It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well said Alex !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I knew they were going to just use this event as an excuse to catapult their snooping, anti-gun, and online "safety" propaganda. Sadly the propaganda is just conditioning for when they start passing more snooping and anti-gun unconstitutional bullcrap laws. This isn't just an american problem, every country is passing these police-state, god-like government laws. The governments all around the world are completely ignoring public opinion. They find the most ignorant people who just agree with the government and say "see, everyone's cool with this"

Alex, while he has an ego, is good at heart and sincerely tries to talk about the up-front plain-sight things that are going on. I've seen one time where he was being a real prick to some honest protesters but that, i saw as, a combination of his ego and his constant dealings with protesters that were just harassing him in the past. Alex overreacts alot and has some bad spots on him in his earlier career, but i think he just has minor issues. I have a decent amount of respect for the guy and think that some people bash him unnecessarily sometimes.But that's my opinion

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an idiot. Give me a conspiracy without religion and I might be inclined to research it. Also, the people who want to totally restrict guns are the minority. Most want some kind of restrictions on the type of ammo you buy, etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by bluemooone2

So what do we do next? I hear a lot of talking and complaining and few workable solutions. We can start falling off of the grid. All that means is that it will take a little longer to find us if they want us.

So what do we do?

Here is a link to the Red Dirt Ready page that he mentioned.
Red Dirt Ready

Well step one is never shop in a store with one of those screens, 2 no stores with command posts in the parking lots, 3 well things like don't fly - resist every way you can.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

If Alex is Right -- boss, you are already dead. it appears they have several chemical cocktails - the more
you drink the faster you Die. so in the end - the people who are honorable and do not par take into such
lavish life styles. for if you participate then you are exposed and peer pressure makes sure of that....
Did you get the latest IPhone...? and dont you need to see your doctor about Plavix, just wash it down with this Diet Coke... you will be fine, give it some time
edit on 17-1-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

What does an iPhone have to do with anything? Or lavish lifestyles? Nothing! And I'm not dead yet and I'm not dying anytime soon, so yeah. This guy is crazy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join