It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Laments Having to Pay High Taxes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
*that's the title of the article

www.youtube.com...

Oprah Laments Having to Pay High Taxes - 'My accountants bring me tequila"

The media queen admitted to Piers Morgan on Monday night that she laments having to pay such high taxes every year — in the form of large checks to the IRS — and the event has even become a depressing “ceremony” complete with alcoholic drinks.

I put this in the politicians and people forum because Oprah campaigned so heavily for Obama and his higher taxes. The Oprah chat forums are interesting. A lot of folks over there posted some really heavy stuff about her wanting Obama based on skin color and not because of his policies. Considering that she's getting what she wanted - Obama and his taxes which are just going to go up and up - she shouldn't be lamenting anything. It comes with voting for an entitlement society and she should be happy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i wonder what she drinks when filling out the forms, probably dom perignon or a vintage remi martin while sitting on a luxary yacht and nibbling on caviar and fra grois, its seems crazy with people starving out there and we get oprah(happy that her child died) and peers morgan(freinds with human rights violaters on mass scales) talking about taxes, if anything they should be charged more taxes as they clearly dont need the money they earn as they are filthy rich.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
She shouldn't just be happy she should be voluntarilly paying more. This is her man. This is her country. She should be tithing accordingly.

I would expect her will to have the entire estate liquified and given to the government.

Does Oprah no enjoy praising dear leader anymore?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oprah obviously believed that "change" wouldn't cost her a dime.

(The irony of her complaining is really too much)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
She voted for the 'spread the wealth' guy.
But obviously she doesn't like being one of those looted by the unproductive.
Kind of at odds with what she preaches ... do as I say, not as I do.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Liberals are always happy to spend more, as long as it doesn't come out of their pockets.

Smell the coffee Oprah: You got how many BILLIONS of dollars? Sit your fat, ugly booty down and take your medicine - you voted and campaigned - and got what ya wanted - TOYOTA biatch!

top topics

join