It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM talking heads still making UFOs out to be something only crazy people believe in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Tonight on the MSNBC program "The Ed Show", the host was in an argument with the republican strategist Amy Holmes concerning Majority Leader Eric Cantor's failure to denounce the people in his caucus that believe President Obama is not a US citizen.

As a rebuttal, Holmes told the host that Dennis Kucinich, an "honored guest" of the program, "believes in UFOs."

I'm so tired of people in the MSM saying crap like this without getting challenged. Surprisingly enough, I've actually noticed Fox News presents the subject of UFOs in a more "fair and balanced" manner than MSNBC. I notice far less snarky comments about UFOs from that network.

I tried finding Holmes email to suggest she read Leslie Kean's latest book, to no avail.

I guess I'm dreaming to expect the anchor to stop the bitch and say, wait just a minute, there is 1000x more evidence proving UFOs exist than anything proving Obama is a Kenyan citizen.

If a video clip becomes available I will post it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
MSNBC's opinion on UFO's is about as relevant as their view on anything else. Meaning not very. Do yourself a HUGE favor. Stop watching cable "news". It seriously is nothing but government approved propaganda, downloaded into your brain while you are in an alpha state. Turn it off. I used to be a fan of MSNBC. I was more or less politically left. Now when I watch it, it shocks me how much they avoid talking about anything of substance, and lie about what they do report on. It's all lies. Illusion. Not what it claims to be. It keeps your mind trapped in a false reality. Turn it off. Give it a month, then go back to watch it, and you will see that I am right.

The same goes for Fox, CNN, your local news, Time, Newsweek, The NY Times, The Post, you name it. Avoid it all, but most importantly, stop watching TV news.

join