It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret society that operate in Hampshire UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I have tried a search but found nothing of any interest.
Does anybody know of any secret society's that operate within Hampshire over here in the UK, Apart from the masions.

I not intending to bring any down, but just want to know about any and find out if they have influence on local government, and planning etc

any info with be very much appriciated.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I take it that no one knows anything about this then.
Or maybe they are keeping very secretive.
but still anyone with anyinfo would be much appricaited

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well if you are unable to find any information about this, then I would suggest seeking clues around the reasons you might believe that one exsists. So what might they be? Have you seen anything that would indicate that something is going on?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
good point.
Well the reason I ask is why certian people get given golden hand shakes you know, some people get given better treatment, and alot of this stems from the council systems on giving out council housing planning permission etc. I will carry on looking thou.

Cheers Dolphine

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If you are talking about certain people receiving special treatment, it wouldn't be too difficult to identify those specific people. Having done that, you might want to try finding information on those specific people.
You might get lucky picking up on some clues, but at the same time, the clues might be so subtle, they may not be seen.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
well Dophinguy I will keep you posted on anything I fined, thats if you intrersted.
But once again thanks for your help.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
First, I am sure all those of 'secret' hence you know nothing of them, societies will be thankful you don't unleash your power and 'bring them down.' Second, if they ARE secret then technically only those who know about them could reply and they would most likely not or it wouldn't be so secret.
Finally, it is odd that you query their existence, with only those who could know not likely saying, and throw in the fact that you are aware on some level of the mentality that others might think they are going down to use your slang, so they who may know will suddenly feel safer or that those who don't won't be able to answer your query so they can't respond.

I am curious to see where this thread goes because if nobody will give you the answers but for speculation, is it that you were just making converstaion and didn't really think about the logical fact that it seems a little moot? Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I know of an organisation, The Greek Phalanx. I'm told they are in Hampshire. I joined 6 years ago, when I left i was beaten to near death. According to ritul, they should have killed me. I'm sure they think that I am dead.

They control everything that happens where ever an 'ordo' meets

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mason watcher
I know of an organisation, The Greek Phalanx. I'm told they are in Hampshire. I joined 6 years ago, when I left i was beaten to near death. According to ritul, they should have killed me. I'm sure they think that I am dead.

Again, mason watcher, if you were a member, how do you not know? Did they beat it out of your memory or what? Where did you go to meetings? What kinds of experiences did you have with them? We need some facts, man, you are supposed to be the ex-member. How would we know more than you?

They control everything that happens where ever an 'ordo' meets

What does this mean? What is an 'ordo'? What kinds of things do they control? Inquiring minds want to know!

If they already think you are dead, it should be safe for you to talk about it, wouldn't you think?

top topics

join