It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Indonesian... Crop (rice) Circle!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
For the first time in the Indonesian history, a “crop circle” (rice circle?) has appeared in a rice field on 23 January 2011, when the owner of the field, Fachrur Rozi, discover something strange on his field: he notices that in a very large area the stems of the rice paddies are folded but not broken!
So he decides to go up on a near hill. Once up there, he see something that would not have never imagined: Printed in the field a complex design of geometric and symmetrical patterns, with a surface of 60x70 square meters!

Sources:
www.tempointeraktif.com...
www.antaranews.com...

The field is in the zone of the villages of Rejosari, Jogotirti, Berbah and Sleman.

The Indonesian Air force investigate about this uncommon (for Indonesia) oddity and the presumed link with UFOs sightings in the same Area!

Yogyakarta (ANTARA News) - Officials at the TNI Air Force expressed readiness to examine a large circle that appears in the area of paddies Hamlet Rejosari, Jogotirto, Berbah, Sleman, Yogyakarta.

"We will wait for further developments. If asked to go investigate this phenomenon, we are ready to implement it," said Air Force Chief of Staff Marshal Imam Sufaat TNI leadership meeting between the Air Force at Air Force Academy (AAU) in Yogyakarta, on Monday.

"This phenomenon can indeed possible by former UFO landing traces, because many people who believe that extraterrestrials exist. Yet, the strength and ability we may not have been able to reach the alien technology," he said.

He recounts, when he served in Madiun, East Java, never got a report there are aliens in the form of blue light with high strength, but suddenly disappeared.

"It was still early, but there are odd flashes of light which is likely also due to high technology, and many people who believe it is the UFO phenomenon," he said.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I cant say either way what has caused this, but I did a quick search and found this article which states-

Among those turning out Tuesday and offering opinions were officials from Indonesia's space agency, well-respected astronomers and nuclear agency officials. All agree it was not left by an UFO.

www.seattlepi.com...

Out of genuine curiosity, I would still like to see a better image of it from above.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I was trying to find an aerial pic so I could see the design and in the search results came up some rice formations artists have made so thought id share it....

Looks like the humans went and beat the et's at their own game lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Sorry, unless you got pictures of humans doing ALL the pictures you've supplied then they could have been done by commercially but artistic minded aliens

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I concur. The photo in the first picture might have been done by humans, but the others in the 2nd or 3rd reply definitely have an extraterrestrial look to em... I find it hard to believe a human could create something like that...

jk cool circle, had no idea there were crop circles in Indonesia... I wonder if BLT or any other group is investigating...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

top topics

join