It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we should all have the right and the possesion of a firearms.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Elderly NYC Couple Viciously Attacked During $18 Robbery
January 26, 2011 8:56 AM

NEW YORK (CBS/AP) – New York City police said an 81-year-old man and his wife were severely beaten during a robbery in the lobby of their apartment building.

So the next time you go to vote here is a is some things to remember.

Bill bans sale of some magazines

State House News Service / January 26, 2011

In the aftermath of the Arizona shooting rampage, Senator John F. Kerry said yesterday that he was cosponsoring legislation that would ban the possession or sale of high-capacity magazines.

How about we lock the tool bags up that commit the crimes. you dolt.

NY has no guns but the crime is out of control..

LOVEE did you see the scatched on my scaramoosh.

LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kerry there is a good reason you were not elected.

Because your a communistic traitor. I have read all about you and your political flip flopping .

is about time your were removed from office for being against the constitution of the GREAT UNITIED STATE OF AMERICA.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Its the same everywhere, there are people like this all over the world.

The police do not do there job and thats the reason, and also police need things like this too make more money. Its a defeating cycle.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Guns have no place in the world now and they will have no place in civilised society in the future

Its all very well and good claiming a Gun is for defensive purposes but they arnt they are an Offensive weapon that should neither be Used or even seen because of the distress they cause, Dont like it? Maybe try making our world a better place that doesnt require firearms.

Guns are for people who arnt powerfull enough to use words to sort thier problems

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Guns are for people who arnt powerfull enough to use words to sort thier problems

Hahahaha

Excuse me Mr mugger man. Would you like to talk about why you're beating my head with a rock and your friend over there is raping my wife? Maybe share a biscuit?

What a fantastic world some people live in.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Some people have no place in the world, but this is the world we live in? lol
People are offensive; some people can't take on 3-4 with baseball bats or broken beer bottles. I believe that things are too far to just all together stop...

Saying something like "Guns are for people who arnt powerfull enough to use words to sort thier problems" is ridiculous. I know for a fact that some people just wont take "words" to their head. Some people need a fixing of crack and anything you say doesn't mean sht. A gun for me would be a re-iteration to steer a criminal the other way. Thanks for playing!
edit on 26-1-2011 by Pittsburgh because: Spelling!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

And you think a gun would help?! Does it make you feel powerfull? nawwh.

Chances are they will have guns too and youll fire off maybe 2 shots in the midst of shaking because your so scared, that wont hit either of them...Before they shoot you and your dead, You dont deserve guns and Neither do these so called muggers

I laugh at anyone who thinks a deadly weapon is the only solution to their problems

Plus the only reason they have firearms is because you do, Your the ones keeping the LAW that allows the person "Raping" your wife to have that firearm in the first place

edit on 26/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If wishes and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If there were no firearms people would use swords and spears , bows and arrows. Some Humans are just violent by nature, the rest of us need to protect our families and ourselves from these mis-guided souls.

The sight of Firearms do not scare me, it is just the opposite for me, the lack of a visible firearm is disconcerting. I understand that most of my fellow countrymen are well adjusted, law abiding, patriot Americans, who would lay down their own life for the protection of others. So when I see people caring their firearm in public I am safer, because I know that a criminal will choose a soft, unprotected target over a well armed group. When they don’t make that choice we have a word for that as well, it is Suicide. There are some “crazies” out there and when the entire group is armed the actions of said “Crazies” is severely limited.

If is was up to me I would allow firearms to be carried openly by everyone, everywhere. I can assure you that the crime rate would fall.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I've got to applaud your sentiment and condemn your logic concurrently. Wouldn't it be nice - if guns had no place in the world? Wouldn't it be nice - if society was actually civilized? How does the saying go "pray for peace, prepare for war" (or something like that). I too am interested in working towards a better tomorrow where the atrocities of man no longer plague our existence. Consequently, it is imperative to prepare for contingencies that may limit our ability to pursue that lofty goal. Love your last comment - assess the potential threats you face and your readiness to deal with them solely with words.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Thats what i hope for to be honest, But when everyones armed and ready to fight each other there will only be fighting and Darkness, Only when people lay down their arms and stop acting like animals will people feel safe on the streets again, But everyone feels they have to right to kill, Nobody Has the right to TAke a life and thats what people with guns do, They take lives.

All animals have the ability to kill, However we have speech and speech is more powerfull than any cowardly weapon anyday

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well my friend get off your high horse and come to a civilization where you have no choice. Society is evil and people always want what they cannot have they will take it at all cost.

I live in the state of New Hampshire.

it is relativly safe to go about your daily lives.

But let me tell you something I live In a real world not some movie land.

Here is an example of how things are out of your control.

Yesterday I went to Chrismas tree shop to get some pots that were on sale. Now let me set the condition for you.

It is freezing cold out I just drove past shaws supper market and there are people walking in the cross walk so I slow down and let people cross. While I'm doing this I see this guy standing there. Now this guy stood out like a sore thumb. he had this blank star on his face and was leaning up against the wall out in front of the store with this balnk look like no one is home look on his face.

I go and pull into my parking spot and get out and head over to the enterance. I walk right in front of the guy and made it intentional to get very close and look into his face and said hello. He looked up sort of and looked toward me but didnt say anything and put his head back down and didnt' make eye contact. He was rocking back and forth banging his back against the wall.

Now I'm exiting the store and the guy is now walking in the cross walk away from the store towards the parking lot so I kept walking. He get to a car on the opposite side of the cross walk and leans up against the filthy car and starts ropcking agains it. I waled over to my car and sat there and observed him.

I must have sat there for an hour in horro of what I was seeing.

This guy was looking for someone for some reason. As woman and children were walking by he was looking at the kids and taking a long stare with that Jeffrey dalmer look on his face. Bklacj stare like no one is home.. I could not believe it. And when the old ladies were walking by he would smail at them and say what looked like hello of hi.

I could not leave. I sat there and was watching him. Now Thinking that this persom may be bad or lost or most definetly disabled or some sort of mental disability I called the police.

Now when the police showed up the guy walked to the back of the parking lot got in his car and proceeded to leave the lot. I called the police and told them that when the crusior entered the lot he saw it coming and got in his car and left I gave a description of the car and what he was wearing but I don't think they found him.

Now I can tell you one thing.

This guy was up to no good.

Why ??? I just knew. you know when something is not right you have that sense. You know.

This guy ios still out there and there are many people just like him.

I'n you civilized world when your a pyscho they lock you up and keep you confined. In the USA they medicate you and send you out on the streets. Hopefully you remeber to take your meds. Now once you stop taking meds well geuss what your just another statistic.

Me I am a surivior I will not have my life snuffed out becasue some animal was put out on the street.

The problem is the libral mindset is that all people can be rehabilitated.

Well let me tell you omnce your a level three sex offender you are always and offender.

just like if your a heroin addict. Even though your not using your still an addict.

Now if your into chopping up little boys and girls and eating them then you do not belong in a civilzed society. You deserved to be put down like that dangerous animal you are.

I have no problem putting someone down if they are murderers child diddlers rapist. So beware diddlers I'm on to so and anyone of you crazy mofos out there thinking of grabbing a kid on my watch you will meet your maker on the spot. Yes I'm the judge I'm the jury and I will make sure this would not happen again. As I would lay my life on the line for the prtection of your sons and daughters.

And if he was to grab your son or daughter and push you down and throw them in the car and speed off I can say with all honesty he would have never gotten away. As I would have stopped him with every once of my being.

RB out.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Wow someone is off theior meds and needs some pysh conseling.

I'm not sure where you live but I would like to pick you up and bring you to south boston and drive you into and area and lets see how well you can talk your way out a situation.

I bet you would be pummeled for you ignorance for thinking you could talk your way out of a situation..

Another instance when I was 5 years old and the crime was not as bad as it is now we use to leave out doors unlocked and no one ever had to worry about anyone coming in any ones house. Me and my friend john were walking down the street to the pizza place to go pick up the pizza we ordered. When we got about half way there this big black dud comes over to us and pulls out a knife and says hey kids give me all your money or I'll cut your throats. We turned around and ran as fast as we could.

I my friend will never be in that type of situation again.

Next time when my life is threatened I will be arrested for protecting my right to live.

Wel

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You called the police, They dealt with it, Did you need a gun? Nope...

You are the Judge the jury and the Convicter? Thats exactly why you shouldnt have a gun, Your purely on a power trip.

You actually sound like you look forward to occasion when you can bring out your firearm and blast someones head off for whatever reason...

Let me ask you this, What if you got it wrong?..What if some guy grabbed hold of your daughter to throw her out of the way of a speeding car, And you shot him?.. Then Suddenly your not defending anyone anymore, Your the man holding the gun, You are the Offender with that weapon You have killed an inocent man out of instinct to protect your familly and coincidently you become a murderer, The exact thing you claim your firearms protect you from.

www.the-eggman.com...

Dont want to listen? Take a look at the statistics.

854 innocent People on average die every year because of ACCIDENTAL discharge of firearms, If it wasnt for Guns, These children and Adults would be alive. Was it an Accident? No, The "responsible" and "Right minded" adults Bought those guns for a reason, to kill when needed. And they are ultimately responsible for any "Accidental death" that occurs because of the firearm they bought

who needs Meds? The person who Opposes violence or the one who Emplores it?... I know the answer do you...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hey,

I would like to see you talk yourself out of this one old wise one.

I bet in about 2 seconds big mama in the house would have wooped somones arse real quick.

Aswer please could you talk yourself out of this situation.
Acticle from the smkoing gun.

JANUARY 25--South Carolina cops are attempting to identify the participants in a wild brawl early Saturday at an International House of Pancakes, video of which has gone viral online.

www.thesmokinggun.com...
No you would have had your ass handed to you whaen big mama slapped the #e out of you.

This is not a personal attach on you my friend I'm just trying to point out some of the people we have to deal with this crap all the time because the got frys instead of potatoes.

Ones that maybe you do not up in your nice little castle with moat.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Now that was funny. I don't care who you are, That was funny.

Yea lets see how good he is talking his way out of South Boston. Bet he couldn't get the words out fast enough.

There are at lot of South Bostons all over this Nation.
edit on 26-1-2011 by brokedown because: grammer

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If i got smacked up by a massive woman in a pancake shop i probably would have deserved it.

What would you have done? Shot everyone?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Ya I can pull up stats too..

How about how many old people run over people on a daily basis.

Or better yet how about how many people are victims because the were not packing heat.

I have never pulled and never want to.

And by the way I can draw and empty a clip and reload a new mag in about 4 seconds. That would be enough time for you to try to use ur lip service.

Listen I don't condon gun violence.

I am prepared for what life throws at me.

You on the other hande will in my opinion be the victim. Maybe not today but someday.

I was the victim once.
ONCE..

Until you had somne deranged nut job looking to kill you over a couple of dollars.

He could not of though I had alot of money on me. I was like 5 years old. So you want to cut my throat.

Come chase me mofo. Have uou ever seen a kid running on adrenalin.

Thing look ok from here though. Lovee can you make me a spot of tea to go with my cumpets.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pittsburgh

Hey Pitts,

can you have a little real life chat with Mr ted.

Tell him how well his lip service would work on the streets of Philly.

I bet it would get him dead.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I think taking guns or giving guns would not do anything unless the basic fundamental belief system of society is changed.

The Mean World Syndrome - Effects Of Violence In TV, Movies, Games etc.,

edit on 26/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Guns have no place in the world now and they will have no place in civilised society in the future

Its all very well and good claiming a Gun is for defensive purposes but they arnt they are an Offensive weapon that should neither be Used or even seen because of the distress they cause, Dont like it? Maybe try making our world a better place that doesnt require firearms.

Boy I sure would like to see you talk your way out of a robbery or a home invasion.....Give me a break...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join