It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated timeline of mysterious animal deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here’s an updated timeline of the mysterious animal deaths now happening around the world. Conventional explanations for these deaths now border on the outlandish: A bird die-off event in Romania is now being blamed on “drunkenness,” for example.

Here’s the updated list through January 14, 2011, in reverse date order:

01.14.11 – 200 cows found dead in Wisconsin, allegedly caused by a virus

www.wsaw.com...

01.14.11 – 100 dead carp found in U.K. pond, unknown causes

www.thesun.co.uk...

01.14.11 – 730 African grey parrots die during flight, blamed on possible exposure to carbon monoxide

www.mg.co.za...

01.13.11 – 300 “grackles” birds found dead on highway in Alabama, blamed on blunt force trauma

www.dailymail.co.uk...

01.11.11 – Thousands of gizzard shad fish float to the top of Lake Michigan and wash up on the shores near Chicago, blamed on cold weather
(www.hispanicallyspeakingnews...…)

01.10.11 – Countless fish found dead in U.K. brook, unknown causes
(www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk...…)

01.08.11 – 100 dead “starlings” birds found dead on highway in California, allegedly all hit by a truck www.pressdemocrat.com...

01.08.11 – Dozens of dead “starlings” birds turn up in Romania, blamed on “drunkenness” (you can’t make this up…) arabnews.com...

01.07.11 – More than 1,000 dead turtle doves found in Italy, unknown causes
(www.telegraph.co.uk...…)

01.06.11 – 40,000+ dead Devil crabs washed ashore in the U.K., unknown causes
(www.cbsnews.com...…)

01.05.11 – Hundreds of dead birds found on highway in Texas, unknown causes
(www.ktre.com...…)

01.05.11 – Large amount of dead fish wash up on New Zealand beaches, unknown causes
(www.nzherald.co.nz...…)

01.05.11 – Up to 100 jackdaw birds found dead on road in Sweden, unknown causes
(www.thelocal.se...)

01.04.11 – Several dead manatees found on Florida coast, unknown causes
(www.orlandosentinel.com...…)

01.04.11 – Thousands of dead fish wash up on creek in Florida, unknown causes
(www.wftv.com...…)

01.04.11 – Hundreds of dead fish was ashore on St. Clair River in Ontario, Can., unknown causes
(www.torontosun.com...…)

01.04.11 – Hundreds of dead black birds found on highway in Louisiana, suffering from internal injuries and blood clots (www.2theadvocate.com...…)

01.03.11 – Dozens of dead birds show up in a woman’s backyard in Kentucky, unknown causes
(www.wpsdlocal6.com...…)

01.03.11 – Tens of thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Chesapeake Bay, Md., blamed on cold water
(www.wbaltv.com...…)

01.03.11 – 100 tons of dead fish wash ashore in Brazil, unknown causes
(www.care2.com...…)

01.03.11 – 100,000+ dead drum fish found in Arkansas river, unknown causes
(www.todaysthv.com...…)

12.31.10 – 5,000+ birds found dead in Arkansas, suffering from massive trauma and blood clots
(www.cnn.com...…)

12.29.10 – Dozens of fish found dead in San Antonio, Texas, unknown causes
(www.ksat.com...…)

12.28.10 – 70 bats found dead in Tucson, Ariz., unknown causes
(www.azcentral.com...…)

12.27.10 – Scores of dead fish wash ashore in a lake in Haiti, unknown causes
(www.france24.com...…)

12.23.10 – Hundreds of dead sea creatures wash ashore in South Carolina, blamed on cold water
(www.abcnews4.com...…)

12.23.10 – Ten tons of mostly dead fish found in fishing net in New Zealand, unknown causes
(www.stuff.co.nz...…)

12.22.10 – More than a hundred dead pelicans turn up in North Carolina, unknown causes
(www.carteretnewstimes.com...…)

12.18.10 – Thousands of dead fish turn up in bay in Philippines, unknown causes
(globalnation.inquirer.net...…)

12.17.10 – Dead fish wash ashore at lake beach in Indiana, blamed on winter storms
(www.wndu.com...…)

12.15.10 – Thousands of dead fish wash ashore on Florida beach, blamed on cold weather
(www.cfnews13.com...…)

12.13.10 – Thousands of dead barramundi fish wash up in Australia, unknown causes
(www.themorningbulletin.com.a...…)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the update! That's a lot of dead wildlife from all over the place in such a short time. Still say it's weird.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Speechless....unreal.

Black birds died due to some unknown "trauma" in the air. 300 birds at least. Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Thank you for the timeline.
It doesn't seem to end with the deaths. Everyday I read more.
I am so concerned with our food chain and how it will be affected...I am worried about the domino effect.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Will keep a eye on new information for you guys....

edit on 18-1-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Looks like the “Canary in the Mine “ scenario

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Your links don't work

EDIT to ADD
AH! I see why the links don't work... you copied the list from here
www.blackjackinfo.com...

Moving up the food chain...

1800 sheep
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cold weather kills 10,000 heads of cattle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Have any of you listened to or read books by Steven Grier? ( I could have that spelled wrong.)

He talks about the rogue elements in the already rogue "shadow government" in the context of adapted technologies.

He talks about weapons that are able to confuse animals that are in the scope of exposure and suggests that it could be used on people. I don't think that I am stretching this too far.

Suppose these so called weapons are being tested from a satellite, with only the intention of bathing an area and collecting data on the results.

It wouldn't be the case that they could actually target a specific flock of birds or masses of fish. It would be more like that was what was effected in the path of the test. Not very nice I would say.

What would be any possible goal?

To tabulate the success within a specific frequency range in prepparation for something more grand.

Or perhaps just a general plan of fear mongering among the populace.(again)

I half expect an eventual blaming game claiming that extra terrestrials are to blame for this and that invasion seems immanent, and they want to wipe us out. (Pure HS in my opinion.)

If you know what Greir talks about, then it could be the set up for the fake invasion that will actually be our people and not the others from beyond.

I am not saying that this just IS what is happening, I am just mentioning the possibility.

You know possibly... there could be a broken satellite up there doing this. Has anyone seen a graphic path connected to the timeline yet?
edit on 18-1-2011 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
As was just stated in another thread, how many of these cases will have to reported before the" ïts normal, move along" becomes "WTH is going on!"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Yes, it certainly is losing any "random event" appeal.

Too wide spread. that's why I was wondering if there was any graphic correlation that we could look at.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Could be some kind of weapon. Or a result of weather modification (which has been admitted.) I'm not sure what else it might be.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

nop .wrong web-site.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A lot of the autopsy's on the birds are coming up with 'trauma' or 'blunt trauma'.

I would imagine that falling from a great height in the sky and hitting the ground with some force will cause trauma. This does not really explain why they died.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Hello akalepos, I am new to the site, I agree that we need a graphic timeline so we can visually see the path of destruction. I am currently working on a graphic however I am not certain how accurate it will be due to unreported cases, and possible incorrect dates reported by news media outlets, If I am able to put together a decent graphic I will be sure to post it.

edit on 19-1-2011 by llewohjr because:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
Will keep a eye on new information for you guys....

edit on 18-1-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

This is great. Where did you het this?

edit on 19-1-2011 by Logarock because: ep

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You can get a list from this site hisz.rsoe.hu... just scroll down until you see " Mass death of animals".

I think your list with this site complete each other

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I had been keeping a list on paper of these events and I thought I'd give you a few I didn't see listed yet.

Yankton, SD dead birds
link

Union City, TN dead birds
link

Folly Beach, SC dead fish
link

Scottsboro, AL (my hometown) dead birds
link
edit on 19-1-2011 by dreampsi because: spell

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Whoa, that's scary.
And I was aware this was happening, just seeing them all togherer it's pretty impressive.
I think if you show this list to someone "in the dark", they wouldn't believe you...
Very good work, S & F.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Great job,
reading the breakdown I think more and more
"End of Days" scenario

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There are more recent also
maps.google.com...

new topics

top topics