It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

www.breitbart.com

ATLANTA, Jan. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Supreme Court issued a landmark decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their courtrooms. The decision was issued on January 18, 2011, and the Court did not even explain the decision (Docket No. 10-632, 10-633, and 10-690). One word decisions: DENIED.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.freerepublic.com
www.thestreet.com
classic.cnbc.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
United States Supreme Court Will Soon Issue a Landmark Decision on the Validity of the Constitution

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can't say I haven't seen this coming for awhile, tptb have been continually wiping their asses with the Constitution for awhile. Maybe now the sheep will wake up to the reality of what this country has become. We have been living in a corporate fascist state controlled by the military industrial complex for a long time.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

By denying the petitions, SCOTUS has chosen to sanction corruption by federal judges and to allow federal judges to void sections of the Constitutional at will.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
And of course leave it to TPTB to have the media source reporting it from Atlanta....the suspected HQ of the NWO. And the craziest part about this is nowhere on the news has this been talked about!!!

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So they made a petition "Stop being criminals plz!" and they reply "Denied!"?

Yeah well, I'm not surprised.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They've got us coming and going....if we do something about it we're domestic terrorists....if we don't do something about it ,incrementally we become slaves to the corporate fascist state.
edit on 20-1-2011 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: forgot an important word...it

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How does the old saying go?

"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees?"

Yeah, well, I did just get some new shoes. I guess I will be a little more comfortable than the last pair.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nothing in politics here in the U.S. surprises me anymore... I wonder how long it will go before the masses start to realize they have no rights :O

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Nope me either. This has been a long time coming and now the gloves have come off. They will start locking up people who want the constitution upheld and charging them with domestic terrorism.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
First sentences from the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

American People:But The US constitution doesn't allow...

Fascist Globalist: We are the constitution slave. We make the truth. We write your laws. We own you now cattle! Suck it up!

Same old fascism Different story.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

This is why in the next Presidential election I will cast my vote for Mitt Romney. The only honest person I know. I would not even rank him as a politician as to me it is such a dirty word to be associated with.

To all the people that wanted to elect and thought they elected the messiah. Then next best president.

Well you know I hate to preach to the choir but you know Jesus did say to beware the false profit. There will be someone who people will think walks on water and his #e doesn't stink. Well its starting to stink isn't it.

Well people look in the mirror and blame that person right there. This is what you were promised you just were not smart enough to see it coming. And this is just the start of it wait until you see the #e he pulls next year.

Hell lets give pakistan/isreal/nkorea a couple more billion for absolutly nothing but lies..

As most of our hardworking grandparents who busted their asses to provide a stepping stone for their future families as many of them did.

And what do we give them in return.

Poor health care where they pay most of the cost them selves. Because you know the meds that they need are no covered under the crapy plan they have.

And any pension you may have had continues to get cut. How about a cost of living increase for these old timers.

These are the people who lived and died to uphold the constitution as these corrupt justices spit on it.

God please forgive all these corrupt judges and politician for the sins they comit and the lives they have distroyed for they know not of the consecences waiting for them when they meet you when the soul leaves the body.

RB

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW!
This cannot be true!

If we don't stand up in the streets now, we never will.
I have to do more research on this for sure....

This is truely unbelievable.

Now is the time to fight against tyranny.
Not tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Guys I remember this from a few months back in another thread. This is bunk, it was declared bunk in the other thread and it is bunk now. I assure you the Constitution has not been voided.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Regardless of this decision, how is it actually possible for a judge to make the Constitution void?

That doesn't make much sense to me.... does it actually make it void or is it in essence allowing judges to legislate from the bench legally?

I'm definitely going to have to find out more, but if true, this is the proverbial John Hancock on the Death Certificate for the USA, with time of death being the minute this was ruled on.

Canada is looking might nice right about now.

S&F OP.

~Namaste

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Another misleading title and article.

The key questions answered negatively by the U.S. Supreme Court was:
"Whether federal courts must be stopped from operating corruptly and ignoring all laws, rules, and facts."
By denying the petitions, SCOTUS has chosen to sanction corruption by federal judges and to allow federal judges to void sections of the Constitutional at will.

Well, no. By denying the petitions the Supreme Court has only ruled that the petitions lacked merit, standing or both, or were completely invalid requests made to the Court.

The Supreme Court is not an investigative agency. You don’t petition the Court to investigate someone’s birth certificate or to investigate the actions and conduct of federal judges. That’s not how it works.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
Guys I remember this from a few months back in another thread. This is bunk, it was declared bunk in the other thread and it is bunk now. I assure you the Constitution has not been voided.

Do you have a link to that other thread so that those who are concerned about this have some information at their disposal?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't get it. This guy was sued by some company, his defence was a "he said, she said" sort of thing, he lost and was told to pay the legal bills of the company. He appealed that a bunch of times, with the last one being to the Supreme Court, saying that the Federal court in Atlanta was corrupt. (See here)

The Supreme Court refuses to hear his case, and this makes the "Constitution Void"?

Someone care to fill us in on the logic of that statement? Does the Supreme Court have to hear every appeal ever made, or it voids the Constitution?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The federal government currently has a 97% guilty plea rate in federal criminal cases. Federal prosecutors have over a 75% conviction rate following trial, and 91% of federal criminal defendants receive a prison sentence. It is no longer a question of will I go, it is a question of how long will I be there. Frantz stated that with those statistics it is only prudent to hire a Federal Prison Consultant. How can a federal criminal defendant afford not to? Read more: www.articlesbase.com... Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

www.articlesbase.com...

With a 97% conviction rate, even if that rate is elevated by the fact that many will accept a plea bargain rather than risk going to trial in a corrupt federal court system, at 75% conviction rate for those brave enough to stand trial, this number is remarkably high...suspiciously high...unbelievably high for a federal government who is all too competent at incompetence.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And of course subjects like this are obviously more important:

"Will Cigarettes Be Made Illegal in the Near Future?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join