It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

www.wnd.com

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Great!! This is only going to feed the trolls. I was really hoping he would just find it, and show it.... I knew the "birthers" would deny the authenticity of it anyhow.... But, I wish they provided it to the public to view..

Now this is never going to end..

Tighten your laces... The conspiracy folks are gonna be off and running with this one!

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Abercrombie ...

the guy who was going to end the "birther" controversy once and for all ...

FAIL

source

So now Governor Abercrombie wants to do something to dispute claims the president's parents somehow lied about their son's birth place.

"It's an insult to his mother and father. How would anybody like to have their mother and father in that kind of a situation? I was friends with his mom and dad. The president of the United States is entitled to the respect of his office," Abercrombie said.

Exactly how Abercrombie will be able to produce additional evidence is still unclear.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious that the reason the "long form" birth certificate for Obama was never revealed to the public is quite simply because it doesn't exist.

So if the Gov't loses your LFBC, does that mean you are NOT a natural born citizen? I mean, if it were that easy, then if the Gov't didn't like you, they could burn your LFBC, claim you are an illegal alien, and kick you out of the country.

Since it doesn't work like that for you and I, why should it be that way for Obama? Just asking.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's all a scam. A storyline for the conspiracy theorists to gabble about. The truth will be revealed in 5-30 years and the media will act like they care. Don't ya love a good story?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I need to see if I can find the article, but I am almost positive the 9th circus court of appeals out on the left coast upheld a lawsuit that was filed to force the birth certificate issue.

My only issue, and why I think this is continuing as it is, is because he refuses to release it. All Presidents are required to prove they are natural born citizens so why should this be any different.

Deal with it now, get it out there and put it to bed before the next elections. Chances are its going to get brought up again.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If they decide that he's not eligible for presidency after all, does he have to give the Nobel prize back?

What does it matter, really, if he wasn't born in America? What's the difference between an American born in the back of a van in some trailer park and an American born in the back of a van in a bus tour of europe?

Nada.

EDIT: just to point out, I don't think that Obama was born in a trailer park or on a bus tour. I just think that it's odd that people put so much stock in place of birth. I mean, if he was raised abroad, sure, then he'd be less American, but just born?
edit on 19/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The real question is what if he isnt even of this Earth? Im a skeptic til i see otherwise but that is a good point to look at. Especially when half of the Reptilian videos out there are of Obama. Just saying....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

Actually the legal ramifications would be huge. Anything he has done would be invalid since he was not eligable to hold the office in the first place. It would fall back to Congress and the Supreme Court to sort the mess out, since Congress certified the election, which assumes Preident Obama met all the requirements.

The executive order he signed when he took office dealt with prior presidents and documents attached. I thought I saw somewhere it also precluded any of his info from being released (which I thought already occured, with finances going into blind trusts and what not to avoid conflict of intrest) to inquiries.

Ive seen lawsuits, but I am curious if anyone ever thought about a FOIA request.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This cracks me up, now now what all you debukers gots to say, now it coming to put up or shut up where'i you birth certificate, and I mean the real one that they can't find because it doesn't exist.

You know what happened these dumb arses decided to make Obama President but never bother to check and see if he was legit.
I see this happen a dozen times, not for being President, but people pretending to be something they are not, and getting caught somewhere along the line.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I didn't mean what would the difference be if people found out, definitively, that he wasn't born in the US, I meant what is the difference, really? I mean, if they just have to be born in the US, then they could be posted to Saudi before they're weaned and be brought up by exiled IRA agents on camelback, and still be eligible for presidency, whereas someone spending just that first day of life in a different country would not. It just seems kind of... well, petty, really.

Starred for an informative post, though.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

It's pretty obvious that the reason the "long form" birth certificate for Obama was never revealed to the public is quite simply because it doesn't exist.

Simple isn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thread already in place:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It seems to me more and more, that just maybe he was not born in Hawaii. I hope this info becomes available someday. It's a shame it has lasted this long and how they continue to keep it secret.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I don't know if our country could handle a revelation that Barack Obama was born in africa. This would be devastating and would take the focus off the many other important issues in teh world...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

Technically correct. The US does not allow for a person to hold dual citizenship because as an American, your allegiance is to the US. If you are military and stationed in germany, and your wife had a kid in Germany, the kid is a US citizen simply because he was born to American parents in a military zone (deoending on circumstances and foriegn laws its possible that when the child turns 18, they will have to choose wihich citizenship they want).

As ar as the big deal, we can see comparisons throughout history. A german once held the throne in England way back in the day and did not speak English. If we allowed the Office of the President to be held by a foreigner, not only have we lost our sovereignty, we run the gambit of the home country of the President benefeitting from it. The other issue would be loyalty. If his home country is attacked, or started a war themselves what happens? What if the foreign born president decided his loyalty is to his home country, and takes this country down the path of destruction..

Food for thought

The Office of the President is the United States of America - Our representative to the world, our commander in chief, our chief diplomat, etc etc etc. As President you take an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foregein and domestic.

How can a President take that oath, to defend the Constitution, when they themseleves are in violation of it?
edit on 19-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Actually this would be a good example.

Madeleine Albright - United States Secretary of State under Clinton

She served as Secretary of State, which is in the line of Presidential succession. She was born in Czechoslovakia and her father was a press-attache. They moved to Belgrade Yugoslavia where her father was stationed.

Fast forward to President Clintons presidency. When the mess in the balkans started, she was very verbal and aggresive towards the President. She was from the region, and was pushing military intervention / invasion to end the chaos. Her loyalties at that point were contradictory to her position.

Dont get me wrong, personally I think we should be able to off the dictators and warlords around the World, so I defeinitely see her point of view. The problem becomes can a foereign born President see Americas point of view?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is totally funny!! I mean, I just read a thread last week where the same guy? said he was ready to prove Obamas citizenship. Does he have it or not?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This smells like a total set-up to me.

It has been perfectly obvious from the get-go that Obama is not a natural born citizen - and all parties knew it!

Hillary was a slam dunk for president - and yet they put Obama in at the last minute, MCain had to soft peddle as hard as he could to make sure he lost.

Obama was put in as a compromise candidate between the two NWO factions - with an agreed upon agenda to follow, he could be removed by either party simply by bringing up the BC issue. That is why it has been a hands off issue for the entire media.

Maybe Abercrombie wasn't in the loop - maybe the states putting elligibility legislation on the agenda for the coming elections has snookered them - or maybe it is time to bring the house down, by provoking a constitutional crisis that only the military can sort out!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join