It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Conspiracies of the World and how YOU are Ignoring Them!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by kevinunknown

I may have completely missed the point here, but last time I checked, this was a CONSPIRACY website, yeah? So it would stand to reason that the vast majority of the content will be focused primarily upon CONSPIRACY THEORIES, would it not?

Seems like you are in the wrong place Kevin.

I find out that there is conspiracy when i learned that so many people starving every day

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarist

I love when people on AST accuse me of being a disinfo agent for any particular group, usually it means I am right.

Also I find it funny that the motto of this website is deny ignorance, and to deny ignorance one would have to have facts. By stating factual events I am denying ignorance. Your last statement implies that “conspiracies” are absent of facts and as such are ignorant. So that argument against my thread is utterly idiotic as it is an argument in favour of ignorance, which I thought we were all trying to deny.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Did I ever say I supported the war? No, the USA needs to get the **** out of other countries, where we have no business.

Most conspiracies are just that-lacking facts, and some are ignorant. However, I never made such a claim that all conspiracies are ignorant junk. They're mostly assumptions, like chemtrails and HAARP testing.
Your argument is a straw man.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Be the change you wish to see.

Peace

right off a tv commercial. How original.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarist

You do realise that your response only reinforced my argument that you’re defending ignorance, you seem to be saying that even though some (or all) conspiracies are absent of facts, you don’t care and still defend them. Also you did not back up your claims that I am a disinfo agent of some description.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

While I agree for the most part with you, I have to say that this capitalist system you're talking about is run by the big banks. If you control the money you can control everything else. Mega Banks are involved in armed conflicts, diamond trades, and other crimes and they are able to get away with these things because they have so much control on the world.

But, I do agree that the things you mentioned do need to be talked about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join