It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Not? Just Read And Think Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ask yourself Whats the worst that could happen given our Current state of things?
Even if they are Hostile it will Bring Unity Among us......

I want my Daughters to grow up in a world that isnt full of pain and hate..

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-1-2011 by Gazrok because: corrected spelling in subject

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
That's the thing though, will it really unite us?

A majority would panic and not be able to comprehend what they're seeing. There would be some who have awaited and will welcome visitors with open arms and even less that have an inkling but would still be terrified before having thoughts on what they've read here on ATS and other places to help them cope.

Would unity be the best thing? As in, would people unite to welcome it or would they unite in the feeling that anything that isn't from this planet should be eradicated?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well there you go. I don’t care what anyone says, but yes I believe it to be true, I believe this message is real.
Why, instinct and I did give my reply as instructed.

The minute I started reading it, my energy, my chi, well I can’t explain it, it just grew, I feel like a live wire.
And a feeling of relief, my spine is tingling all the way up to the base of my neck.
My palms have turned rather red ,my heart rate is calm. I’m not at all excited, I'm feeling rather relaxed.
I'm going to take this time and mediate.

Very enlightening indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
I want my Daughters to grow up in a world that isn't full of pain and hate..

Put them on the next shuttle Off World

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hybrid Pleiadian Woman - Message for Humanity

edit on 20-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
I want my Daughters to grow up in a world that isnt full of pain and hate..

Huh? Did the world just suddenly become full of pain and hate between the time you wanted to have them and the time they were born? What about the second one? Take some responsibility for your own lack of gumption, pal. Nobody brings kids into this world without having at least a little clue that it's not all going to be buttercups and champagne. Way to be selfish.

And don't expect the UFO aliens to help. They'd probably just as soon eat your daughters as look at them.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
And don't expect the UFO aliens to help. They'd probably just as soon eat your daughters as look at them.

I think they only eat the fat ones
The fair ones..well...

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

And don't forget this telling scene...

Them Aliens just want our Earth women

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

...if they are Hostile...

Do we even have a chance if that's the case? Maybe there are hostile ones, but there may also be good groups, just as we have animal poachers and conservationists...the yin and the yang are the perpetual forces of the universe

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Great post, not sure where I stand on this, but a very well put together essay.
Any idea where I can find a transcript of the video in the OP ?

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Originally posted by zorgon
Them Aliens just want our Earth women

Well, that's just because earth girls are easy...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So basically, the aliens are seen as an angry parent figure telling the humans to "clean up their planet"?

or at least "play nice"....

Even if aliens came, and even if they offered tech that helped in lots of ways, we'd still all have problems. (and the aliens no doubt still do to...)

The idea of not bringing up a kid in this world... THIS is the most peaceful time EVER, thanks to the contest between superpowers being basically over, mutually assured destruction if there ever is actual war, and global dependence on international trade. We focus so often about what is WRONG today, that we often overlook the actual advances that have taken place...and not just technology, but society.

Sure, there are still problems...but also more and more people looking to solve them.

Frankly, I'd welcome any help we can get...but I wouldn't expect it from aliens. Folks that skulk around and try and stay secretive, never interacting with official government, etc., probably DON'T have our best interests at heart...whatever their agenda.....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well from what I glean from my contacts, those aliens working with our governments are not here to help us solve our issues
. On the other hands, no one has yet told me their real purpose either

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've read the article, and regardless of its authenticity, it's an interesting question. I have to say im leaning towards a 'no' vote.
First of all, If this benevolent group truly is concerned about our well being then why would a general consensus from Earth be required for them to step in and help?
Secondly I think humanity should be given a chance to sort out our own problems, even if it might bring us to the brink of destruction. As a global community we are still young. Would it be cool to wake up tomorrow and see hundreds of spacship in the sky, of course! What would be even cooler though would be to wake up and see our elected leaders stop all wars and solve world hunger like we all want them to.

But thats only 1 vote out of the 7 billion that will read that article and cast their vote!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well from what I glean from my contacts, those aliens working with our governments are not here to help us solve our issues
. On the other hands, no one has yet told me their real purpose either

According to recent considerations they are here to keep an eye on their livestock and proxies.
*shivers in repulsion*

join