It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great footage of UFO over dublin Ireland 22/1/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Take a look it's certainly not a fake.

Triangular pheonic lights esque.

It seems to move in an arc maybe on patrol or something.

Link to source

I want to go out and buy a night vision scope and hook it upto my HD SLR now. I reckon these things are all over the place, above all major cities.

Would be interesting to know what type of camera and night ision scope they have used to get this footage.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Magzoid because: criminal spelling

edit on 19-1-2011 by Magzoid because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by Magzoid because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

Well, maybe I'll just have to leave it to the experts now because these night visionn lenses are $6,000 as seen here

If any aliens are reading this then please deposit $6k into my paypal account so I can bring disclosure closer. Thanks!

edit on 19-1-2011 by Magzoid because: spelling again...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Are you a time traveller?

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

Thanks for the link. It's an interesting video that's for sure. However your OP is of concern because you instantly state- it's certainly not fake. Right there you are demonstrating a 'closed mind'. In a way this is quite funny considering that's what you call us 'evidence based' believers.

I see no reason that this couldn't be faked. Of course it could be faked, what were you thinking.

I'm not immediately calling 'fake' on this but I do find it suspicious that he manages to zoom all the way in and follow the craft perfectly while it is moving in a non-straight flightpath, yet at the beginning of the clip he's all over the place and can't keep anything in frame.

BS? It's leaning that way.
edit on 19-1-2011 by spookfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Time travelling hang glider at low altitude (time travelling only because this happened on a date that hasn't occured yet)...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not only that, I've seen that footage before, last year. So somebody must have filmed it in the future, taken it into the past, and now we're looking at it in the present.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Not only that, I've seen that footage before, last year. So somebody must have filmed it in the future, taken it into the past, and now we're looking at it in the present.

Ha! Wow...it's much more conveluted than I thought. Well...there is a show, I think it's called FACT OR FAKED, and I saw this exact thing. My initial description above is what they concluded it was. Night gliding (hang gliding at night) is becoming a very popular extreme sport. The hangglider's use small LEDs along the edge of their wings for safety, couple that with the low altitude of their flight against the star scape, and you get what you see there...exactly! Also, during these sighting people note that there is no noise which further adds to the mystery of the "silent" craft. Obviously, gliders make no noise.

Just want to add, I'm no debunker. I believe in unknown phenomenon such as UFOs, just not all of them.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This footage was captured over Fremont, CA in 2008.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoeyes

Well, besides when and where, its interesting footage.

I Think you can rule birds (goose etc) out because they dots are equally aligned on the both sides.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Another thing i notice,

You see the object(s) move across two what looks like beams of light, although that could easy be promotional lights from a bar or something, it does starts ringing a little bell in my head.

I think i have seen more of of high altitude or space footage of unknown moving objects are accompanied with a beam of light, here, youtube.. but could it be something on earth is "monitoring" or tracking, communicating or maybe even trying to hit the objects?

Anyone else noticed?

Here is one:

edit on 19-1-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
not only is that an old video that article in the sun news paper is dated "22 Jan 2010"

old video from 2008, wrong date on thread 22 jan 2011 (the future)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Isn't Dublin next to Fremont?....................

L2............

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is a new stealth aircraft which is triangular.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

We'll have to watch it on Saturday to be looking at it in the present.

Maybe this UFO from the future has something to do with Jim Penniston.

Anyone getting any binary code downloads while watching?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok so he got his date wrong and I might be old but no need to b rude guys.

The people that's saying it's a hang glider I was just wondering if any of you could provide footage of a hang glider moving that fast......................... Didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples

The people that's saying it's a hang glider I was just wondering if any of you could provide footage of a hang glider moving that fast......................... Didn't think so.

Typically when you ask a question, you wait longer than the time it takes for you to type 25 or so dots before giving your smug dismissive answer.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples

Well not only the date but the footage in Dublin is the same as the Fremont vid......yes? Not trying to be rude

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
wow....seems pretty compelling....wish we could get great closeup pics of ufos.....that would be great...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by robinmorningstar

Good video and before what I'm about to say I'm not freightend to admit when I'm wrong however, yes they got the shape but they didn't get the speed or atleast I couldn't tell if they got the same speed or not as there were no stars in the replica vid to compare too so the question still stands, can anyone provide a vid of a hang glider doin that speed?

The smug dismissive answer........................ I don't think so

new topics

top topics

join