It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! Plans to Depopulate the Planet of Humans by 90%!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It is my intention to give you clips from documents, many from the United Nations that prove there is a plan to depopulate this planet.

I will also provide quotes from various people and organizations that further show this agenda is afoot. I pray the guidance of the Lord God Almighty will be with me in this pursuit to warn others of this dark plot against humanity.

Everything written in this paper is easily verifiable. It may take some time and effort, but I took great pains to make this paper as accurate as I possibly could.

You will see exactly how they have created the problem; caused a reaction so widespread it is really quite impressive how successful they have been; and offered a solution: A deadly solution.

I ask that you please make an attempt to distribute this paper everywhere you possibly can. The time grows short and so many are going to be caught unawares. By getting the word out, you may be able to prevent someone from needless pain and suffering.

Henry Kissinger, 1978:

“U.S. policy toward the third world should be one of depopulation”

David Rockefeller, 2000:

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

David Rockefeller: Memoirs 2002 Founder of the CFR:

“We wield over American political and economical institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political structure, one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

UN Treaty on Biodiversity Diversity Usage of Fertilizers Not Sustainable:

“That fertilizers have played an essential part in producing the world’s harvests is undisputed. (It) is estimated that if the use of fertilizers ceased, the world’s harvests would be cut almost in half. However, the negative side of the equation is that the nitrates from fertilizers seep into ground water aquifers and they are seriously implicated in the eutrophication of lakes, rivers and coastal ecosystems causing often drastic changes in the fauna and flora.

Mikhail Gorbachev:

We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

www.knowthelies.com.../4326

U.N Collectivism For depopulation

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Good evidence that you have presented. I think that before these plans can be put that work, that they will need to solve many other problems first that require the other 90% of the population to do. After that... we could very well see it.
edit on 23-1-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Where is the "Proof" again? .....sigh....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

Where is the "Proof" again? .....sigh....

There is only proof they have a plan not that they will carry it out. The global food supply and resources are not sustainable.

Jacques Cousteau, Population: Opposing Viewpoints:

“If we want our precarious endeavor to succeed, we must convince all human beings to participate in our adventure, and we must urgently find solutions to curb the population explosion that has a direct influence on the impoverishment of the less-favoured communities. Otherwise, generalized resentment will beget hatred, and the ugliest genocide imaginable, involving billions of people, will become unavoidable.”

“Uncontrolled population growth and poverty must not be fought from inside, from Europe, from North America, or any nation or group of nations; it must be attacked from the outside – by international agencies helped in the formidable job by competent and totally non-governmental organizations.”

edit on 23-1-2011 by wonderworld because: Edit to add another quote as proof possible

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not sure I 100% agree with this one. We're in an age where health-care is improving (or at least medical science is anyway!) and the average age of death in the US, UK, Canada and Australia for example is 77 - 80 years old. Lazy Wikipedia link here.

Coupled with the fact that the World's population is 6.5 billion and looking to grow further only concretes the fact that to depopulate 5.85 billion people (90%) would be down right insane, the main question is... "How do you successfully depopulate this many people?" - Short answer? Impossible. You can set up as many HAARP facilities and weather control basis are you want, but it aint ever going to happen.

China is the fastest growing economical country in the world right now...it's also the fastest growing population AND the most secretive. I would assume the first area "The powers that be" would want to depopulate would be China, but I can't see that happening.

I would also like to see some proof other than some left-field quotes from David Rockefeller Jr. because although the topic is intreguing, I can't see any arguments put forward to suggest this would be the case.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchoolProject
Not sure I 100% agree with this one. We're in an age where health-care is improving (or at least medical science is anyway!) and the average age of death in the US, UK, Canada and Australia for example is 77 - 80 years old. Lazy Wikipedia link here.

Coupled with the fact that the World's population is 6.5 billion and looking to grow further only concretes the fact that to depopulate 5.85 billion people (90%) would be down right insane, the main question is... "How do you successfully depopulate this many people?" - Short answer? Impossible. You can set up as many HAARP facilities and weather control basis are you want, but it aint ever going to happen.

China is the fastest growing economical country in the world right now...it's also the fastest growing population AND the most secretive. I would assume the first area "The powers that be" would want to depopulate would be China, but I can't see that happening.

I would also like to see some proof other than some left-field quotes from David Rockefeller Jr. because although the topic is intreguing, I can't see any arguments put forward to suggest this would be the case.

I agree about health care but can you imagine the population increase with no one dying of cancer and disease. I'n suspecting they have more cures than they are telling us.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Very good point made actually, there is a possibility that although cures may be held back... further illnesses are released - I was so focused on thinking about the general conditioning of the Western World I overlooked this. What suprises me about newer illnesses is that the Black Death killed more people than any other pandemic in recorded history and ultimately, never came about again.

Although HIV and various (and recent) Flu-Strains have only appeared in the 20th Century. Do you think it's plausible to believe that HIV was an adminstered illness that was released to control the rising population in Africa?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hey thanks for the Toe stomp

edit on 23-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)
FnS

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchoolProject

Very good point made actually, there is a possibility that although cures may be held back... further illnesses are released - I was so focused on thinking about the general conditioning of the Western World I overlooked this. What suprises me about newer illnesses is that the Black Death killed more people than any other pandemic in recorded history and ultimately, never came about again.

Although HIV and various (and recent) Flu-Strains have only appeared in the 20th Century. Do you think it's plausible to believe that HIV was an adminstered illness that was released to control the rising population in Africa?

Yes HIV was manufactured in a lab. I dont have first hand knowledge; however someone gave me all the facts once on ATS. I dont remember what thread it was on though. Many more too.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hey thanks for the Toe stomp

Anytime!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Have you thought out the implications of your thread?

Even if a new world order is in the works, if not already in existence, that does not equate to reducing human population to fewer than 600,000,000.

What good would it do to "rule the world," if it consists of non-industrial cave-men? You could have all the money in the world, but if there is no commerce, production or consumption beyond subsistence, what would it matter?

Right now, some serious NGOs project that Earth's human population will reach 9 billion by 2050. Even so, I wouldn't offer such as "proof."

I hate to break this to you, but a blog and YouTube are "proof" of nothing.

If I post on my blog some contrived theory, and my neighbor posts a video that supports my theiry, are you saying, then, that the theory is "proven?"

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Allright I see how it is just fine. No problem.

You'll have to do better than that though.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Even if a new world order is in the works, if not already in existence, that does not equate to reducing human population to fewer than 600,000,000.

What good would it do to "rule the world," if it consists of non-industrial cave-men? You could have all the money in the world, but if there is no commerce, production or consumption beyond subsistence, what would it matter?

Right now, some serious NGOs project that Earth's human population will reach 9 billion by 2050. Even so, I wouldn't offer such as "proof."

I hate to break this to you, but a blog and YouTube are "proof" of nothing.

If I post on my blog some contrived theory, and my neighbor posts a video that supports my theiry, are you saying, then, that the theory is "proven?"

deny ignorance

jw

Do you know much about Obama's Science Czar? He wrote a book on depopulation methods. The globe can not sustain itself for much longer. Weve raped all the resources. 2009 was the year of the global food crisis and has gotten worse. Have you seen all the news today about food prices going through the roof?
edit on 23-1-2011 by wonderworld because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hey WW,

Yes, the White House Science Czar, and now the new Food Czar.

The USDA just appoined Monsantos former chief lobbyist Michael Taylor

“Vice president for public policy” means, of course, chief lobbyist. Monsanto had hired him to keep his former colleagues at USDA and FDA, as well as Congress folk, up to date on the wonders of patent-protected seed biotechnology.

“Since 2000,” the FDA press release informs us, “Taylor has worked in academic and research settings on the challenges facing the nation’s food safety system and ways to address them.”

burningbabylon.wordpress.com...

They seem to be accomplishing this task in a series of chess moves.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

The theory would be, if let us say a major disease were to spread, the people living in rural areas would survive, security personnel, military, some aristocrats, governors, presidents, and some regular citizens would survive. You let nature take its course in some areas and than unite under the common good to form a new society.

You are not giving humans credit where credit is due. The population will reach 9 billion but that is when cataclysmic events will begin to unfold. Do you think that the aristocrats will let people take away their way of life? They expect the world stay a beautiful place, which I agree with, but they have houses that over 20 families can live in. Do you think they will give up their way of life so that lower class people can live next to them?

In example, a celebrity will go on TV crying because of the destruction of the rain forest while having 2 big mansions in Brazil. (exaggeration).

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Hey WW,

Yes, the White House Science Czar, and now the new Food Czar.

The USDA just appoined Monsantos former chief lobbyist Michael Taylor

“Vice president for public policy” means, of course, chief lobbyist. Monsanto had hired him to keep his former colleagues at USDA and FDA, as well as Congress folk, up to date on the wonders of patent-protected seed biotechnology.

“Since 2000,” the FDA press release informs us, “Taylor has worked in academic and research settings on the challenges facing the nation’s food safety system and ways to address them.”

burningbabylon.wordpress.com...

They seem to be accomplishing this task in a series of chess moves.

Wow, that all adds up. Thanks. The elite have many back-up plans I believe. The science and food czar should be able to finish us off when inflation hits. Expect pesitilence and plagues. Anytime the food czar's involved I suspect herbacide poisoning. I do believe will will see food rationing cards in our lifetime.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well arent we cute in our tin foil hats.

Now that you mention it, I read an article stating that the EU is discussing
fuel rationing.

Fuel Rationing in U.K. Needed by 2020 to Cut CO2 Emissions, Lawmakers Say
www.bloomberg.com...

If Britain Starts Fuel Rationing, Could US Be Next?
www.jihsin.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well arent we cute in our tin foil hats.

Now that you mention it, I read an article stating that the EU is discussing
fuel rationing.

Fuel Rationing in U.K. Needed by 2020 to Cut CO2 Emissions, Lawmakers Say
www.bloomberg.com...

If Britain Starts Fuel Rationing, Could US Be Next?
www.jihsin.com...

I believe it. We will run out of oil within 60 years or less. I think? We do need an alternate but there's no alternate for food and other essential life saving resources. Kind of scary ships. Thanks again for the links!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was going to post a link to your thread but it seems that you beat me to it!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

The main thing is we wake people up. I'm glad to have this thread right along side mine. As there is extra info here and we together are getting the word out about these nastys that plague mankind. .

Carry on with the fight .

Flagged and starred all the way around

top topics

<<   2 >>

join