It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Anonymous Hackers Call for Global Protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I want to warn legit truthers about attending this protest or even affiliating yourself with this group in anyway. Because of the nature of their roots, without saying their head honchos are Intelligence IT minions, I can say100 % that intelligence minions will be amongst you, if you attend this protest. And they will be taking pictures, and really, they will be profiling you.

But see, the guys working for the NSA profiling people, they will know amongst themselves who they are, and they will weed the clueless ones out, as the ones who are not part of the " in- group"

www.prisonplanet.com...

Oh, but smug anarchist with the government paychecks, by all means attend

edit on 15-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Um.........what?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
They Say it is Global. You know if it was in the States as well?
Just Saying I would Attend such an event.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

this is a dividing tacktic
and the out come will look bad to the emailing facebooking public
who know little of such things
makes everyone look bad that legally support WL
xp

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What protest are you talking about? The one to support wikileaks?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Wikileaks, the government intelligence controlled tease fest? Cause honestly, that tool is owned by the black hats and they are enjoying how the flytrap is siphoning off people's personal investment in the idea that they are gonna amount to a change that will ultimately benefit anybody body the corporate controllers.

Their hoping that the mammoth that is wikileaks will absorb all truth movements into one, so that it will make their job of a truther profiling database that much easier.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
you've just described every protest related to politics or governance in the past 50 years.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky I'd rather stand and be counted and listed, than not. But thanks for the concern.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I believe there is about four people per protest that actually show up.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
He speaks the truth, it is a set up, has been from the beginging. Just look at the subpoeanas for wilileaks supports for the twitter accounts, and possibly others.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Wikileaks, the government intelligence controlled tease fest? Cause honestly, that tool is owned by the black hats and they are enjoying how the flytrap is siphoning off people's personal investment in the idea that they are gonna amount to a change that will ultimately benefit anybody body the corporate controllers.

Their hoping that the mammoth that is wikileaks will absorb all truth movements into one, so that it will make their job of a truther profiling database that much easier.

Agreed, but I'd wager it goes much further than just profiling. This whole Anon/ Wikileaks thing stinks like an Astroturf rebellion movement, but to what end? Profiling, or something else - an organized mob at the whim of a well spoken demagogue?

Remember the V for Vendetta movie? More than likely, this is describing the time period in the immediate aftermath of the 12-21-12 Project Blue Beam/ Operation Blackjack events which result in the formation of the North American Union. Neat trick, the NAU is the Christian fascist govt (because Project Blue Beam has programmed people semi-successfully). "5-19-13 Expect Us" pulls the rug out from this NAU govt, maybe with a Wikileaks expose on how the "God hologram show" was faked by (fake) aliens.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

i think you need to do somke research sunshine...but yes there will be payed government peeps at these protests adleast in the uk were they use mi6 to monitor protest...
Is that a reason not to go... there are payed government peeps on site like ats.. is that an excuse not post..?

kx

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Facemelter

wrong...
the protests in austeralia had over a thouand members...
opinion is cheap..

kx

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
He speaks the truth, it is a set up, has been from the beginging. Just look at the subpoeanas for wilileaks supports for the twitter accounts, and possibly others.

have you been following wikileaks from the begining?
have you got any proof?

probably not...

kx

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
so now all of us should be frightened to simply attend a protest? what kind of garbage is that? so what if someone goes, hundreds of thousands of americans go to all kinds of protests a year. this is so much misplaced fear, it is laughable.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Like the other guy said, Wikileaks like Anonymous wreaks of anarchist understones.

I don't want people thinking that I subscribe to that approach to exposing truth. My style is peaceful and civil, not like those shadow government stooges.

top topics

join