It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems as if your founding fathers sold you out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don`t know how true this is ,but was reading it and was very surprised at what went on after the War of Independence. It seems as if it was all planned to a certain extent ,with the Pope ,King George,and the founding fathers all involved
Here i will post a very small extract of the details the rest can be found at tpuc.co.uk

Copy and paste the following headline in the search bar and click on the link that comes up (you will either be surprised or horrified to read about whats going on)

THIS IS A MUST READ!! CROWN, COUNTRY, BANKS, AMERICA, THE LISBON TREATY!

What people do not know is that the so called Founding Fathers
and King George were working hand-n-hand to bring the people of America to
there knees, to install a Central Government over them and to bind them to a
debt that could not be paid. First off you have to understand that the UNITED
STATES is a corporation and that it existed before the Revolutionary war. See
Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43. 28 U.S.C. 3002 (15)

Link tpuc.co.uk...
edit on 20-1-2011 by boroboy because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a touchy subject for Americans. But I think many more are becoming aware of it. Not only is the country itself a corporation so to speak. But so are all the alphabet agencies and other government offices. America, Inc.

It's a shame too. Because our constitution, if it were actually enforced, and understood by the people, is a great form of government, as well as our bill of rights. But instead, TPTB have everyone thinking we live in a democracy.

Good post OP. S&F
edit on 20-1-2011 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Really, the founding fathers did?

Hmmm, when was the IRS created?

Maybe just a little displacement of blame. I would give it to the progressives that instituted the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

Since your first supposition is WAY off the mark, your whole thesis is a FAIL.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

If you go to the site and actually read the page you will see what i mention ,that is just a snippet

On August 4th, 1790 an Act was passed which was Titled.-An Act making provision for the payment of the Debt of the United States. This can be found at 1 U.S. Statutes at Large pages 138-178. This Act for all intents and purposes abolished the States and Created the Districts. If you don't believe it look it up. The Act set up Federal Districts, here in Pennsylvania we got two. In this Act each District was assigned a portion of the debt. The next step was for the states to reorganize their governments which most did in 1790. This had to be done because the States needed to legally bind the people to the debt. The original State Constitutions were never submitted to the people for a vote. So the governments wrote new constitutions and submitted them to people for a vote thereby binding the people to the debts owed to Great Britain. The people became citizens of the State where they resided and ipso facto a citizen of the United States. A citizen is a member of a fictional entity and it is synonymous with subject.

edit on 20-1-2011 by boroboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Actually the founding fathers and their ancestors came to America to escape religous persecution and what they thought was unfair taxation. They didn't come here so they could stop exploiting the land and other humans in order to secure their wealth. The leaders back then didn't give any more of a damn about the common folk then they do now, so to think they sold you out is some kind of backward thinking. The common people have always been sold out. He who has the gold makes the rules. Period.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boroboy

I submit to no de facto government, only the de jure.

I am not a citizen, I am a sovereign.

Only those that submit to the federal jurisdiction are citizens. I am a sovereign of the Republic of Wisconsin.

They can run the debt to 1000 Trillion and I could care less. What are they going to do? Throw me in jail? The US of A is a jail. So what is the difference if I am placed inside a prison inside a prison inside a box?

Think outside the box and be free.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

So, you don't file any tax returns?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So ALL the lawyers that ever graduated from All the law schools since1790 found this to be too minor a point for it too come forward until 2011?

Sorry That's kind of a big deal were it true and we would see its effect in every legal transaction and courtroom in every day life.I just don't buy the" fringed flag b.s".

We would not have the constitutional rulings we have seen by scotus: Explain miranda warnings if the the constitutional republic was quietly eliminated....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

added:
The link is from the U.K. the same folks paying homage to an old lady with a funny hat and goofy looking rich kids...
We "Continentals"don't feel the same obligation to genuflect towards the blue bloods.

edit on 21-1-2011 by 46ACE because: correcrting grammar

top topics

join