It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get access to RATS ? (or how to find the ATS points store in the new layout)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sorry to be dense but with the new layout I can't find how to spend my points and I wanted to get access to rats (assuming its still 2k for one months access?). Can anyone point me in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maskfan

RATS is here you don't buy access now though I think you just get it after a certain amount of points (I think you have to have made over 200 posts)[

As for the store, I'm not sure it exists in that form any more but there is a cafepress shop where you can buy things for actual cash here
edit on 17-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thats disappointing I'd rather not have to make pointless posts just to have access to parts of the system. Thanks for the info though.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maskfan

If you have something to post that you really don't want to show up on google searches (which is the main advantage of RATS) then you could probably contact a mod and ask them to let you in early.

It's not very busy in the RATS forum at all so I would just wait it out, 200 posts comes around pretty quickly on ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maskfan

I second this opinion, some people just like read.
On my way.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
how does this work?

been trying for years

top topics

join