It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Show!! Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here are some links to the show ,very informative , watch the one about the BP oil spill.
i love this show

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26/1/2011 by Sauron because: removed all caps in title

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the links, I've been wanting to view some his shows. I really admire what he's is saying and doing with his TSA charges.

I watched "The View" yesterday and appalled at the way all the ladies trashed him, made fun of his appearance and his lawsuit. Then Whoopie Goldberg said that there was no such thing as, "unreasonable search" when it come to airtravel! Disney whore!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yea i think he would make a great president ! but tptb would never allow that . The one one the BP oilspill is Crazy it is showing how the stuff they are spraying to clean up the oil spill is a TOXIC chemical , its causing death and sickness in animals and even people . I think this may be whats causing the mass animals deaths and sickness in so many of us that people are posting about it , they are spraying it in HUGE amounts and it could be carried through the weather and water to other places.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I like the show for getting people to think outside the box and question what they are told, but I'm not really a fan of how its setup.

I always wondered who his "investigators" were on the show because I never heard of them in conspiracy circles or anything, but the one dude is a interior designer from Home Makeover. I haven't really looked into the others.

I know in this day and age you need to dumb down your show a little and film it like a reality tv show to get the public to watch it, but I just can't help but think that all the research people have done on these topics are being exploited by Turner Broadcasting to turn a profit and not educate anyone at all. They did describe Conspiracy Theory as an "entertainment program that appears on an entertainment network," afterall.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ayoss

yea the researches do seem pretty lame and cheesy , But they are clearly just actors , the real research im sure is done by the writers of the show and Jesse him self . They have to make the show entertaining like you said. All in all i think the show is pretty solid though

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the show is interesting in theory - but my own opinion is it is really over dramatic, to a point of cheesiness. It really detracts from the premise I think.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 yesterday, been meaning to watch for a while after hearing his name on various ATS threads.

Have to say I agree with the views about the researchers, seem to be there to make up the numbers, Jesse is great, never seen the guy before (live in UK), seems like a good guy !!! hopefully get to watch the rest soon.

I was wandering, is TRU tv a small cable channel as it would be odd if was owned by FOX or another large media corporation who are accused on many conspiracy sites as being involved in shady going on's ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chupa-chupsI was wandering, is TRU tv a small cable channel as it would be odd if was owned by FOX or another large media corporation who are accused on many conspiracy sites as being involved in shady going on's ?

truTV is an American cable television network owned by Turner Broadcasting, a subsidiary of Time Warner.

- Wikipedia

Sounds like it's about as mainstream as you can get, since it's owned by 1 of the "Big Six."

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ayoss

Thanks for answering my question ayoss, I guess as its an entertainment show sheeple will take it with a pinch of salt.
And with so many followers of Conspiracy related websites and movies I guess a high number of viewers is pretty much guaranteed.......
These mega corporations know what we like and how to profit from it.
I for one think its a great show, some interesting topics.......And the "Gov'ner"
never even heard of him up until about a week ago.

Its good to see programs about what I like reading about.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah, Jesse Ventura is one of the few real men left in this country that is given media time. What is interesting, is that the questions he asks, and the statements he makes are just common sense ... yet these questions & statements are met with shock & awe by the media morons. I remember when he was on Fox News, and one of the male hosts walked off the set because that host couldn’t deal with Ventura’s raw honesty.

I have a top of the line flat-screen HDTV, surround sound, etc., and I rarely even turn my TV on anymore. It just makes me mad.

new topics

top topics

join