It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explorations into the Ultraterrestrial Hypothesis:A Journey into Extradimensional Realities & Otherw

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Whats if some of these entities are actually tied in with our nature to exist in reality, and that somehow they need us? Usually I see the fear and superstition that goes in with the idea that they drain souls or energies from us like we were "Cattle", but if I wanted to be a real Jack*** about the whole God thing, maybe God has a bone to pick with those who aren't offered protection and what not. (Just my muse)

Divine Extortion?

Anyways, on topic, what I'm trying to point at is that some of these things seems to be tied to us in some way, to where it reacts to how we react and I would like to go with well advanced time travelers that have the ability to come to our plain of existence with out disrupting their own existence as well. The theory about String theory also kind of works with my thesis since it said that all of time and space, past, present and future are simultaneously happening at the same time, and if that were the case, then may have found a way to come here with some apparent reason.

If they wanted to harvest us for food or positives energies, I'm pretty sure we'd be well contaminated to even doso with a whole bunch of industrial chemicals that they we'd be considered spoiled or rancid, and they'd purposely spoil us in the way rich kids gets spoiled so we'd be easier to control...And healthy too.

edit on 4-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

How do we know that they are not us, but in a non physical form that exists beyond the elemental physical body. IE, they are us, and when we are dead we will be them. Do we know much as a species?, I doubt we know a fraction of what makes this Universe tick. The human body is a terrestrial space suit, designed for this specific environment. What motivates the machine?, and where it exists is another story. We know we are limited, until we dream and constrained, by the physical laws.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Although a bit confused, this thread is by far the theory that stands closest to the reality I know of.

There are countless other intelligent species from worlds in what you would call parallel dimensions.These beings do visit this world often. Psychic abilities are real and inherently natural to any living creature, and these beings are often proficient in them. I know all of this as facts as I've studied these matters in depth for years.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just saw your post today even though it three months old...

No, we don't know much when it comes to the Universe even though we like to assume we know much, but the thing is, if they are beyond the physical plane, then what would they need us for? I'm assuming they have been around well since the dawn of civilization, so they could exist well without us. If they have been around that long, and have an intense interest in us from being small tribes to a one world mechanized society that interested in becoming space faring, then what purpose would we actually serve to them?

Also could they have other possible connections to terrestrial or space civilizations like we do to them, or are we really that basic to exotic ?
Unless we serve some basis that they need to exist, then they very well might need to be bound to temporal and physical laws...They are probably enforcing it.

Machines don't need motivation, they need a purpose other then an A.I, needing a pep talk about existence like some people do on Earth.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: anonentity

Just saw your post today even though it three months old...

No, we don't know much when it comes to the Universe even though we like to assume we know much, but the thing is, if they are beyond the physical plane, then what would they need us for? I'm assuming they have been around well since the dawn of civilization, so they could exist well without us. If they have been around that long, and have an intense interest in us from being small tribes to a one world mechanized society that interested in becoming space faring, then what purpose would we actually serve to them?

Also could they have other possible connections to terrestrial or space civilizations like we do to them, or are we really that basic to exotic ?
Unless we serve some basis that they need to exist, then they very well might need to be bound to temporal and physical laws...They are probably enforcing it.

Machines don't need motivation, they need a purpose other then an A.I, needing a pep talk about existence like some people do on Earth.

That is all very subjective to which species you are talking about. In general, to most species which interact with Mankind regularly, Earth is of strategic importance to their own rivalries.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fer1527

Your telling me my own opinion is subjective?
edit on 26-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Your telling me my own opinion is subjective?

Not at all. I am simply stating there are a number of different "ultraterrestrial" species out there. Your theory fits some but not all. It depends on which ones you are talking about. Surely you don't think there is only one race visiting this world and interacting with it's inhabitants, do you?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Name two? And not Greys or Draconian.

And what strategic point or value does Earth serve btw, when we believe we are pretty between the Super Massive black and the out rim of the milky way galaxy?
edit on 27-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Defining the Universe and our place in it, as a simulation, with basic physical laws, more as,mental anchors, for linear time. What we observe as reality, is one of an infinite number of probable realities. As the time wave front unfolds, the probable outcomes unfold, and are locked in the memory bank, as subjective reality. If the intent is to seek alien life forms, make flying machines, experience, space flight. Then Its the seed of conscious intent, that is influencing the unfolding time wave front, to collapse the "whatever " from the infinite number of probabilities into our reality. First you have to dream them up. But what is dreamt up cannot be undreamt. By that reasoning, the M.I.B. Greys and Nordics, probably exist. Along with intergalactic space craft. All experiencing the their own version of the "time wave front collapse "into their reality of realised , probabilities as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Maybe so, but I think there alot of things that don't and should get talked about, while other thing shouldn't be brought up and not talked about when they always do.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with the location of Earth within this galaxy. It has to do with transitions between dimensions, and a concept not often associated with it known as "afterlife". Influence over Earth and mankind is of strategic importance to the species that usually visit this world. That's why they bother to visit.

As for the species... I'd say most creatures mentioned in lore over the ages would classify. Ancient people weren't stupid, if they wrote about and built monuments to something it was for good reason. Back then people didn't waste time inventing imaginary creatures, they had enough to worry about as life wasn't easy.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hmmm...And judging by their silence as being non-existent, they seem to want to be left at imaginary creatures.

Sure, comparing ancient man to modern day men, ancient man would have a much easier time surviving due to how simple and yet going through the everyday challenges that a modern day society ain't ready to face or hasn't faced in decades.

They'd be more hardier ,like living without the need for electrical power when most people these days would die if they didn't have internet.

Ancient people weren't stupid, but they didn't know any better, so often time imaginary creatures would often resemble or attempt to explain actual creatures...Or even reality for that matter. Like Storms

Or like the Thunder Bird, could an actual bird cause thunderstorms with a squawk an a flap of its wings. Or was that depiction of an Eagle impressive display and size being impressive enough to cause storms .
edit on 28-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They're not imaginary, and they do contact people frequently. Just not in the open and obvious way you'd expect, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation and this would be a known fact everywhere on the planet.

One could equally say today's people don't know any better either, and tend to imagine otherworldly astronauts with advanced technology while dismissing what all the previous cultures knew. They invent telescopes, vaccines and big metal machines and suddenly they think they know it all.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Meh, knowledge is power after all. Modern people can do things ancients wish they could, although I think they'd be a little more responsible.

Sure they are not imaginary, but they do seem to want to keep it that way.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Exactly. The most dangerous enemy is the one you cannot see, as they say...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I've seen alot of things, and sometime the most dangerous enemy is the one that wants it adversary to see.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Likewise. I'm considering posting threads on that, although they would probably fit best in Paranormal Studies.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I doubt it will make me see any differently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join