It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney says he may have to have heart transplant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
amfix.blogs.cnn.com...

Randall Shepherd is resorting to his own pocket and Facebook to raise money for his heart transplant. Shepherd, a married father of three kids, has lived with a heart problem since his teenage years and was on the list for a transplant…until the Arizona government decided to cut back its funding.

Shepherd is one of about one hundred such victims of October’s AZ budget cuts, which affected only certain types of organ transplants. Two patients who were taken off the list have already died. Having a pre-existing condition has left Shepherd without health insurance, forcing him to pay health care bills out-of-pocket for himself, his wife, and his kids. But, this time, paying the bill is a bit harder: the transplant costs $600,000, 80% of which is covered by Medicaid. Randall Shepherd sat down with Kiran Chetry this morning.

GIVE HEART TRANSPLANTS TO THE MORE DESERVING, NOT CHENEY!!!
edit on 19-1-2011 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It isn't that Dick Cheney never had a heart, but from I understand it was a full three sizes too small.

Hopefully they will have a babboon waiting on standby....preferably syphilitic.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I can't believe it!

I knew he'd given his soul, but I would have never though Cheney was the type of man to sell his own heart to the devil...

Have some dignity.

I don't wish death upon anybody, but I won't loose any sleep over this one.

I have to add that the conspiracy theorist in me kind of thinks Cheney might live forever because he's now a cyborg already.

~Keeper

edit on 1/19/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Sounds like he'll be pulling a Christopher Skase.

That was exactly my first impression when he was in a wheelchair at Barack Obama's inauguration.

Maybe he knows his past is catching up with him and that's why he suddenly needs a heart transplant?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
If he does decide to get a transplant, how many Good people do you think he will cut in front of to get a new heart.

He wouldn't need to cut a queue. He could just take one from a sacrifice victim at the rituals he attends instead of eating it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join