It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching Minot AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I was actually researching Minot, AFB because of the UFO's and what not over the nuclear sites etc when I came across this link where it lists a whole bunch of info on strange things that have went on at Minot, AFB since the time they loaded the nukes on the B52 on "accident".

Like I did not know this

Remember the nuclear- tipped cruise missiles which were illegally flown across the US from Minot AFB on August 30th 2007? Turns out 4-6 young airmen from the base have died, separately, under mysterious circumstances while on leave, all since July 1st, 2007.

Here is the link if you would all like to read I am not very far into it yet and I am sure some of this has been on here, but I couldnt find it in search and this gives a lot of info in the link I have.

groups.google.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I believe john Wheeler, who was found dead in a landfill was also connected to that incident. From what I've read the death number might be higher, over 70 were disciplined to some extent. Plenty of info out there, probably even on here, keep digging, Minot appears to be a goldmine

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

Interesting. I don't doubt the info, but all I ever connected Minot with was UFOs.

S&F!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Im from here so now I have UFO's and well this to research so I have some entertainment on my hands. Till they find out I am researching it.... Better put on my tin foil hat
kidding.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Excloud, intriguing stuff and I wonder what the odds of those servicemen dying actualy are.

Regarding the UFO incidents, there are some interesting government documents on this thread and the 'incursions' of 1966,1967 and 1968 sound very strange indeed.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Only thing I have ever seen really related to strange deaths was one that had to do with acult on unsolved mysteries a really really long time ago. Then to stumble on to this its just like hmmmmm. Thanks for the link I will read through it as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Itt is just a bit of humor, but there is a long-standing joke in the Air Force:

Why not Minot?

Freezing's the reason!

On a more serious note, it has been a SAC base from the early days, and aside from it's nuclear deterrence role, they also have some highly specialized radar and other detection technology. If you were to look for unusual electro-magnetic emanations, Minot would fit that bill.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Why not Minot everyone says
Freezing is he reason must be coined by you guys hahaha. It is pretty awesome getting to see B52's coming in for landing etc when driving down the highway. Puts into perspective just how huge they really are. I do a lot of skywatching here so I tend to see them. Seen a few of the Stealth Bombers fly over etc. Its cool I must say. Only seen 1 object I could classify as a UFO and thats what got me into the whole UFO subject.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

You may want to peruse this thread Excloud: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Man I searched and found no info these titles are so hard to pick what to search for sometimes. Its like a game of match it.
Thanks for the link I am totally going over this as well. I have a lot of reading to do today. More coffee I am thinking I need.

top topics

join