It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7,000 dead Buffalo and Cattle in Vietnam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Dead Buffalo in Vietnam - What is Changing?

Both dead Buffalo and dead cow events are reported in Vietnam and are attributed to the freezing winter the country is experiencing. The dead buffalo and cows have been dying all over the Vietnam providences with the number 7000 being the total of all the deaths combined from all the providences. Vietnam is seeing mass deaths of 700 deaths in one day due to the cold. The livestock is being frozen.

With the reports saying that the dead buffalo and cows in Vietnam are dying from the unusually cold temperatures, this is at least a valid reason for these animals to be dying. Although it is sad, there is a reason for these deaths.

Sorces > www.associatedcontent.com...
www.youtube.com...

Pole shift?
Whatever it is, is heartbreaking. I am so tired of seeing our nature dying like this, in such masses.

edit on 17-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I have to admit, that this might be one of the last threads of this nature I click on since it is getting quite sad
and I am sure this will impact the poorest segment of the Vietnamese society

Aside from that, thanks for the thread

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I agree, it's getting to be really too much. Part of me can't bear posting the info, but at the same time, I know there are people who are following these die offs, and are interested.

Very sad to say the least though.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The article also states:

"Although authorities say that the dead cows in Wisconsin do not pose a harm to humans or other animals, they are also saying they don't know what they died from. Somehow these two statements do not connect well and still may raise concerns in some people until the cause of the cows demise is known?"

My thoughts exactly!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well at least they gave a logical explanation on this one.

Very sad indeed.

I would like to think that these animals are all victim of the same thing instead of 2,3, or 10 different things being the reason they died. Too many all over the world, it's scary enough as it is to think what ONE thing thats making all these animals expire.....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yah, all these animal dieoffs are getting very concerning, especially as it seems to be continuing and almost becoming the norm...I can't even believe I just wrote that

Maybe we are finally reaping the results of our disregard for nature, I hope not.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Although it is sad for the Farmers, its not unusual for livestock to die from cold weather.
Every year huge numbers of new born lambs die just after they are born here in the South Island of New Zealand due to a sudden late cold snap in the early Spring, bringing snow and freezing temperatures.
I believe this last Spring some 30% of new lambs died in the SI , we are talking millions here not just thousands.
Been like that as long as I can remember (40years+)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is terrible it seems that the mammals are being effected more now. I hope the whales are safe for that is my personal indicator of a certain issue. I am not sure what is causing the deaths it can be a combination of a few issues making it harder to determine what exactly is causing the sacrifices.
Peace.

s&F for the report

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If what we are seeing is a building mass die off (even due to cold weather) the actual pain across the globe is going to immense.. We in the West have left ourselves very little resilience to deal with such a catastrophe and our only option left will be to buy the food out of the mouths of the poorer nations and when that fails steal it from them.

I live in part of England that has always been a rich producer of meat, fishes and crops but now we are a national park all those have been replaced by pretty countryside for the rich

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
they cant stop the truth from coming out...

the INTERNET is way too powerful tool for information..

THANKS FOR POSTING OP!! S+ F

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Exactly! It is a logical explanation - I like that, I just wish it weren't happening at all.
I daren't even try to count the amount of deaths that totals since 1st January...It's just devastating, no matter what the cause is! Our nature is being swiped from under our feet...and indeed, it just seems to be relentlessly continuing

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

you are beautiful.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

*blush* ummm.... well thanks kind sir!

Edit to add: Your signature is awesome

edit on 17-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Almost 2 million animals culled in South Korea due to Foot & Mouth Disease.
Link to UBAlert

I, along with many of you, feel that these recent animal die-offs may be a warning sign for future events. Culling animals in this magnitude constitutes a severe epidemic and the impact of this may have dire consequences. Just getting this out there. I'm a newbie and haven't started a new thread yet but I wanted to post this info. because there may be something more to this and why it's happening now.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well that smells like B.S. to me.

Question: Just how cold did it get in Vietnam?

I live in South East Georgia not but 60 miles from the Florida state line.

We have had several night of the low 20's and our cows, ducks, turkey, and goats are fat and sassy.

We had no artificial heat for the animals. We gave them extra good quality hay and extra grain as was suggested by the local farmers.

Healthy animals do not die in cold weather. Mother nature takes care of them with the extra fur/hair/ feathers they grow in the fall.

Our squirrels are so big with extra fur that they look like large cats in the trees.

This die off is not normal in such numbers.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i have juste one question

Cow die from the extrem cold and what about the other animals in that country ?
if it affects only one category of animal, so there is something wrong ... they have also pigs no ? why they don't die... they saw the cow frozzen so the conclued they died from extreme cold !!! i'm noit looking for trouble but it's simple!!
since this animal die start i hear there nothing wrong and the explanation most of time are simple so simple !!!

i can tell you just one thing " if you don't look where the tree fall,you will finish like him...on the floor."

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've cross referenced your thread with this thread:

Strange Weather - Is "the day after tomorrow" coming true?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last time I checked Vietnam was in the subtropics. Whoever claims that nothing abnormal is going on needs to reevaluate their position on the issue. That's just my opinion of course.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just checked the weather online and Vietnam is between 50-75 degrees F.

Soooo....how can animals be dying from the cold there?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I just checked the weather online and Vietnam is between 50-75 degrees F.

Soooo....how can animals be dying from the cold there?

Makes no sense

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I was always told that a Mini-ice age would be starting soon, and from what I have been seeing, extreme cold weather and recold low temps in areas usually very warm, I am beginng to believe it. Alo it is very timely to, kinda makes all those government fools who push global warming put there foots in their mouth.
Jah be Magnified!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join