It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann signs off from MSNBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It seems the former ESPN sportscaster turned Liberal hate monger was shown the door in an abrupt manner.

"MSNBC and Keith Olbermann have ended their contract," it read. "The last broadcast of 'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' will be this evening. MSNBC thanks Keith for his integral role in MSNBC's success and we wish him well in his future endeavors."

Source: www.cnn.com...

I can only say that there truly is a God. This bag-o-wind made a fool of himself and the far left progressives he opined to.

It's time for the left to tone it down a bit and perhaps this is the first step. MSNBC's ratings are horrific. I think those endless George Lopez re-runs beat them in the ratings department nightly.

Next up may be that nice young man named Maddow. I don't think he's long for the screen either.

Becker

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
there may be more to this story, your comments on it however dont mean much, left and right both fall under one center. left and right is used to distract us. its like picking which slug will win a 100 mile race, they will both die before the end is reached

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
olberman is (was) one of the most vicious haters on cable news. he appeared to hate and despise whoever wasn't in lock step with his rather odd political and social positions.

maybe this means that maddow will be given the boot next.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

Next up may be that nice young man named Maddow. I don't think he's long for the screen either.

Becker

You're not a very nice person. One is never too old to grow up.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Okay! The party starts at my place at 6. Bring your own booze, weed, and girls / boys whatever!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Originally posted by Becker44

Becker

You're not a very nice person. One is never too old to grow up.

I actually think that was quite funny. I even starred it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Good riddance.What a vile, self-absorbed jerk.Now maybe he can go back to being a horrible sportscaster instead of a horrible political pundit.....

top topics

join