It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So After 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So WHEN nothing happens, in 2012 will the 2012 board be deleted, and will the ufo board be deleted?

Since every UFO/Alien story ends with something happening in 2012. Or every "prediction" has them showing up in 2012, I believe that the ufo forum should be deleted, when nothing happens.

And for obviously reasons when we don't somehow get physics powers that year, or somehow start floating through the sky. And the Earth is still behaving normally. that forums should also be deleted.

Also since a planet that has yet to be proven to exist will not collide.

Both theories will be proven false.

Yes I know that both "cults" will come up with another random fictional year.
edit on 23-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What are you talking about?
We're all dying on 2012 :|

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
what if something does happen in 2012? then what? should all the ufo threads get bumped to the top of the leader board? you cant look at one side of the equation with out looking at the other side as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
what if something does happen in 2012? then what? should all the ufo threads get bumped to the top of the leader board? you cant look at one side of the equation with out looking at the other side as well.

Nothing will happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Is that a prediction? You sound pretty certain. I believe that nobody can know for certain whether or not anything extraordinary will happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

Nothing will happen.

How can you be so sure? what inside info or evidence tells you nothing will happen. cause everything tells me something will happen. everything is leading up to something (an event) that will happen between now and 2012
and not to mention nasa stating not to worry about it. they have lied for over 40 years so if they say nothing will happen, don't worry. I would worry cause something will happen...............

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
so if stuff starts to happen at the end of 2012, are you gonna come back on here and admit that you were wrong for being an ass?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Uh if nothing happens then yeah...thats that. I think we all win. However there will be a bunch of survival gear for grabs on E-BAY...but the guns will be kept. Thank you, that is all.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So After 2012

So After 2012... what?

First, you must immediately dismiss every theory about 2012 and assume right away that things will proceed with no more chaos and madness than any other year... because if it doesn't, 2012 will be something more for no other reason than timing.

Secondly, you must assume that humanity will not congeal and create a self-fulfilling prophesy, as was the case going into WW1 with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

Oh yes... we basically created that war from fear alone via one person... not unlike JFK's assassination stood to be less Lee Harvey Oswald; the lone gunman without an external connection... that was nothing BUT externally connected.

Governments fear public panic to the point where they will lie about anything... including JFK, UFOs and 9.11.

2012 could be a relatively uneventful year without all the expectations... and it is those same expectations that drive people to irrational actions.

I look for a year of pure madness and... we'll all be lucky to survive NOT prophesy, but just ourselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If it were not for the fact numerous cultures in various times have predicted somethign hugh will happen in 2012, you ill structured thread may hold a point. However being the christian bible, the muslim bible, the mayans, the hopi, and this is just the top rated predictors of 2012, have directly related the a major change will hapen in 2012. What we do not know is what this change will bring. I personally believe it entails a life altered to what we know now. Adding some facts, noting Northern Africa is splitting apart, Yellwostones volcanoe is at a hightened alert level. So many earth quakes, and many valcanoes waking up, one would have to consider perhaps just maybe there is something to this 2012....Your thread should had been a speculative with a personal note...Your concept holds no more truth then the american governments lies they are not crashing our dollar...peace out to the blind, hope they wake up
edit on 23-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My post holds truth.
Nothing will happen. Those are the facts. The majority of the scientific community agrees.

The only people who are saying something will happen are people who think they were aliens in a previous life, and those who believe they are channeling a alien everytime they go to sleep, and they were psychically given messages.
or
Scifi Fans.
"Gothic" teenagers.
And "Odd" and gullible people who believe everything people have wrote on a book or on their badly designed blog."

yep this post holds nothing but truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
So WHEN nothing happens, in 2012 will the 2012 board be deleted, and will the ufo board be deleted?

Since every UFO/Alien story ends with something happening in 2012. Or every "prediction" has them showing up in 2012, I believe that the ufo forum should be deleted, when nothing happens.

And for obviously reasons when we don't somehow get physics powers that year, or somehow start floating through the sky. And the Earth is still behaving normally. that forums should also be deleted.

Wow,
You've deleted three forums already based on your own opinions. Well done oh grand dictator of the conspiracy subjects.

Will something happen in 2012?

Sure, all 365 days of it. Something is gonna happen and the end of the world probably isn't one of them.

But none of those days will see this site deleting forums simply because you don't think they are suitable.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That is a pretty broad claim that NOTHING will happen in 2012. Many people think something unthinkable will happen but there is little agreement on what.

What if Obama gets re-elected? That seems pretty unthinkable at this time. Will that shut up the skeptics? Or will it open up a new can of worms? Some would claim that would be the beginning of the end. I think they're nutz.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here in this thread i stated my reasons why 2012 board should be deleted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Umm...can you please show me where the Bible states something will happen in 2012?

I'll hang up and listen, thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The World can't end in 2012. It would ruin all those doomsday prophecies that happen after 2012.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What I assume will happen is that people will immediately say that they never ACTUALLY predicted that anything would happen in 2012, or they will say that something DID happen but we just missed it or the will say that the calendar is wrong and they actually meant 2013

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Um..I can understand why you feel that the 2012 board should be deleted (which is a form of censorship, but that's an entirely different bugaboo), but why the ufo board? Do you think sightings will cease after 2012? That, after 21 Dec 2012 everything will slide into "normal", which has never happened in the history of humanity?

You also assert that "every alien story ends in 2012". Been checking..Roswell, Phoenix lights, the D.C ufo', Barney and Betty Hill, etc, never once mentioned 2012. Which begs my next question - is there some reason you want open discussion on the ufo question to cease? Are you pro-censorship? If others found this thread useless, or all your threads pointless, should they simply delete them?

Just curious. Maybe you can delete ME - but wait til after 2012.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Every UFO story doesn't involve 2012, channeling cults, or other nonsense.

Even after 2012 people are still going to report UFOs.

If anything, all the New Age fluff needs to be in a Channeling/Contactee Forum and keep the UFO forum devoted to Unidentified Flying Objects not Contactee/Channeling cults.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
still come on we have to admit that from all the prophecies 2012 is the one which intrigues us all the most

events lately seem to line up with the timeline..

i expect the 2012 phenomena to get stronger in next couple of months

im not stating that the events happening are undeniable related to the 2012 prophecies , but it so exciting...and many ATSers (members who visit this Forum often) can agree with me that the 2012 forum sparked to life lately

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join