It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dear John Letter To A Love Of Over 30 Years[wrap]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigerwoodsondxm
this was b.s

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate your opinion but believe me Cystic Fibrosis is no BS and either was the story..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have big shoulders, but sometimes people feel the need to criticise things they don't understand or ever been though and its ok

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
[mo
You are a bigger person than I am Sugarcookie! You can find a kind word for tigerwoods.I have, and always will have, zero tolerance for people like him that foster such attitudes. I have fought bullies all my life and will continue to do so.
I apologize to you if I got out of line on this fine thread. One of my charecter faults. Always quick on the draw.
It's a privledge to be your friend!!
Sorry about the double post. I'm new at this and don't quite know what's going on around ATS.
Maybe you can be my mentor?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 43LEO729

You haven't gotten out of line 43LEO729 and its not a character fault its human nature to to get mad at people like him ..Ive learned you can forgive the person without excusing the act forgiveness brings a kind of peace that helps me go on with life..I'm new here also i don't know about me being a mentor lol but id be more then happy to try, thank you again and hugs

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
when i wrote the story i didnt think about many not knowing what Cystic Fibrosis was
and i should have explained

No !!!
It was perfect just like it was

I wouldn't have changed a thing.
Matter of fact, it was quite beautiful
the way you presented it.

My best wishes go out to you.
And if you ever need to talk,
gimme a holler

but don't yell too loud
as it might cause me to
drop my soda pop.

I don't have CF but I do battle
severe arthritis every single day
so I can relate in a sense

boon

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
when i wrote the story i didnt think about many not knowing what Cystic Fibrosis was
and i should have explained

No !!!
It was perfect just like it was

I wouldn't have changed a thing.
Matter of fact, it was quite beautiful
the way you presented it.

My best wishes go out to you.
And if you ever need to talk,
gimme a holler

but don't yell too loud
as it might cause me to
drop my soda pop.

I don't have CF but I do battle
severe arthritis every single day
so I can relate in a sense

boon

Hiya boon! thanks so much for the reply..I'm glad the story was perfect to you and thank you for your warm words was truly nice of you..And i will give you a holler but very softly
The battle never seems to end does it? But we always pull through and try to smile and go on another day because life truly is beautiful

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I kind of came into the whole WRAPS thing late. I wish I had discovered it earlier. Yours and SLAYER69s were two of the first 3 I read and still are at the top of my list.

You had me, sugarcookie1, I knew you were going somewhere, but you perfectly preserved the denouement for the precise moment of impact.

Your attitude not only Rocks, it Rolls!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I kind of came into the whole WRAPS thing late. I wish I had discovered it earlier. Yours and SLAYER69s were two of the first 3 I read and still are at the top of my list.

You had me, sugarcookie1, I knew you were going somewhere, but you perfectly preserved the denouement for the precise moment of impact.

Your attitude not only Rocks, it Rolls!

Thank you so much for the wonderful and kind reply you made me smile! For a short amount of time you put out a good story that amazes me
And life is one big rock and roll..So lets rock on!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Awesome! Had me going. I was about to print it and give it to my controling husband who interupts my sleep and who i just plane don't really like. Anyway, I just wanted you to know I think your letter is super cool and so are you with your kind way of dealing with people. btw, what did you mean about the vest?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine

Awesome! Had me going. I was about to print it and give it to my controling husband who interupts my sleep and who i just plane don't really like. Anyway, I just wanted you to know I think your letter is super cool and so are you with your kind way of dealing with people. btw, what did you mean about the vest?

I got a laugh out of that and thanks for the reply.. the vest is like a lifejacket and its hooked up to tubes and a machine that pounds on my chest to bring mucus up
edit on 26-3-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: brain fart

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join