It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investors crave more strong bank results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Investors crave more strong bank results

www.reuters.com

"Financials could very easily be one of the real darlings of this particular earnings cycle," said Burt White, managing director and chief investment officer of LPL Financial in Boston.

Financials are projected to have by far the highest growth rate in earnings for the fourth quarter, largely because of easy year-ago comparisons, according to Thomson Reuters data.

Overall, S&P 500 earnings are expected to have increased by 32 percent from a year ago, the data showed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The only thriving market is the banks themselves.

Does this surprise anyone? Isn't this the exact scenario we've built with QE?

Isn't this exactly the outcome expected when you cause rapid inflation at the cost of the US Taxpayer, loaning and lending them into oblivion?

It seems to me that the only thing trickling down to me and you is the bill. That bill has become a crushing debt that is attacking us like a multi-headed serpent on every front. How much longer do you think the U.S. can stand this?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

What annoys me more than anything else over here in the UK. We the taxpayer bailed out banks whom nearly went under. And they still have the cheek and adarsitey to continue to give out big bonuses to the Directors of those banks. What bugs me also is the Government going back on thier promise to rein the bonus culture in.

Once again its the ordinary working tax payer who is suffering at the hands off these greedy overpaid thieves.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Laurauk because: Fixing Spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The Financials are just as bad a heroin junkies, they do not produce anything, hopelessly addicted to their life style, get all bad tempered when you try to detox, a drain on society, breaks apart families, don't care who they burn along the way, unable to confront reality and just all round bad people except after they are all numb and spaced out after getting another hit. The main difference is instead of just destroying their lives they are destroying the economy and millions of lives.
edit on 16-1-2011 by kwakakev because: added 'don't care who they burn'

top topics

join