It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Familiar Faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Take a look at the pictures on these links - remind you of anyone??

www.flickr.com...
/photos/21251152@N00/155034989/
Obama anyone?

www.flickr.com...
/photos/21251152@N00/155034987/
DeNiro?

www.flickr.com...
/photos/21251152@N00/155034988/
This guy reminds me of someone too but I can't put my finger on it.....

www.flickr.com...
/photos/21251152@N00/251171962/
In fact, they all look very familiar. Or is it just me?

www.flickr.com...
/photos/21251152@N00/with/268282466/
The photos and pics on here are quite symbolic too - also read some of the comments.....

What do you think?
edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: links not working

These links won't post properly.....
Its on this guy's flickr anyway: Bu D3aij Al-Thani
edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: trying to sort links

Ok, the links don't work...but if you copy and paste the top line (minus the ...), then the bottom line into your address bar hopefully they should

edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: links again

edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: trial and error

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Your links aren't working.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Just a mo - sorry

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I can vaguely see a likeness to Obama in the first pic.

The second looks more like Spike Milligan.

I'm struggling to understand the post though. Do you feel there is something behind the images that I'm not getting? If so, please elaborate, otherwise it just seems like a random selection of sheikhs, paintings and satellite photos

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

Well I'm probably way off - But if the people on these pics are part of the Qatari Royal Family - why do I feel like I already know them in some way??

Could it be the sign of some unseen force at work?

This family are all over the news - taking over Man United (irony anyone?) - Red Devils.
Ties in to my previous threads and my research on the World Cup(s)/1966/Occult connections.
Not to mention the satellite Eshail/Suhail launch (again this info can be found in my previous posts on different threads).

If you do a little research on them their reach is huge...

Something big is on the cards for the next few years methinks... Wasn't the FIFA ruling odd for the Qatar World Cup?
And Russia also - can't help but think the exploration of lake Vostok and the recent BP deal is connected.

If something big is going to happen - under what better guise than football could the real leaders of the World meet to discuss their plans.

Worrying...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ahh I kinda get you now.

The takeover of Man United is speculative. As a Liverpool fan who was desperate to get rid of our previous owners, many fans cling to whatever stories they can and glamourise them in a hope to make them somehow true. I suspect this may ring true for alot of Man Utd fans too as the Glazers have never been popular.

As for people looking similar to the members of the family. Whilst I could understand you trying to find links between them and Obama, I have to beg the question: Robert De Niro? The last time I checked he didn't have links to a global elite or the Middle East

One part I am interested in: The drilling into that lake in Russia. It will be interesting to see what they find down there (although I fear it will result in an anti-climax as only prehistoric blind albino plankton will be there)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Hmmm.... i see what you mean.... i too am a bit skeptic about football these days.... who is in charge etc etc.... it seems every club in Premiership is being taken over by the rich Elite from the ME and there are other links too with Arsenal and the Emirates....

The World cup in Qatar? That was a very strange one to suddenly push that forward especially as Japan & Korea had to wait so long for their chance.... Qatar don't even have any strong football clubs and i doubt they have any stadiums either (But neither were the African nations very strong in that respect)....

Not sure but there could possibly be something going on.... or its just greedy people wanting more of the pie....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Hmmm.... i see what you mean.... i too am a bit skeptic about football these days.... who is in charge etc etc.... it seems every club in Premiership is being taken over by the rich Elite from the ME and there are other links too with Arsenal and the Emirates....

The World cup in Qatar? That was a very strange one to suddenly push that forward especially as Japan & Korea had to wait so long for their chance.... Qatar don't even have any strong football clubs and i doubt they have any stadiums either (But neither were the African nations very strong in that respect)....

Not sure but there could possibly be something going on.... or its just greedy people wanting more of the pie....

Google Earth 'Qatar old place'
Then 'Qatar space port'

Also see thread: 'CANTONA BACK IN fOOTBALL'

Have fun

ps. there is a picture in the guy's flickr called 'Old place' or similar
edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

new topics

top topics

join