It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling a being from Sirius - what do you think of this??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Much of these channeling posts go along with what I feel is happening on our planet right now. I know channeling isn't accepted by some/many people as scientific - what do you think of this?
Channeling Alcatar of Sirius

Significant new changes in the Middle East have made a Presidential visit (excitedly, positive) mandatory. President Barack Obama of the United States will attend Israel summit on global warming and will announce a “possible expectation” that extraterrestrials are “currently visiting our planet Earth.” This is a tremendous exciting step in the global outreach of like minds toward a universal global and galactic adherence to enlightenment understanding.

> Is there an exact date for when your ships will fly over for all to see and understand you are here?
Yes. April 16, 2011... we will be clearly visible by nearly all inhabitants of planet earth and you will have been prepared for our arrival by your president Obama, Barack Obama of the United States of America. We will have been made it clear which you will need to know for/so that people will not have fear or attack our kind, but for your peacefulness to be ensured.

Channeling Alcatar 25Dec10

It is only an infinitesimal time in your mind before significantly wonderful changes occur. You will first see redemption from debt and changes to the economical systems which enslaved the hours of men and women of your planet. We have seen this before, and although Earth is on a more mundanely slow approach so as to ease the amount of damage to Mother Gaia, the result is the same and you and your world-men can expect a bountifulness as you have never before encountered or even imagined for in most of your minds.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
While you're correct it doesn't hold up to scientific research and even I'm unsure as to its reality, I am still interested and fascinated since I know of a few people who channel, astral project and the like with one woman speaking in Native American tongue which she's trying to have translated to understand what it is she said during that meditation.

Thanks for posting regardless of the lack of credible evidence for channeling.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
uum. yeah, just 1 question.
"You will first see redemption from debt and changes to the economical systems"
So is this like the Alien Nations r gonna give us a loan or some sort of an 'Alien Bail Out" program?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
BTW new ager you are on a sinking ship so easily deceived

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hooray, another prediction... however, on April 16 we will see whether it's another BS (what I expect for 99,9%) or if it's right, what would be amazing.
Is it scientific proven possible that there is life on Sirius?
edit on 20-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Another date.. Another disappointment.

Aparently ufo's are supposed to be over Moscow and London this month aswell..

Will people not learn after the whole blossom goodchild disaster.. You cannot trust this channeled information..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

It has all the Galactic Federation-Nesara-Sheldan Nidle and so on signature all over it,
although i know deception and misleading is a necessary part on the path of the truth seeker
couldn't help but notice it this time, sorry.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well, Let's See.

"When they say Peace and Safety, there destruction will begin."? maybe.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

All it means is that someone is actually a medium. I do not believe tghat the intelligence came from Sirius but I believe that this is an ancient phenomenon jazzed up to give it a astronomical twist. Dates are often wrong and I also wonder about the content. Just do not bet your life on any info.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately OP you will get no positive response here with that sort of talk. Let me give you an example hypothetically talking.

The New Age Prophecies talk about being able to see 2 suns in the sky before end times, now people will laugh and scoff at this and say its rubbish and should be treated as such. However, some months later NASA releases models to the general public that show that a meteor/asteroid is heading this way and that for a limited time we will see what looks like to be 2 suns in the sky. Of course the skeptical minded people will say something like 'well, so what, that doesn't prove anything'

You see it doesn't matter if we could channel god himself/herself people will always have their own mindset based on their own experiences. Now if those said people were to wake up and find themselves channeling an alien entity of course the goalposts would be moved in your favour.

Keep up the good work and keep an open mind to new possibilities. Meditation is the key of understanding.

edit on 20-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Unfortunately OP you will get no positive response here with that sort of talk. Let me give you an example hypothetically talking.

The New Age Prophecies talk about being able to see 2 suns in the sky before end times, now people will laugh and scoff at this and say its rubbish and should be treated as such. However, some months later NASA releases models to the general public that show that a meteor/asteroid is heading this way and that for a limited time we will see what looks like to be 2 suns in the sky. Of course the skeptical minded people will say something like 'well, so what, that doesn't prove anything'

You see it doesn't matter if we could channel god himself/herself people will always have their own mindset based on their own experiences. Now if those said people were to wake up and find themselves channeling an alien entity of course the goalposts would be moved in your favour.

Keep up the good work and keep an open mind to new possibilities. Meditation is the key of understanding.

edit on 20-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

When Betelgeuse , the giant red sun in the Orion constelation , goes Supernova as soon expected . This will give us a second sun in our skies .

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Read the vibration behind the entity.

This is not only bad channeling(much distortion from the channel), but the entity being channeled is being deceptive and manipulative behind their guise of benevolence they attempt to radiate.

The amount of deception occurring through channeling (as well as straight up fakes) means unfortunately that in these critical times its best to stay away. The rare gems can be worth it but they are few and far between. So many fall for clever deception that is woven into most channeled material, mostly the "hits" with predictions or the truths are just to lure you into a trap.

The pure heart will always know, and cannot be decieved.
edit on 20-1-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
When Betelgeuse , the giant red sun in the Orion constelation , goes Supernova as soon expected . This will give us a second sun in our skies .

Whilst I believe in prophecies (at least some of them) I have pondered this. Alot of people are saying that the light woudl take a long time to reach us, but the size of Betelgeuse is gigantic (10,000 x greater than our sun) therefore, my mind is open to the possibility that we will be able to see it. Of course I have no model to base it on, but it sure would pose alot of questions if we one day wake up and see it outside of our bedroom window.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think voices are in peoples' heads, and they attribute them to alien beings because no one is in the room with them, so that must be it.

Let me show you one person that channeled aliens, and still may be claiming to do so. I think she in large part responsible for the whole 2012 scenario, but, I digress.

Nancy started a long, long time ago, channeling aliens, called Zetan's. She made wierd videos, had a website, and even marketted her materials.

None, not ONE thing she claimed, ever happened.

She first showed up on Usenet newsgroups on the internet, a group I used to follow, called sci.astro, sometime in the 90's.

She would argue day in and day out with both professional and non-proffessional astronomers and scientists about her ideas. Her astronomy was very, very poor, and despite the facts that were shown, proven scientifically, she continued on.

Eventually, Nancy started taking the science given to her in these discussions, and twisted it into her stories about the aliens that never were. This lended to her being taken seriously, because she had simply milked scientific fact during these discussions, and used it to manipulate people.

www.badastronomy.com...

She claims they are never wrong, but I have evidence she is altering their predictions on her website when she makes claims that are indeed incorrect. Furthermore, her twisting and garbling of basic astronomy indicate a complete lack of understanding of even the most basic principles of astronomy.

She would go back and edit her statements to include these scientific facts, and make it appear as though she had been saying THAT all along. This can be proven by browsing internet archives.

I watched as these things unfolded, even participated in a few of the discussions, but after several years of watching, I got bored, as she never changed, was never willing to give in. In fact, the harder people tried to disprove her lies, the more vehement and unrelenting she became. She targetted certain people, well known people, in fact, and tried very hard to discredit them. Well 2003, the year Planet X was supposed to come, and the poleshift was to happen... need I say more?

Once you experience something like that, first hand, you have reason to question peoples sanity when they lay claim to being channelers. I tend to relate people like that in the same fashion as the call 1-900 psychic hotlines. They are master manipulators at deciphering things from the cues given to them, and are only out for your money.

www.zetatalk.com...

Her website, if viewed from an educational angle, is very entertaining. And, by educational, I do not mean her claims, wierd science, or fake channeling.

By education, I mean on disinformation tactics, methods to use to attack people to attempt to discredit them, and ways to use peoples' comments and retorts to further bolster unrealistic claims. Have a browse, and then ask yourself, this time, what do people think about channelers.

www.skepticalmind.com...

Nancy began to exhibit signs of progressive mental breakdown...

On July 14, 2002 Nancy Lieder posted 3 messages to the sci.astro astronomy newsgroup titled "Planet X : Run and HIDE!". Coming close on the heels of her July 13 ZetaTalk IRC session in which Nancy called for action against an amateur astronomer and chat participant "IMO", these paranoid newsgroup postings seem to indicate that the cracks in Nancy's sanity had, in fact, grown. This snap in Nancy's sanity could be observed most readily by comparing the more recent attacks on "IMO" linked above, to her past discussions with "IMO" which sympathize with him and praise him in his honest efforts.

www.badastronomy.com...

Ms. Lieder runs the website ZetaTalk, where you can find her story in detail (though perhaps not in complete detail; many interesting aspects of her history appear to be missing). She claims to be channeling aliens, called "Zetans" (short for Zeta Reticulans, aliens from the star Zeta Reticuli). These aliens are telling her that a large planet will sweep by the Earth next year, flipping the Earth's axis and killing about 90% of the human population.

(snip)

The Hale-Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late. Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no closer.
Now, you can find this quote on her website in her archives. The interesting thing is that on her site, the first two sentences above have been edited out! She claims in numerous places that her predictions are never wrong. I guess if she goes back and edits them, then she can make them right after the fact. This, to be blunt, is cheating. You can also read more odd statements made by Ms. Lieder stored in Google's archives (and the original quotation from her about Hale-Bopp is also in the Google archives.

Disclaimer: I am not a skeptic.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Libertygal because: fix bracket

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In her book UFOs over the planet earth the world famous pilot and
ufologist Marina Popovich has a Chapter III/11 entitled The channel
of the connection-Earth-Sirius. I’m sorry the book is not translated
in English:

smorod.ru...

The basic plot of some other contactee is that in the Sirius system
exist people just like us who observe every our action and the data
is gathering in something as a giant computer.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Its an interesting theory and raises questions involving determinism and sanity. Maybe Bacon did write Shakespeare?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

There has been some January 2011 reports of UFO's in Moscow news.exopoliticsinstitute.org... . Just because the MSM try to bury it does not mean it did not happen. There is plenty of evidence for the New York October 2010 UFO flybys which came from the same source.

When it comes to channelling some care is required, even if you do connect with another entity it does not mean that they have a full understanding of the situation. At best I put it on par with talking to someone else, they may have a different perspective on things but to call it the word of god is a far stretch. One the whole it can be interesting, but I would not stake the ranch on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Very interesting, I'd like to believe it to be true. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. If it does....Hip Hip Hoooray!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It is difficult to evaluate channeling according to scientific precepts, but I don't think that precludes it's being of possible worth. It is more of an aesthetic judgement or critique that will determine it's possible worth. This means knowiing the content of a channeling well, which many are not willing to do.

I have read some of the blog, the material seems coherent and hopeful, but I am troubled by the excessive reliance on predictions. Predictions are always looked for in these sorts of things but really they are the least interesting, especially considering that time can and does change. Predictions set up expections that are unrealistic and can have possibly negative outcomes. Also there are a few disappointing cliches in the mix, such as the "Galactic Federation of Light", "White Brotherhood", and the prediction of a planetwide ascension ("planetchrist" as I call it is not likely imho any time soon, though it doesn't mean things couldn't get a helluva lot better than they are now). These are the staples of many unoriginal spiritual prophets (especially in the late1990's). There are other things in this channeling that intrigue me though, such as the neologisms; possible precursors of an alternate language? The phraseology involved is interesting and off, such as "disguided". My question to channelling is what is novel about it? What genuinely new information does it bring (aside from predictions)? Overall there is a lot of influence from Barbara Marciniak work (which is itself influenced alot by Jane Roberts, who I highly recommend).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join