It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling a being from Sirius - what do you think of this??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I know what is going to happen on April 16th. Americans will still be wondering if Tax day April 15th) is really over, and how long the government is going to withhold the refund checks this year. Oh, and Saturday Night Live will be on TV that night.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightspore

It is conceivable that the channeling may give important information at the level of the individual and is hence a person-centred activity. It is when it becomes a national or global predictive activity that it gets ludicrous. The personal revelations and guidance could be priceless if the individual is discerning.

Do people test the entity toensure the encounter is genuine or do they simply accept the provenance???

However where does psychosis finish and channeling begin?

edit on 22-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by Nightspore

It is conceivable that the channeling may give important information at the level of the individual and is hence a person-centred activity. It is when it becomes a national or global predictive activity that it gets ludicrous. The personal revelations and guidance could be priceless if the individual is discerning.

Do people test the entity toensure the encounter is genuine or do they simply accept the provenance???

However where does psychosis finish and channeling begin?

edit on 22-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

That s a really good point about it being possibly meaningful on an individual level - I am sure that it can be. I think that sometimes the (often uncertian) context surrounding channeling can obscure something as basic as simple testing and verification of material, but it its definately a good idea. I see psychosis and channeling as seperate - the issue is whether the individual concerned is balanced and sane or not, which I believe would be clear whether or not they are channeling.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

That's where some angels live bro

top topics

<< 1   >>

join