It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Title "amazing Funny stuff" ...imo "Funny" is debateable, I would have titled it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

..."HOLY $#%@!!"

I had trouble picking whether I should post this in this forum or in the Religion forum, or in BTS for that matter, but there is (what I feel) a valid discussion available due to the things caught on tape in this montage. First, please watch the video....

YouTube Video Author's Description: Funny coincidences that only happen 1 time

Now the discussion, do we all have a Guardian Angel, which would be the religious side of the discussion. Or, are occurrences such as the one's in the video merely based on the philosophy that can best be described with this quote:

If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky?
Stanislaw J. Lec

In so many words, I believe it is a matter of just being lucky to the extent that the conditions were perfect to produce the individual outcomes to each clip. I feel my view is more leaning to the philosophical side hence posting the thread in this forum.

Now the ultimate question, how many times do you think you gasped
and said
??
edit on 1/21/2011 by UberL33t because: added Header

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

imo "Funny" is debateable, I would have titled it...

To the contrary - "Funny" may very well be and asurredly is, the ONY absolute at the end of the day and in the final analysis, the only certainty, in the space of utter uncertainty, that we can absolutely rely upon, it's like an old friend who never dies.

Thank you God for being funny. Amen.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That was cool, I loved the bank robbers one and 2:05.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I think the laughter that did manifest while I watched was more like disbelief laughter

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

I know, I would have love to heard the conversation in the car for the next few minutes lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Love that video.

What you don't see is the people who weren't so lucky.

I've had a few close shaves in my past and that feeling of time slowing down is true.
The buzz you get afterwards is awesome. Except the one time i was drunk and fell off the harbour wall, bounced of a rock and into the sea. i swam back to shore and when I eventually got back to the hotel, I cried. Big drunken snotty sobs. The shame.

edit on 21-1-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I feel that much closer to ya brother for sharing that heartfelt confession with us today.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

lol, the evils of drink, star gazing and spanish harbour walls don't end well.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
first one is fake !!

watched this vid a long time ago .. each time i love it

sandf

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Does anyone have the story behind the bank robbery one? I think that's from a movie or something. There's no way people in real life could be that dumb or maybe they can. I don't know. It just doesn't seem all that real to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Ok, just watched it. Surprising, but not really funny you're right, but I would imagine that there ARE many very funny things in the world, there MUST be!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I think it is all about perception

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think the one lesson we can all learn from this is "hey, don't stand next to a race track genius"

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
Love that video.

What you don't see is the people who weren't so lucky.

I've had a few close shaves in my past and that feeling of time slowing down is true.
The buzz you get afterwards is awesome. Except the one time i was drunk and fell off the harbour wall, bounced of a rock and into the sea. i swam back to shore and when I eventually got back to the hotel, I cried. Big drunken snotty sobs. The shame.

We should call you Jona instead of Jono. He probably felt the same way when he hit the shore!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

I think it is all about perception

Then again there was Shultz on "Hogan's Heroes" who exclaimed

I SEE NOTHING! (in exchange for a nice apple strudel)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I'll second that, the old guy was hilarious to me, actually all the race track ones were. Bet that one guy turned tree hugger after that day lol.

top topics

join