It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theory of Everything.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I can almost picture this existence as 'The Creator getting to know himself better'....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by DaWhiz

Heres something else too but it requires great minds that think alike?

Now imagine this
Yeah again i know

Imagine this. The planets within our solar system are nothing more than huge atoms

As i posted earlier in links regarding the pearls?

So imagine Earth is a massive atom....ok?
Now imagine if the Satalite system was able to create an Electron shell surrounding our planet. (trust me i can prove it)
An electron shell may be thought of as an orbit followed by electrons around an atom nucleus.
Or perhaps i meant
Valence shell en.wikipedia.org...
Heres the videos i posted earlier please dont skimp
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
www.youtube.com...
Iridium HD
www.youtube.com...

Do you think i will find a connection between Iridium and a possible conspiracy where prison planet may not be an understatement trapped within a Valance Shell or the likes?

Most definitely

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thankyou very much...
I feel most attuned to the content of that video...
In a way the Merkabah has to do with the perfect 6, being three-dimensiol it could link to the 666 (working in three dimensions and three planes of existence - physical, emotionel and mental) thus creating the illusion perfection, keeping the mind trapped...
It´s up to us to add the 7th (our true nature), imho this has much to do with ascension...

I think the symbology is evident with Ascension. Lambda and A point up. Gamma and g point down.
Check out Lambda Velorum and Gamma Velorum.
This ties in to the thread I posted on about the 404'd thread.
Qatar, the Satellite Eshail/Suhail.

The World Cup then is the epitome of irony.

See how it all fits?

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: further thoughts

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more thoughts

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

www.educate-yourself.org...

the syncrometer might be of some help determining frequencies [not planets in space though]

there's some book of Thoth the Atlantean out there, where a specific sonic frequency that will force a reptilian to be exposed/forced back into its rep shape is referred to; don't recall the frequency being revealed in the book though.
edit on 17-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

www.educate-yourself.org...

the syncrometer might be of some help determining frequencies [not planets in space though]

there's some book of Thoth the Atlantean out there, where a specific sonic frequency that will force a reptilian to be exposed/forced back into its rep shape is referred to; don't recall the frequency being revealed in the book though.
edit on 17-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

Thankyou kindly for this info

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by laffoe

hi there just wanted to point out that those two interlaced pyramids[tetrahedra?]
remind me of the Merkaba Chariot
look it up. it's a quite fascinating subject in itself, and can be used for healing,DNA repair
and transportation among other uses [some UFO's might actually be these]

heres a YT link to start you off

ps this all relevent to OP's tread by the way and a valid avenue of exploration for meditation..

Something just happened to me watching that video...Thanks again

It all ties in with my recent notion/meditation on DNA and faster than light travel (the spirals rotate 1 way, the rungs the other, pushing information along instantaneously - like divine clockwork)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts

I´ll dig deeper into your links, have been wanting to ´play´ with the solfeggio frequencies for a while, and now seems to be the right moment!

Actually I had a ´meditation´ a few days ago, considering the end-of-cycle Earth-transistion stuff...
There were a lot of information in this (of course limited by my far from flawless perception), but to make the story short the transition was symbolized by a ´X`...
Changing reality from the perfect 6 to 7!
At the moment we are trapped in this illusion of perfect-ness, the 6, but 'X' will turn things around...
Of course this happens on different planes of perception...
In one level the 'X' could stand for the soul or heart-consciousness, but there is more to it than that...
This is a drawing of it I made:
DRAWING

I belive too that together we will solve this
It´s all about awareness and perception
So let´s stay focused and not give into fear or denial.
Hope some of the above could be helpfull - and again these are only my perceptions for now - all truths are temporary in nature and thereby one day will be lies...

Take care, be aware

Yes - Magic square of the Sun. 222 x 12 = 8880,

The realisation of the 6 (and what we've been led to believe about it) takes you to 7 (notice symbolism here with space project logos from round the world) from there you can choose to go to 8 (Infinite Consciousness, God - Turn 8 on it's side and it's the Infinity symbol). There are 3 cycles, 888, then rebirth, 0 - The concept of 0 is a strange one. I can only relate with numbers 1 to 9. Notice the symbolism of 9 I mentioned, descent, inversion of the perfect number 6 (1+2+3=6).

What do you think?
If you imagine the numbers attached to each other and create a continuous line from them what would it look like? Would it represent anything?
Could the strange lines created tie in with something earlier in the thread...

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Got a feeling these guys might know something:

en.wikipedia.org...

Heck, the dates tie into my posts about the World Cup!
Think about where it came to in 1966....
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

Uh-oh, do a google search on Jules Rimet The Incredible String Band.

Knew I was onto something..... Wow.
Does everyone realise what this means!!!!
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: Eureka!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

888-0-888
The winged sun
Make any sense?!?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

888-0-888
The winged sun
Make any sense?!?

It is all symbolic - the 0 came to Earth some time ago.
When it rises something happens?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

888-0-888
The winged sun
Make any sense?!?

It is all symbolic - the 0 came to Earth some time ago.
When it rises something happens?

I wonder if the 888 and 888 have something to do with two teams coming together....
This Cosmos team with Cantona, and then there's Galaxy with Beckham.

The 0 is the shape of a football - sort of...
Am I making any sense?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your threads are fascinating and I'm trying to understand it all,it's all knew to me.If you could give me a rough outline of your threads on what it exactly means, it would put things into focus for me.Keep up the good work!....thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here is an enigma to ponder, for a time, and times, and half a time...

To approach the speed of light and cross the thresh-hold, an object, or particle would gain mass? And all time appeared to stop as being "eternal?" So that on that scale, it would seem as a sun?

Perhaps to surpass this barrier, things would appear as if at the level of the atom?

Can you see the inference? To Be or Not To Be, to think it is to do it, the faith of even a mustard seed...you can see where this is headed?

Could it be so simple? If it is, how can we prove it? Is the capacity of "leaping of faith" have everything to do with it?

If this is so, then what we "think," what we "do," and what we "are" has direct influence and effect on scales we never thought possible? How can "we know" this information? Quantum Entanglement? If so, then "Light" is the answer all along. Literal, Parable, Taken Literally, unravels the "enigma?"

Does this have any effect? Using logical words for a quantum thought? Where is the origin?

Ponder this for a time, times, and half a time...and you'll have the answer.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Imho opinion the two 888´s has something to do with two eternities hooking up through the '0'
How can there be two eternities... there can´t... but two perceptions of it, having to do with a shift in consciousness (e.g. the shift from 3rd to 4th going on and so on...)
The '0' being both global and in every one of us, latent waiting for ignition (I was in the woods the other day, nature is SO ready, like it has already made the change... explains some of the latest deathfalls amongst animal and plants... they just lost connection to this matrix - entering into the next)
I mostly see the '0' as a 'X' the one is veiling the other... same thing
I belive that e.g. meditating on the X/O essence will be most helpfull due to this end of cycle
An interesting connection is that bot 888-0-888 (winged sun) and 'X' (planet X) could be link to a Nibiru-like perception of matters, transformation.
This however I do not emphasize, since it has kind of a bad rep., and this is actually not about destruction, no more than a quantom leap is.
Just a different phase of existence... (cheer up, don´t fear, take care, be aware)
Of course the 888-0-888 event will have a ignating sequence linked up with an Earthly event matter, could be a football match (or soccer US english) since it is the one sport that has most attention all over the world, but could be anything - only it has to make reality 'fluffy' (sorry for my english) showing the inherent illusion of our perception of reality, imho it might demand attention of many people...
Just my babbling words though, I urge everyone to do there own research in these matters!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join