It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two questions for democrats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with the war on terror. Surely all must realize that by now. If not I got some good land in Louisiana right by the bayou that would make one a great homestead.

Surely, all must realize that you are incorrect by now. Let's see, does the name Abu Musab al-Zarqawi have any meaning to you? No? Do some research.....

I also know there was never any consistent contact between Saddam and al-Zarquwi. If our gov't was put into bed with as many bad guys as we have contacted over the years we would be invaded from all sides. I guess you don't mind over 850 dead and 25,000 wounded for virtually nothing? It is amazing to me how many don't seem to care about our boys having target on their backs. Bin Laden worked it to perfection. He doens't have to do any damage over here(though he will) we went straight to his area, have lost soldiers, have been hurt economically and has only about 10,000 troops trying to find the right cave(or harvesting poppy).

Guess you were the gullable one for buying that slice of swamp land in the first place, eh? And now you want to pawn it off on someone, just like the drivel above? Try again, please....this time with clarity....

<< 1   >>

join