It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The solution to all the world's problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes, nice title isn't it ? Here it is. Hope to get a few of you interested.

paimei01.blogspot.com...

Lack of direct access to the work for the basics of life for all people. This is what keeps this machine going.
Something like "hey I don't want a job, I don't want money, I have no land, nothing, what do I do". Somewhere - where he can work and have access to the results. The basics. Also - some human community around would be nice. Not some - 10000000 laws and regulations "modern village". A place - with no private property. You join (if you want) - the people already there, you work, you get simple things. Want more ? You have time to obtain whatever you want. But you can't force others to help you obtain a car for example. Not because of some laws. By the nature of things. They have what they need to survive, they don't need you, you need them. Only if you make them interested somehow, they will help you. Free cooperation. Obtain whatever you want, no limit, build yourself the Louvre, if you find people willing to help. You have time. But - don't touch the system that allows people the basics (freedom). Outside of it - be as rich as you want. Now - people have no access to the basics - and they themselves search for slave masters. This is a choice all people should have. Then - we will see how many choose to stay, and support this madness. To work - and maintain "civilization"

Yes - obtaining the basics, and protecting nature, is easy. With all our knowledge - we should still have plenty of time to live ("free time" how it's called now) . See here, no tractors, no artificial fertilizers:
www.ascentofhumanity.com...

Ladakh enjoyed regular food surpluses, long and frequent festivals and celebrations, and ample leisure time (especially in winter when there was little field work to do). This, despite the harsh climate and the (proportionately) enormous population of non-working Buddhist monks in that country's numerous monasteries!

mith2.umd.edu...

Having few Artificial Wants, they have abundance of Leisure for Improvement by Conversation. Our laborious manner of Life, compared with theirs, they esteem slavish and base; and the Learning, on which we value ourselves, they regard as frivolous and useless.

How it all began:
paimei01.blogspot.com...

What about "those that have". Well - nobody will force them to join anything. But they will have trouble finding workers/soldiers/consumers for their tricks.

edit on 17-1-2011 by pai mei because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by pai mei because: (no reason given)

join