It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Three UFO's appear and then vanish ** 1-15-2011 **

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So I dont have a translation on the description or what he says....
but there are three object (no flashing lights)
they streak across and two of them disappear behind a tree and the third one seems to vanish in thin air...

Thoughts?

Habe diese Objekte beim Heimfahren beobachtet keine Ahnung was das war also kein Flugzeug oder Heli kein Blinken oder Geräuche und das plötzliche verschwinden merkwürdig UFOs??

Google translator

These objects have when driving home observed no idea what that was not a plane or helicopter is not flashing or smoked, and the sudden disappear strange UFOs?

He just uploaded a second video
hope their is more to come...

edit on 15-1-2011 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 15/1/2011 by tlasalt because: woops missed th little lights the first time i watched

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tlasalt

that doesnt seem to be it at all...

he tries to keep the camera still but no tripod...
he only moves the cam when he has to frame up the last object
the all seem to be of different trajectories....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
seriously that is up there in my top 10 worst ufo videos list,Nothing personal Antibren.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

At 0:22 I noticed a reflection entering the field of view in the camera. I believe this is probably the common origin of the 3 seemingly random lights.

I'm not sure if the camera-person was aware of this at the time. My guess is that they are the reflections of something somewhere else around the person filming.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Adept_Zero

that was more of a "smudge"
and if you say the guy filming didnt notice it was a reflection in the lens
then why did he even bother to bring out the camera?
reflection in his eye lens?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What he says happened and what really did happen can be two very different things.

There's nothing preventing him from reviewing it over a few times and noticing an opportunity to make something sensationalist out of it. People do it all the time.

I just don't feel as if leaving a claim as outrageous as UFO activity up to chance and a person's word. Others are welcome to, however.

Regardless I believe we are seeing lens reflections, and after reviewing it a few more times I would say there is little doubt that they are.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
good video.. but so hard to tell anything i see the lights i wish more people would use a tripod i know its not possible all the time but without a tripod it all looks to shakey..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Chinese Lanterns maybe?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
this might be a better translation:

Habe diese Objekte beim Heimfahren beobachtet keine Ahnung was das war also kein Flugzeug oder Heli kein Blinken oder Geräuche und das plötzliche verschwinden merkwürdig UFOs??

I have seen these objects while i was driving home and i have no idea what they could have been. Surely there was no plane or helicopter, no flashing, no sounds and their sudden disappearance. Strange. UFOs?

it's no perfect translation but the one from google contains one error - the guy who filmed this did not talk about smoke. please don't hate me for my mediocre english

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by digitaltruth

no sound is a better translation than no smoke anywho

if you are german what does the one word he says during the vid?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ok

in the first vid when this object disappears he says "weg" which means "gone" in this case.
i hope that is the word you wanted translated... i did not hear anything else.
edit on 15-1-2011 by digitaltruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

with only a single word - its hard to divine context

and using your translation of " gone " - skeptics alarm bells will be ringing - because he says this BEFORE its actually gone

other POSSIBLE translations are :

along way away / distant -

"off " as it ` its off ` - ie mooving

heck with one word - you can beat several possible translations into context and convince yourself they are valid

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adept_Zero

At 0:22 I noticed a reflection entering the field of view in the camera. I believe this is probably the common origin of the 3 seemingly random lights.

I'm not sure if the camera-person was aware of this at the time. My guess is that they are the reflections of something somewhere else around the person filming.

I disagree. The video starts out with what could be considered "real" UFOs, they are in the middle of the frame. Then as the cameraperson moves the camcorder to the left and engages the bright lamp, at 0:23 lens flare looking like 3 UFOs, possibly from the multiple lens in the camera, come into view at the top of the page and move with the same movement as the camera. But the original lights that move towards and behind the tree are what the videographer was trying to record.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

well. no, you can see this light fly behind the tree at about 00:26 and at 00:28 it completely disappears. The guy behind the camera then says "weg" so in this case there is no other possible translation than "gone" or maybe something like "it left". it is the direct reaction to this thing disappearing.
i did not comment on what this light/object/whatever could be, i just offered the only valid translation for this one word.
the other possible translations do not apply in this case. believe me

edit on 15-1-2011 by digitaltruth because: correction

edit on 15-1-2011 by digitaltruth because: another one...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

i dont blelieve you - as the ` focus of attention ` is the 3 lights at the top of the frame - he even moves the camera to track them - after saying ` weg `

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

ah ok i know what you are referring to. what you think he is following with the camera is just the reflection of the street light. please have another look at the vid - at about 00:26 you see a little white light coming out behind the tree. it disappears at 00:28 and he says this one word. he then moves the camera and this reflection of the street light appears in the upper half of the picture.
he does not move the camera to tracke the reflections, he moves it after this little white light is gone, searching for it.

And because I am german i can tell you that we say "weg" the way he does only when it means "gone".

edit on 15-1-2011 by digitaltruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No matter what he means with "WEG"(he does mean it is GONE...German is my first language),the main object is the white light(not the reflections)which could be anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'd say its not likely to be lanterns, the speed they moved was way too fast and from the look of the tree they went behind there was little or no wind evident so drifting lanterns would be much slower.

I am thinking more remote planes as the lights were very sharp like leds

top topics

join