It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please listen. theres no enemy. relaxxxx

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrikant

all these problems are going to blow over

"Saul!"

"What is it now?"

"I just had a dream! This whole thing is going to blow over!"

"Uh, we're in a prison camp Davy! The Nazis haven't exactly been nice to us. How do you know tonight won't be our last?"

"I just feel the love!"

"Oy vey..."

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was a fool to expect people to listen

at least do something about your terrible little worlds, then.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

hmm so youre so light that you have found the chosen way to ATS to save us other souls...
why are you even here if youre so light.. why do you have a computer at all..
isnt it better for you to just run around in the green grass or "relaxing" with something nicer than ATS
so still even you are so light you feel that you have to tell us about where we are wrong..
seems you are not light at all, but heavy with a burden on saving people who will fight instead of sleep..
save us from what.. i will never feel happy in a world of sorrow.. but i guess people are different..
fortunately i am a positive person.. and always will be

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
so yer being positive by tryin to put me down?
i dont think a lot of people have reached "pure light" yet, and i definitely havnt, but i have managed to take control of my life through positive thinking and interacting with people. Im sorry if i made it sound like i thought anybody had it the "wrong" way. im tryin to give the best advice i can based on results that are obvious to me, but only me personally. I will never deny anybodys right to disagree with me

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Dont become so discouraged friend, this type of thing is par-for-the-course on the internet, and ATS is no exception.

Some have been.. "practicing" this message for a while now, but you have to push at precise points to get the proper movement
Words never do anything justice anyway, right? Showing it through ones actions seems to be more effective.

Welcome to ATS?
It actually is a nice place, for the internet

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hahaha no worries, my friend
it is nice to see someone has some mutual views.
im not worried for myself, but the people, which i suppose is not my job to work with.
and youre absolutely right.
Those who deny what i say are only tests in my life, to see if i will doubt myself

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrikant
so yer being positive by tryin to put me down?
i dont think a lot of people have reached "pure light" yet, and i definitely havnt, but i have managed to take control of my life through positive thinking and interacting with people. Im sorry if i made it sound like i thought anybody had it the "wrong" way. im tryin to give the best advice i can based on results that are obvious to me, but only me personally. I will never deny anybodys right to disagree with me

right.... and thats a very good ability.. and im not trying to put you down.. still if the whole world cant why should i we be able too (put you down)... if somebody get raped in the street most people will just ignore it, for they cant have it in their life... but some do react.. risking their own life to save anothers.. thats just one example.. i have full control of my life even ive been studying subjects that are not for kids most of my life... i still smile, i am still very very positive. so tell me why... maybe some people are just made to fight, and i should tell you that its not because of the sadness of the worlds shape that people do sad things.. which came first the chick or the egg.. no i should tell you that the only thing that can really make some people fight is when hell breakes loose, so lets hope it never will, but still if you whole family was killed why would you not fight against the oppressors?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I never said to forget the problems of the world. People are just generalising an overpowering enemy that isnt just one being, but the evil in so many peoples minds and hearts. The first step is to relax and feel good in your life, and if you can help people, do so by all the means possible. Youre right, very right. I would never sit back while someone in the street outside my house was being raped, im far too sensitive to deal with seeing someone in pain like that. But above all, stop pointing fingers all over the place and help those you can in your life. Also, youll never be able to help anyone if you havnt dealt with the problems that may be riddling your psyche.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Those who deny what i say are only tests in my life, to see if i will doubt myself

They may also be presenting opportunities to learn and broaden your understanding.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

as i have learned

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

sorry but i must confess that youre very right about that one...
i just hate people who are always negative and blame the world...
thats out.. still i do believe that the NWO exists or whatever they call it and i really hate secret societies
but you are completely right that its no good blaming the world... people are in charge of their life
still when i see UFO's going about like the heaven is some kind of marked and when i see the chemtrails destroying my sunny everyday i do get pretty mad that these things exist and nobody can see it. sheep exist, but sheep do complain about everything even they dont study anything.. the better people have it, the better food etc the more they complain.. the world is full of people who complain about just everything, and i don't mean the NWO if they have nothing more dangourous in their life they will complain about immegrants or the actors in the telly even they know they are acting

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think "evil" is a nessecity, as is "goodness". These things are human conceptions, words invented and then defined by mankind. If you want perfection, you need only look at the world (and universe) around you. Do you think men we view as "evil" really bring about the terrible things that occur in reality? Will endless love and joy stop floods and earthquakes? Of course not, for these things occur in nature, and according to the laws and principles of the unvierse. It is human arrogance to believe that we could ever do anything that we were not meant to do in the first place. The unvierse is perfect, harmonious balance. You cannot have light without darkness, and you cannot have good without evil. We don't need to deny anything, or change anything. The true path to peace and happiness is total, undending acceptance of everything you see and do.

We are all part of the machine...but the machine is not the system. It's not the political regime that you live under, or the corporations that you believe are driven by greed. The machine is the universe, and we all play our parts. Recognize that you can change nothing...rather, change comes about of it's own accord. Realize that you choose nothing, rather choice is the catalyst of change, which comes about of it's own accord. Faliure to accept the world as it is, or people as they are, leads to frustration. Frustration leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to prejudice, and prejudice leads to violence. One need only trust that the universe works perfectly just as it is. It didn't need any help in the ten+ billion years before mankind came along, and it doesn't need any help now.

While our views may differ, I do concur that human beings cause their own suffering, but that is only because we put such a precedent on happiness. This is because happiness has somehow become synonomus with peace, but they are not one and the same. Peace is contentment, whereas joy and hapiness are momentary "highs" experienced through increased dopamine levels in the brain. Learn to be happy simply through the fact that you exist, and get to experience all that life has to offer, and you will never truly be unhappy.

Acceptance is the true path to freedom.

GtkP

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrikant
I was a fool to expect people to listen

at least do something about your terrible little worlds, then.

This is what really ticks me off.

The greatest evil is to stand in the face of evil acts and remain silent. This is willful ignorance.

Thoughts are things as far as I'm concerned, so by spreading awareness about various perceived evils, we ARE DOING SOMETHING.

The thing is that nothing much can be done until a sufficient amount of us come together with the awareness of the issues.

It takes a lot of patience and perseverance, but to just give up and have a defeatist attitude is what it means to actually do nothing, imo.
edit on 19-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I agree with the OP

Your words are the answers to the problems. You're dealing with alarmist sheeple.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

I agree with the OP

Your words are the answers to the problems. You're dealing with alarmist sheeple.

No sir or maddam.

You are obviously the sheep.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You're all running around with heightened states of alarm and not a clue as to why or what actually matters. I open a thread to see people externalise THEIR own problems by looking for conspiracies in everything.

Nobody is telling you to opt out, but grow some balls and get real. Fix your own issues and you'll see more clearly, because the boundless amounts of self-fulfilled prophesy is annoying. Stop causing problems for others with your excesses born of ignorance and fear.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Courage isn't the absence of fear it's the absence of self, but, the absence of self is the absence of fear..

All percieved "enemies" will be dissolved.

The creator is created.
The preserver is preserved.
The destroyer is destroyed.

In an open world, there are only failings, and problems, no identifyable enemy, and those problems they are for the most part born of a failure in love, something we've all failed in at some level or another.

Let us therefore, begin anew, starting with this notion that there's no enemy, good point OP. Thank you.

Of course George W. Bush and Cheney tried to convinced us otherwise, but that whole fiasco was as we can now see clearly, an abysmal failure, which came to within a hair of bringing about the collapse of the USA.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join