It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Owns America....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
who owns america....?

I was just looking through a few sites and i came across some food for thought. Who owns Amererica. On face value i always though the country was owned by the people andI am aware that the federal reserve is a private company.
some of the stuff i have found has left scratching my head. I dont know if it is real or not and was wondering if anyone could confirm it or not.
Here are a few quotes complield from different sources.....

Queen Elizabeth controls and has amended U.S. Social Security, as follows: S.I. 1997 NO.1778 The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997 Made 22nd of July 1997 coming into force 1st September 1997.

follow....

The United States is not a land mass, it is a corporation. Now, you also have to realize that King George was not just the King of England, he was also the King of France. Treaty of Peace * U.S. 8 Statutes at Large 80.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Can countires be coorperations...this is news to me. Is it just america or are most developed countries classed as coroperations.

The average attorney, doctor, dentist, corporate executive, and others who might have tried to fight NESARA are equally as deluded as most other Americans. Most of the American population does not know, for example, that the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE corporation owned largely by FOREIGN bankers and has been part of the great federal income tax swindle since the beginning. The IRS acts as the bully-boy to coerce payment of the unlawful federal income tax and guess where the money goes? The majority of it goes to the Federal Reserve and the Queen of England.

Now i kind of find that a bit hard to swallow. Do american citizens really pay a tax to the queen......
The apparent history behind it goes something like this.....

What you may ask does the Queen of England have to do with it? It happens that there was an agreement made by the Founding Fathers to buy independence from the British Crown in order to end the Revolutionary War. The Founding Fathers worried that the British would continue to send British troops to the colonies and bloody war would drag out for years. To end the killing, the Founding Fathers agreed to pay the British Crown for a number of years. In their usual trickery, the Illuminati have forced the agreement to be extended far beyond the years agreed upon and also have increased the amount of money paid to the British Crown. Each year, the British Crown makes payments out of these funds

www.2012.com.au...

but it gets a bit weirder..
the uk might own the usa, but by all account the uk is owned by the vatican....

The contents of contains some imformation I've come across before. Namely that the British Crown owns and controls the USA, which itself is a corporation (the Virginia Company). If you haven't come across this before please be warned that the opening section is not for those who are either of a sensitive nature or ardent Royalists. One of the claims is that Britain itself is owned by the Vatican and has been since the Treaty of 1213. If true it would explain a lot and would also confirm my suspicions about some aspects of the New World Order agenda.

forums.ukcolumn.org...

It does to some extent make sense. It explains why we seem to get the same kind of laws passed in lots of different countries. As if some secret force is at play apart from demcoracy.

The Pope can abolish any law in the United States (elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1 53-54)

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Is any of this true...?

edit on 25-1-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Can countires be coorperations...this is news to me. Is it just america or are most developed countries classed as coroperations.
Jordan Maxwell mention this , il try and link
Good post

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

The Founding Fathers worried that the British would continue to send British troops to the colonies and bloody war would drag out for years. To end the killing, the Founding Fathers agreed to pay the British Crown for a number of years

This is what I heard too , makes sense suited both parties at the time
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I read somewhere once, that the Vatican was the largest property holder in New York city. That's believable to me. How many trillions have been left to 'the Church'?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Those sources are like quoting ATS posts as fact. Don't play the circle reference game.

When an article says "In their usual trickery, The Illuminati...", it doesn't sound exactly like facts to me.

At any rate, ownership of land is just a concept/agreement anyway. Agreements simply fade away if one of the parties involved doesn't recognize the agreement anymore. I'm saying my piece of paper says I own my home, so that's good enough for me.

Sorry for rambling.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i read your op. where do you say that the vatican owns the united states. most religious entities can own property here, and not be taxed on sale thereof.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What the Vatican? I thought the Jews owned America..... No wait the Neo-Conservativies..... wait, the followers of Islam............ wait. the special interests, no wait.........etc.

Once you go Vatican you cant go back again - Homer Simpson

edit on 1/25/11 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
The queen of england exposed
Enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well, if he can get rid of any law why are we still having the abortion debate? Wouldn't he have used his veto power to void Roe v Wade?

No, the Vatican does not own the US, but do they own some property, as does every other religious group.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Well, if he can get rid of any law why are we still having the abortion debate? Wouldn't he have used his veto power to void Roe v Wade?

No, the Vatican does not own the US, but do they own some property, as does every other religious group.

i dont really have a clue...who owns who. I would just like someone to explain to me what all those treatries mean.. are they still vallid kinda thing...
and just you can do something does not mean that you do so directly..

as i said...idk the truth either..

kx

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here is a interesting little insight .The majority of land that is Washington DC , was formerly named Rome and donated by a man name John Pope .Washington has a Dome as has the Vatican .You also have Capitol Hill Washington and Capitoline Hill Rome .Synchronicity or something more neferious ?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have a related thread that claims that the Vatican bank has seized huge slush fund accounts for many very high ranking U.S Government politicians in connection with a Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment.

Related Thread Link

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I would say that if someone wants to make the argument that a group or individual owns the US I would look at who holds the most US debt. That entity is the federal reserve, which is a private organization. So I would say that the federal reserve and its board owns the US. Although, you could argue that every group that hold US debt owns a bit of it which would include many organizations, people, and fellow countries.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

n criminal law, in certain jurisdictions, criminal prosecutions are brought in the name of the People. Several U.S. states, including California, Illinois, and New York, use this style.[2] Citations outside the jurisdictions in question usually substitute the name of the state for the words "the People" in the case captions.[3] Four states — Massachusetts, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky — refer to themselves as the Commonwealth in case captions and legal process.[4] Other states, such as Indiana, typically refer to themselves as the State in case captions and legal process. The political theory underlying this format is that criminal prosecutions are brought in the name of the sovereign; thus, in these U.S. states, the "people" are judged to be the sovereign, even as in the United Kingdom and other dependencies of the British Crown, criminal prosecutions are typically brought in the name of the Crown. "The people" identifies the entire body of the citizens of a jurisdiction invested with political power or gathered for political purposes

thought that was intersting too...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
i read your op. where do you say that the vatican owns the united states. most religious entities can own property here, and not be taxed on sale thereof.

If the Queen of England to this day collects taxes from the American people. ... held liable for taxes via a treaty between the U.S. and the U.K and the Queen is answerable to the vatican then there is a line of control. I dont know how strong this line is or even if it really exists. It is just an idea....

kx

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
What the Vatican? I thought the Jews owned America..... No wait the Neo-Conservativies..... wait, the followers of Islam............ wait. the special interests, no wait.........etc.

Once you go Vatican you cant go back again - Homer Simpson

edit on 1/25/11 by FredT because: (no reason given)

I swear I was about to post something similar. Ya beat me to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah ... this is basically idea entertained by ProtoplasmicTraveller on ATS. Look his/her account and especially his/her thread "All roads leads to Rome".
There is lot of trickery. One of it is as follows: if you refer some entity in CAPITAL letters then you are refering corporation. Hence state/corporation FLORIDA have $24.000.000 assets in state/corporation CZECH REPUBLIC. But I'm citizen of Czech Republic. Czech Republic and CZECH REPUBLIC are not same (but interconnected) legal entities.
For better understanding of this concept and "corporate reality" of USA, watch The Corporation Nation. It is looong, 3h, but really interesting.... Your district teachers union is basically corporation owned by ... ? Also IRS is private corporation mandated with tax collection, etc ...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer... and the U.K and the Queen is answerable to the vatican...
Is she really? She is the head of the Church of England, as far as I know a completely independent church, created some centuries as a church independent from the Vatican.

But I may be wrong...

new topics

top topics

join