It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food for Thinkage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ok, I was just browsing around the forums when i stumbled across these thoughts:

Is it possible that the Roswell crash had something to do with AIDS?

Could Roswell have had something to do with ancient civilizations?

Which led me to ask, could Egypt be Atlantis?

I'm not saying that i necessarily believe these are true, just wanting thought on it.

~BooBaa

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm
I thought AIDS originated from monkeys....although I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I always thought HIV was a bovine disease. Wish I could remember where I read that

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
We probably created aids, by accident or on purpose.
Five decades of reading between the lines leads me to think the later.

www.originofaids.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I doubt Egypt is Atlantis, but it seems the egyptians knew of atlantis. This guy claimed to translate a work in which the Egyptian God Thoth claims to be from Atlantis. And our only source of Atlantis is Plato who studied at Thoth's worship center of Hermopolis. I made a thread in which I am trying to study such question with the Egypt-Atlantis connection here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooBaa

What made you connect Roswell with AIDS? This is the first time I read about this...theory (?).

I just don�t find any connection...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i have no idea to tell you the truth....i just get random questions in my head that sometimes make no sense, this was definantly one of them....

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
OK...Here I go.

What if...

Moon is really an artificial satellite (kind of Death Star) built by aliens to keep on eye on us?

Aliens not really aliens, they where the only intelligent race on Earth, and created us to be their pets (or something else I can�t think right now).

Roswell being really a Mogul project balloon.

Atlantis being located in South America (I read that somewhere)

And so on...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
ahh the continuing adventures of those who spread convolutions of thought just to complicate and confuse others. All sounds meaningless, but I suppose space was wasted with free-form matter in the beginning of the universe too. What if you found your ability to be intimate or procreate had been dismantled?! Peace!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Possible? Not really. The Roswell crash was in 1947, the first AIDS case was decades later.... Common belief has it as originating in primates in Africa, as the first cases were developed there in remote villages.

Could Roswell have had something to do with ancient civilizations?

Depends on what you mean... What do you mean by something to do with them? I'm assuming you mean guidance, etc. I'd assume from the evidence that there was no such contact....but sightings, yes.

Which led me to ask, could Egypt be Atlantis?

No, two different cultures. The first account of Atlantis was from Solon, an Egyptian priest, who then told the tale to Plato. Atlantis the continent still exists today, it's just called South America (my own opinion (as well as other researchers), but makes the most sense to me). The capital of Atlantis used to reside in Bolivia, in a region called the Altiplano. It fits every one of Plato's reference points to a "T" including measurements, etc. even down to the red, white and black brick used in the walls. The CAPITAL Atlantis is what sunk, not the continent. Kind of how New York city and New York the state have the same name...

Hope that helps!

P.S. Roswell was NOT a Mogul balloon... I suppose the dummy story they claim were the bodies seen is also correct? Despite the fact that they weren't used in tests until 5 years later?
The declassified trajectories of Mogul balloons do not show one even possible to be in the area. Also, to think this, you'd have to believe that the SENIOR intelligence officer, of the WORLD'S most TOP SECRET air field (the only atomic bomber wing in existance at the time), somehow mistook a balloon for a crashed flying disc!!!

[edit on 12-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I believe that we created AIDs in order to take land from others without casualties on our side (The U.S.)
I don't have any proof, but I do believe that somewhat.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok Also, to think this, you'd have to believe that the SENIOR intelligence officer, of the WORLD'S most TOP SECRET air field (the only atomic bomber wing in existance at the time), somehow mistook a balloon for a crashed flying disc!!!

lol, so true.

top topics

join