It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theory of Everything.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hello ATSers

I'm here to try and link together everything that's going on behind the scenes on our planet.
I need your help though. I know nothing about anything so it'd be great for people to be able to contribute and fill in the gaps with me. Please remember this is only a theory - so no need for negative comments - lets just see if we can find pattern and decipher it.

I reckon we should start with what we have access to - ourselves and numbers - we always tend to argue in words.

Has anyone seen the connection between how the Pyramids/Nan Madol and other ancient sites may have been built and Solfeggio Frequencies. We know they work to move objects: www.youtube.com...

Download this program and have a play: www.trueaudio.com...
If you open multiple windows and play different Solfeggio frequencies together you may see what I mean. Do a bit of research first though: www.redicecreations.com... - there're a lot of helpful links in this article.

Coyotepoet pointed out to me that leylines (where stone circles and other structures are built) may have very special harmonics - when used in conjunction with these Solfeggio frequencies and certain galactic alignments may we have the power to move mountains?

We know Tesla used them (the power of the thirds, sixths and ninths).

We know what some of these frequencies do: 528=DNA repair.
Write 528 digitally, mirror it 852, flip it over 258 - an inversion.

What do those TSA backscatter scanners emit again? (thanks coyotepoet)

Anyways, I've been seeing numbers for a while now, 222 to be precise (if you go through my posts there is an explanation there).

I was pointed in the direction of magic squares by realinfo. I extended the first 3x3 outwards to 9x9 and googled it - the magic square of the Moon! So I thought 'could there be one for the Sun?' and sure enough: www.jesus8880.com...

I've noticed the differences between some of the Solfeggio numbers are numbers like 111, 222, 213, 132

They say the difference between 528hz (DNA repair) and 741hz is known as the Devil's note. There is a difference of 213 - could this be the real mark of the beast? Think of Olympic Podiums and how those numbers might affect your subconscious...

So there may be something in the numbers here. If anyone is good at maths and can find any formulae etc. to fit any emerging patterns we may get somewhere.

I have recently discovered Amygdalae 'popping': www.youtube.com...
Wow that changed my outlook which was already approaching peachy
but that's another story. Funnily enough it ties to all this through sungazing and how it can replace food and water: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Also see: www.steadyhealth.com...

I had a really weird time over Christmas that led to me posting two videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com...
I'm not sure the videos on my channel are necessarily 100% correct - in hindsight and having calmed down, but boy did it feel real at the time. I am, however, convinced that there is a truth running through all this we just need to pull together and find it.

Anyway, I have noticed other threads on here from members such as jazz10 that outline conspiracy regarding elements - lithium in particular. I have looked at the periodic table and noticed some strange anomalies that tie in with symbology and numbers. In particular elements beginning with the letter 'A', and elements that follow a particular pattern on the table. Look at a table, see the elements Cu, Ag, Au, Os, Ir, Pt, look where they point to. Ho, Er, Tm. Anagram of mother? Now consider symbology on stone circles - the letter A with no horizontal line, and g or 9. It's showing us up and down. Think of numbers in general, where do you see 9: when you buy, when you ring police, etc etc. It's an inversion of the perfect number 6 (see the gematria link).

The perfect number 6? 6 degrees of seperation - seperating us from everything

Can anyone else see any patterns? Or venture anything?
My previous posts are very helpful if you want to see where I'm coming from.
If you're having difficulty please watch this: www.youtube.com...

Happy days...

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more info

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: links added, my head hurts...

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: language

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more links

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: final thought

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Here is my take on the grand conspiracy www.abovetopsecret.com... . Lots of reasons why and many smaller parts of the puzzle. I expect it does not cover everything as many black projects slip under the radar. Sort out this and hopefully a few of the deeper issues will get cleaned up along the way.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Great thread - I have researched lots of aspects of your thread also. I agree its all one huge thing. Have a look at the thread 'key words in the crazy introduction tht was 404'd' - I think we're seeing something big here. The iridium thread is important too

I believe to solve this properly we need to see the full extent of the problem. Then we can attempt to solve it. It'd be like operating on a cancer but leaving some inside otherwise. It'd just grow back...
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You will find the Iridium thread is being trashed and derailed as we speak. I have so much more info regarding my thread that will simply blow your minds wide open.
What origionally was a connection between the Iridum satalite company and threads regarding HAARP, frequencies, LHC and other factors that alter our global frequencies on ATS well to put it simple its way bigger than that. What i have discovered is earth shattering (for the better) and life changing.

Ultimately it compares to finding our very origins and relates and connects to prophecies that were told.
A tipping point is near. Biblical events, everything all ties in.

Like i said i have bearly touched on the subject. I was going to share more for you all to take on board but i feel that what im sharing is being wasted. Some people are married to the game and i feel the change will seriously frighten some because they are so married to the game. They are the ones that will believe the world is going to end. It is but not how they think. The world is going to end but "As we know it"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Its obvious when you check our threads and ones we have recently posted on that something is going on. Half of your links don't work anymore. Some people joined especially to derail you. Its all good though. The information is there for all to see - its huge. We've found the elephant so to speak. The 404'd thread is very interesting now.

Can you give me any more of your information? You can always post it here if you like.

All you need is love......

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I will provide you links via messages. Me replying to your thread further will ultimately derail your thread.
Its fine because the word is out now and the timewave threads and threads regarding prophecies will pick up steam very soon.Also the thread strange feeling?

Check out my last posts on my thread

Up-down, in-out, black-white etc etc

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I know its very amusing once you sus it all out. Feels weird doesn't it
Smiling all the time.......
Yawn....a '___' trip is beckoning (I mean a nap)... Not quite yet though.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The global telecommunications network is interconnected and connects to everything, Iridium is part of that. With the studies of brain damage from cell phones, I would not be surprised if there is some damage from sat phones as well. Science is making progress in understanding this world, some of it has been on the dark side of things. It is hard to say what we will find when all the equations do start to add up correctly. Here is one version of history that I am open to Link .
edit on 17-1-2011 by kwakakev because: generic response to thread

edit on 17-1-2011 by kwakakev because: fixed hyperlink

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Just found a great website - a fountain of knowledge.

www.aetherometry.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Heres something else too but it requires great minds that think alike?

Now imagine this
Yeah again i know

Imagine this. The planets within our solar system are nothing more than huge atoms

As i posted earlier in links regarding the pearls?

So imagine Earth is a massive atom....ok?
Now imagine if the Satalite system was able to create an Electron shell surrounding our planet. (trust me i can prove it)
An electron shell may be thought of as an orbit followed by electrons around an atom nucleus.
Or perhaps i meant
Valence shell en.wikipedia.org...
Heres the videos i posted earlier please dont skimp
3D stereo anaglyph animation, Satellite Communication
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Iridium Constellation Mechanics Simulation
www.youtube.com...
Iridium HD
www.youtube.com...

Do you think i will find a connection between Iridium and a possible conspiracy where prison planet may not be an understatement trapped within a Valance Shell or the likes?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Dude, you can have fun playing around with these ideas if you want:

But some of us are a bit concerned with the apparent fact that some well-financed criminals who are involved in occult practices think that life would be a lot better if they ran the planet.

Some of us have to start thinking about what we're going to do about all this. Would you be willing to include that aspect of the situation in your research?

edit on 17-1-2011 by l_e_cox because: typing error

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

But some of us are a bit concerned with the apparent fact that some well-financed criminals who are involved in occult practices think that life would be a lot better if they ran the planet.

Some of us have to start thinking about what we're going to do about all this.

Erm Thats what this thread is about.www.abovetopsecret.com... Forget what you think you know.

They are running the planet!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts

I´ll dig deeper into your links, have been wanting to ´play´ with the solfeggio frequencies for a while, and now seems to be the right moment!

Actually I had a ´meditation´ a few days ago, considering the end-of-cycle Earth-transistion stuff...
There were a lot of information in this (of course limited by my far from flawless perception), but to make the story short the transition was symbolized by a ´X`...
Changing reality from the perfect 6 to 7!
At the moment we are trapped in this illusion of perfect-ness, the 6, but 'X' will turn things around...
Of course this happens on different planes of perception...
In one level the 'X' could stand for the soul or heart-consciousness, but there is more to it than that...
This is a drawing of it I made:
DRAWING

I belive too that together we will solve this
It´s all about awareness and perception
So let´s stay focused and not give into fear or denial.
Hope some of the above could be helpfull - and again these are only my perceptions for now - all truths are temporary in nature and thereby one day will be lies...

Take care, be aware

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

hi there just wanted to point out that those two interlaced pyramids[tetrahedra?]
remind me of the Merkaba Chariot
look it up. it's a quite fascinating subject in itself, and can be used for healing,DNA repair
and transportation among other uses [some UFO's might actually be these]

heres a YT link to start you off

ps this all relevent to OP's tread by the way and a valid avenue of exploration for meditation..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
iamahumandoing:
excellent post S&F

there are magic squares for each of the planets [the astrological ones of course]
and they are related to music and such as the music of the spheres each planet has a tone/note
John Dee, the original 007 used them for cryptographic purposes as well

IMO what you've found/describe here is the general conspiracy to keep certain forms of knowledge hidden from the human race in general. I don't really think/believe that there is a grand overarching Conspiracy, but different large ones that occasionally become connected by alliances and or conflicts between different factions. the conspiracy to keep this kind of stuff is a perfect example of something that TCOTBIP are all agreed on.

re sound and frequencies:

www.educate-yourself.org...

chock full of usful links and related subjects
look up Dr. Royal Rife in the forbidden cures section:

Dr. Royal Rife In the late 20's and early 1930's, Dr. Royal Raymond Rife from San Diego, California, developed a high powered microscope which he used in conjunction with a frequency generator. Using special UV light, Rife's mircroscope was capable of 60,000x magnification! This degree of magnification allowed him to observe LIVE virus and bacteria organisms while he applied the MOR (Mortal Oscillatory Resonance) frequency from his frequency generator via plasma tube radiation of the energy. He was able to destroy all manner of disease organisms (including cancer related organisms) by merely 'tuning' the generator to the correct resonant frequency of these organisms and applying the oscillating electric fields via the plasma driven, "Beam Ray Tube". Everything in the universe, living or dead, and its own resonant frequency. If you apply this exact resonant frequency to the object or organism, it will begin vibrating until it literally shatters itself. You've all seen the wine glass and the opera singer demonstration. Same deal for microbes.

have to warn you: some of the subjects on this sight may put you off ,you know, satanic baby-killers and such [not that a thing like that is impossible just exaggerated-religious view. Organ trafficking, child slave trade is certainly real]. just pointing out for you as I've noticed some people don't bother actually looking into Rife frequencies be cause of a negative reaction to certain subjects.

the Merkaba Chariot business is related to your subject so look into it as well.
it is claimed by some that the theories/practices of the Merkaba mystics are the precursors of the Kabbalah,as well.

please continue to enjoy the joy of discovering/finding these things out for your self and continue to share.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh and by the way, I see you mentioned sungazing.
I'm working on a thread which will be titled:
Attention All Sungazers: You Are Doing It Wrong! Avoid the Blindness Inducing Error.
the gist:

The sun you are supposed to gazing at is the Etheric Sun of the Dreaming. not the Physical/Material sun. The trick is to look in brief snatches through the corner of your eyes maintaining a constant awareness/knowledge of the suns position throughout the day and have that carry over into your dreams as a lucidity trigger,just trying to find the sun or moon in the sky and seeing how it avoids being seen can "wake you up" It is a pretty awesome light of a million suns experience. when you finally catch it.

Everything is Connected.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thankyou very much...
I feel most attuned to the content of that video...
In a way the Merkabah has to do with the perfect 6, being three-dimensiol it could link to the 666 (working in three dimensions and three planes of existence - physical, emotionel and mental) thus creating the illusion perfection, keeping the mind trapped...
It´s up to us to add the 7th (our true nature), imho this has much to do with ascension...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yeah that thought hit me a year or so ago, one of your Wikipedia links with an atom structure brought it back.

Synchronicity is great when you're tuned to the right frequency

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

Dude, you can have fun playing around with these ideas if you want:

Some of us have to start thinking about what we're going to do about all this. Would you be willing to include that aspect of the situation in your research?

edit on 17-1-2011 by l_e_cox because: typing error

Of course, but I believe the only way it can work is not how you think.
Are you going to start the riots? Am I? No, but someone will.
Ae you going to be a light to others when the SHTF? I hope so - I know I would like to.
When it comes to it and we all start to realise we can't use any of our current technology the 'firewalls' erected to separate us will fall.
Then the true nature of the human spirit will shine through.
Problem is, its 50/50 good/bad.
You can make it appear better if you're conscious of your actions and the consequent ripple, but ultimately people need to recognise the yin and yang to get to a higher level.

That's how I'm thinking at the moment anyway....

I just can't shake the feeling that for anything to really change we must first understand how everything works - That's the point of the thread. What is the fundamental nature of everything?

If E is everything and N is nothing, if L is light and D is dark. Then E=N, or L=D, it's all the same. We ARE Jekyll and Hyde - well it is in us. The trick is to place yourself in the centre of the equals sign. Then turn it so it faces upwards, separating the light and the dark. Then you can go up and look down on the bigger picture.

Maybe :/
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thinking again

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Aha! Lets link our information to this information: chemistry.about.com...
chemistry.about.com...
Look at the Magic Squares of the Celestial Bodies.
Look at the patterns that you overlay on them.
Look at the periodic table and where the elements are.
Various combinations could possibly carry the frequency (spirit) of a given Celestial Body?
So if we know what celestial body TPTB are worshipping, we could then work backwards from there and find out what metals they are using for their purpose....

We might find out there's more than one side in action out there.

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: thought

edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: link added

top topics

<<   2 >>

join