It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This seems to be still going on behind thescene - it looks like they may just make Obama resign rather than ever publicly acknowledge what complete arses they have made of themselves.

Dr. Taitz asked the Supreme Court to hear the complaints about Obama's required credentials including his status as a natural born citizen of the United States of America since he was not properly vetted for the Presidency due to the wrangling of Obama's special interest friends. Chief Justice Roberts promised Dr. Taitz publicly he would review the information. It appears that Roberts kept his promise as the matter was heard before the Supreme Court Justices on Friday, January 7th, 2011.

From extremely high and very credible sources within the Judicial system, it has been reported that Obama and his legal team lost their arguments to have this case dismissed. The Court heard the applicable arguments from each side and held, in short form; the Obama did not meet the residency requirements as set forth in the Constitutional of the United States of America. A preliminary vote in favor of the Plaintiff was taken, with Associate Justice Elena Kagan not voting due to her previous political relationship and involvement with Obama's birth certification issues. The Supreme Court is holding on to the decision and will not publish its decision for the sake of the American political process. What does this mean and why would they choose this path?

cont................tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Have anything other than a blog and unnamed sources on that?

High Court rejects Taitz's 'birther' appeal

Supreme Court Rejects....

The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from “birther” attorney Orly Taitz, who sought to overturn a decision by Columbus federal judge Clay Land fining her $20,000.

The high court on Monday did not comment in refusing to hear the appeal filed by the California lawyer and dentist. Taitz said on Monday that she would ask the Supreme Court to reconsider.

“If it is denied, I will go to an international court,” Taitz told the Ledger-Enquirer. “I will be filing a proper complaint with the Committee of the Judiciary with the U.S. House.”

edit on 22-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Video of Obama telling students that he was not born in Hawaii!

www.youtube.com...

Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Video of Obama telling students that he was not born in Hawaii!

www.youtube.com...

Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"

Is that video supposed to be a joke or is it just supposed to make birthers look bad?
I am really confused why anyone would post that that seems to be a genuine birther.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I don't know any thing about it other than Obama is on tape telling a bunch of students that he was not born in Hawaii!

Seems to be too good to be true, but there it is!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Sinnthia

I don't know any thing about it other than Obama is on tape telling a bunch of students that he was not born in Hawaii!

Did you actually watch that video with the volume up?

Seems to be too good to be true, but there it is!

It hardly even seems good enough to post. "Troll 2" had more convincing edits. That is the worse hatchet job, hoax video I have ever seen. Please, tell me there are birthers out there besides you clinging to that video. This might make it all worth it again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join