It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting the Reptilians to become one?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to contact a Reptilian(s) to join them and ultimately be transformed into a Reptilian-Human hybrid? I'm sure they have the technology to alter DNA structure.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have no idea how to contact them.... but I do wonder, why would you want that? Are you unhappy being human? What do you think having this transformation would do for you?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wouldn't you want to become better than human?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Have you tried the phonebook?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Your local pet store may have several reptilians for sale.
You can purchase one then talk and try to negotiate a deal with em...they are good listeners. When your asleep, they will call their reptilian overlords and discuss the events.

If you spend enough time chatting to your reptilian, he/she may one day talk back..then you know your in

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Wouldn't you rather be a sensible human?

I'm sorry...I don't speak lizard.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

the only thing better than a human is god or jesus. i highly doubt there's a reptilian race running things. that theory is way to far-fetched. there's a difference in conspiracy theories and outrageous. and thats just outrageous. and wanting to be a reptilian is outrageous too.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Why ask humans?

Probably you should try talk this out with some lizards at the pet shop. They should be able to arrange an appointment for recruitment at your local Freemason lodge.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I would give this company a call..

after all, the gecko can be trusted..

you just never know....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I asked my geckos if they knew anything. If they do, they're not saying.
Um, be grateful that you're human and stay off the computer for a while.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Let me just grab one of their business cards...

Can you speak Wiyhansyasch? If not you may be SOL.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I like being human. I think humans are quite capable of great things. I don't think being a hybrid would be better.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Anyhow OPs, to answer your question -relatively- serious

The reptilian story (myth) is that they are species set apart from humans..there is no "turning into one".
If you are born in the bloodline, then you are born one...no need to transform.
If your a human, your a human, thats that. Best you could hope for is a position of servitude

You can always wear a costume though and pretend

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Op's talking about DNA manipulation, no? So, in theory, a human could be turned into something else...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zak89

the only thing better than a human is god or jesus. i highly doubt there's a reptilian race running things. that theory is way to far-fetched. there's a difference in conspiracy theories and outrageous. and thats just outrageous. and wanting to be a reptilian is outrageous too.

you are so ignorant.....there are billions of beings between humans and god (btw if u believe jesus actually existed, be rdy to believe he was either a time traveler, clever scientis, or alien.) there are also billions of entities below humans, as we are clse to the middle, straddling love and hate

second off, if you really believe in reptiles as u believe them to be, u are ignorant for thinking you would become a hybrid. greys and whites do the hybridization. reptiles move your soul to a stasis box so that they can clone and grow your body, inserting the soul after the consume the original body, becoming intoxicated on the scars your emotions leave. but... i guess since we live in a "fantasy world" we are just blowing smoke up eachothers asses.

truth is, u are a human, u will be a human, u wont be a reptile, and that if you were a nominal enough human canditate your child would be a hybrid already. my guess is that you arent. just a shot in the dark. go be a human. risk your life for others that DO want to be human, and want to remain alive if you really dont want to be human.

but you arent going to change it. if you really do no longer want to be a human, save lives. risk your neck for people that may even detest or hate you. who would seem so cruel that nobody would save. then you may get to be immortal again, and will remember all of the hardships on the planet that made you want to die, and you will see the strength that it instilled in you.

same goes to anyone wanting to commit suicide, if you want to die that bad, do it while saving someones life, then i will listen to your "problems" and how you think nobody cares about you

be a true human and you might be worthy of taking a step up. nowadays....i rlly doubt it

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

They are born not made. They are very private and do not like to even smell humans if they can help it. Just keep watching for scales to begin forming on your skin, perhaps your desire is because you have their DNA already.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
Does anyone know how to contact a Reptilian(s) to join them and ultimately be transformed into a Reptilian-Human hybrid? I'm sure they have the technology to alter DNA structure.

Just become a movie star or television star or celebrity, and you will soon be 'one of them'. Why you would want to sell your soul to satan is beyond me, but good luck.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know how to contact them and I would give anything to be "Reptilian". I only have 4 relatives left and all in their 80's. I know when I end up being the last of my family I will have very little to live for. I've hated being human since I was very young. I've always felt I should have had a tail, scales, claws and a muzzle. I never did like mirrors cause what I see in them is not me even though it is my human reflection, it still isn't what I see myself as. I feel like I would be the perfect candidate for such a transformation because of how my mind works. I've sworn myself to celibacy, never wanting a human mate. Never getting into relationships and i'm very much a loaner. I am an artist and not that great of one but it keeps me sane. I don't drink, take drugs, or smoke. I'm in perfect health for an average person of 162 Lbs. 5'9" tall white male. Who lives in Oregon. Ya im giving information out but it doesnt matter really. If the Reptilians really did exist I doubt they would alter a human into a reptilian. Humans are far too primitive.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Lawl.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinFoilHatMan55

Yeah, but i don't have the White House snail mail addy. I'm sure it's not too hard to locate though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join