It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The constitution is NOT void.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
People posting threads here and videos on youtube are being completely irresponsible..by crying wolf the only thing being accomplished is further making conspiracy theorists look like what the MSM says..fruitcakes and nuts..we need to have some kind of decorum...If you read an article that is stating something you deem very important..re-read it until you fully comprehend what you are reading..The article people are posting was written by the party who was denied a court hearing on his allegations..the court deemed it void..not the constitution..come on people your motto is "wake up sheople" yet most of you were clearly sleeping when you read the article.We need to practice what we preach..the reaction to this article has made you all look like fools.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well said, I agree 100%. Always keep in mind half of the alternative media has been co-opted, and stories are often planted specifically to go viral to later be proven wrong. Poisoning the well is the term i believe.

Should also add, CHECK THE DARN SOURCES! Too many people read and half understand something without checking sources! No source, no good. And when i say check sources, i don't mean scroll to the bottom and verify there are source article links, I mean go and read those source articles, as they are often misrepresented
edit on 21-1-2011 by phishybongwaters because: 1 more thing

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

I'm new here, but I do see a knee-jerk reaction common on conspiracy sites. Research into a thread is important not only in the arena of debate but to stengthen any argument you might pose.
Take for instance the thread on the Illinois Law that provides 15 seconds, let me repeat, 15 seconds for prayer/reflection/quiet.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yea i knew there was something wrong with that consitution one . MSM would've been all over that regardless. Im sure many international news agenices also . Many think MSM won't be all over that but they will be like a fat kid with a cheeseburger lol or maybe its just a little to much of ..............

edit on 21-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
People posting threads here and videos on youtube are being completely irresponsible..by crying wolf the only thing being accomplished is further making conspiracy theorists look like what the MSM says..fruitcakes and nuts..we need to have some kind of decorum...If you read an article that is stating something you deem very important..re-read it until you fully comprehend what you are reading..The article people are posting was written by the party who was denied a court hearing on his allegations..the court deemed it void..not the constitution..come on people your motto is "wake up sheople" yet most of you were clearly sleeping when you read the article.We need to practice what we preach..the reaction to this article has made you all look like fools.

Our motto is Deny Ignorance. Perhaps your were thinking you was on another forum?

How many TSA searches and a host of other privacy, property, and brutality issues must we endure before realizing the Constitution is indeed void?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
yes there is a tendency to jump the gun ,cry wolf, and have the sky is falling attitude, it is a thread catcher but it is not a good way too post your thoughts keep to the facts and then throw in your thoughts views and opinions, that way you will been seen and not criticized. ie thread:the sun will explode 2015 post good now that your are here let me explain...and so you know the sun will not explode in 2015... but then???
edit on 21-1-2011 by bekod because: word corection

new topics

top topics

join