It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Madeline Cosman Illegal Aliens and Tuberculosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Tuberculosis is just one of the diseases discussed in the vid. What I was shocked to find was that there is a disease found in Latin America infecting every year 18 million people of whom 50 thousand die. There is no effective cure. It is now infiltrating America's blood supply, and our organ transplants. The doctor discusses other horrible diseases that were once rare and are coming back. Just one of the many important reasons why we need to stop illegal immigration.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You might want to check out a thread I've made last week.

No more money for new TB cases.

My best guess is that the disease comes from the south because of a lack in treatment.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the informative link! Disturbing to say the least.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The states is so weird for how tough it is at the borders with visitors, yet allowing illegals to stay (and even giving them free legal representation and medical,) and the anchor baby option of staying. Of course all the corruption of illegal immigration is down to corporate greed. But then it doesn't help when you have a president fighting for amnesty. Someone should ask him this: if you don't feel that the line should be drawn at illegal immigration, then where do you think that it should be drawn? I'd like to hear an answer to that one.

So many problems come from illegal immigration there is no logic to defend it, outside corporate interests (who don’t seem to comprehend the future very well.)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments! I believe it is corporate greed as well and votes.
This is scary stuff and should not be allowed to continue!

top topics

join