It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Conspiracies of the World and how YOU are Ignoring Them!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Maybe you should consider changing your signature to reflect your newest endeavor.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

You are a perfect example of the type of member I am talking about. Rather than look for the truth, you hind behind the curtain of conspiracies and speculation. Claiming that HAARP was responsible for Haiti and that the NWO are behind the cholera outbreak as well as the genocides of the world and unethical dealings of pharmaceutical companies is just a way of ignoring the truth. There were earthquakes before HAARP and ever since humanity walked out of the primordial soup there has been hunger, disease and suffering to attempt to blame it on this omnipotent entity you call the “NWO” is just a example of how people attempt to find grater meaning. You are so busy looking for these spectacular explanations you are negating to look at the real suffering around you because you are fixated with paranoid believes.

By blaming the “NWO” (who may not exist) for all these horrors you are only making an excuse for the real evil people responsible for these acts, whoever they may be.

reply to post by Wastedgtb

Actually if you look at history you would see that it is possible to argue that allot of the problems in the world today is as a result of how the old imperialistic superpowers of Europe are to blame for many of the problems we see today. Our oil driven economies and demands for other commodities are having a direct impact on native peoples leading to starvation, displacement, drought and even death.

It is true that it is not always our fault, but nobody wants to live in abject poverty surrounded by death, it’s not their fault. We should be helping these people and attitudes like yours are disgusting and the reason why we still have so much suffering in the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
kevinunknown
People are on this site specifically to discuss conspiracies. moondoogy pretty clearly explained how the conspiracies we talk about could 'potentially' be connected to the suffering that you are referring to. If you want to make people more aware of the general suffering, write a blog or do a human interest piece for cnn or something.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

keep charging ahead!!!

conspiracies that directly inflict harm are not fun i guess. much easier to focus on unchangeable (in the short term) conspiracies..many don't want to look in the mirror

alot of people are too busy policing others free speech.. cogs in a machine like every other---ooohh don't offend anybody, that might hurt someone's feelings--

oops I'm sorry... john wayne is dead, eastwood is too old.. now we have a country of metrosexual 17th place trophy winners. incapable of critical thinking involving tough language. oohhh "he said a bad word"

TRUTH HURTS--LETS SHOOT THE MESSENGER--IGNORANCE IS BLISS-- yadayada yadayada--

don't sweat it some of us are adult enough to get this.. remember that mobs use mob mentality and mob rule.

ok...we read...we look in the mirror...we learn the truth...then what????...c'mon mr. o-master-of truth...tell us what our next step would be? you think your the only one seeing the light? and after talking to your congressmen, talking to others to sign a petition for change, spreading the word as best as you can...there still remains no effective change
the collective "lower we" do not matter...it is the wealthy that controls the agenda...thousands of people rioting for a change, merely become a 10 second report in the media on crowd control.
the only thing you can change is the way you personally deal with it, not something beyond your control.
example:::are the mass turn-outs of hundreds of thousands of people on labor day, to protest wage and labor inequalities ever reported on the main stream media??...or course not...but let fred phelps and 5 other people protest at a military funeral, and the coverage is everywhere.
what i'm trying to say is...it's not what or how or how many...it's IF, WHEN, and WHO, THAT REPORT IT.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

i thank you first.

it is very difficult to spell out what must be done w/o being visited by DHS goons. here goes:

1. how did the patriots begin? meeting in secret, then they started fighting back against the actual enablers of evil.. i.e. the "law" the police are the enemies (the elites) pawns. as a chess player the enemy has pawns as do your own side. the pawns are used as a shield.
2. We must first try and peacefully attempt to convert those within the law to soul search. If we can't sway them,then all the "law" is open game. I know thru old friends that when SHTF the AB/skinheads/hammerskins will kill all cops as they have already for 10 years been planning to do so. the 3 letter agencies know this

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Be the change you wish to see.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you look honestly at whether people want truth or entertainment, its more the latter. There is nothing wrong with that, of course. But sometimes you wonder whether the difference between the two is recognized.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I couldn’t agree more with that, allot of what is posted on ATS is entertainment and not even resembling truth. People are obsessed with the spectacular, and those of us who really are interested in the truth and dismissed as being “sceptics”, “debunkers” or “disinfo agents” when the reality is the opposite. Its just that we’re looking for real truth as opposed to fantasy truths for entertainment.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
that is a good post.
but tell me any thing that ATS has done?
any thing from the forums that has help't the world.
that has revealed to the world secrets?
and you expect us to save the 3rd world?
WE need to save are own country's First.
then we can start helping the 3rd world country's.
look at all the money and help that has been given to 3rd world.
we should have just burnt it for the good it did.
I dont thing you can see what is going on.
a fool and slave can not help others.
until he helps him self.

any way you work for the MAN!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What is the root cause of starvation? Greed? Who is greedy? Corporations and political elements? The data says that this is the cause, not only data but what there conduct manifests as well. Many of us here do complain about bankers and the ruling elite because it is them that has caused this starvation you speak of, not only starvation but wars, disease and a counless number of other human sufferings.

I appreciate your post, it serves as a reminder indeed. But most of us here are already knocking at the door of those who have caused this nasty ailment of starvation. Do not forget that we are sick of it to, we know who is responsible, so instead of treating the symptom we are trying to treat the fundemental source of the problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I think the reason ATS has never exposed any of the worlds biggest secrets is because we are all looking in the wrong place, that is the point really of this thread. Whilst millions are dying around the world as the result of what may very well be a conspiracy, we are all to busy moaning about the chemicals in the water, RFID chips and the NWO along with a whole range of other stuff that ultimately means nothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Great thread kevin!

We should pay more atention to our fellow man because we are all living in this world not just the rich fat bastards and the people in western, more modern countries.

Its so sad that there are millions upon millions of people dying every year, killed by diseases or famine, things that can be stoped with even 10$ .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Your signature says it all: "9/11 conspiracies Just An Excuse for American Weakness? "
This is somehow an original opinion for an ATS member and rather a strange if not stupid/pervert way of talking about 911 events I think. Also I think it disrispectfull for the victims who died of 911 somehow.

To solve "lower level problems", "reachable problems", the problems perceptible by the majority of us, like people dying because no food, etc etc (which remains unfortunatly a tremendous big problem) , people need to solve eventualy "higher level" problem first/ high level conspiracies first, they might need to go the source of the problems.

Furthermore if some of the conspiracies going on were not maybe there would be free energy already, better health system, more/better quality food etc.

DIscussing conspiracies is not only about unsain curiosity, and the way you present it to cupabilize people is to my opinion "pervert".

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

If you feel so strongly about that thread you might want to comment on it, at least that way I would know you have at least read some of it.

The entire problem with the rest of your post is that it assumes the existence of these high level conspiracies. There really is very little evidence. Also you don’t need to have explained how the world is being governed by a group of satanic Jewish bankers to expose the atrocities across Africa. It’s just an excuse; truth is people on ATS are only interested in the spectacular rather than the truth.

And am not a pervert, how you came to such a conclusion I will never know.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
if you wanna kill the weed, you're not going to trim the leaves, you have to pull the root.

this website is primarily root seekers

how can i donate to help the 3rd world if my money is stolen on it way over there

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Man o Man. I think you pissed a lot of people off with this thread, andI think I know why..(because you are right) . I can even say truthfully, that I am not doing enough, because I am worried about me and mine due to this dog eat dog world. We claim to be "civil" peoples, what a load of crap.
We are no different then animals, we either eat or get eatin, and as long as we are full, we can care less about the others out there starving.

Smoke and Mirrors.

As large as this site is, and as many conspiracies that have been posted on here, you would think that a good amount of them were true, or would actually stick, but thats not the case because its all an illusion. There are real problems out there, yet we choose to focus on the stuff that really dont make a difference(obviously). Yea, talkin about 9/11 and trying to get to the bottom of it seems richeous, but the facts are, we are looking at it all wrong. We will never get to the bottom of 9/11 because there is a deeper truth to it that nobody will ever figure out due to looking in the wrong places, and at the wrong faces. Maybe we should instead look at ourselves, and figure out how in the hell we let ourselves get to the point where we dont even know whats going on in the world WE live in anymore.

All the angry relpies you are getting, just proves your point. All they/we care about is what we WANT to care about.
If we really cares for starving kids in Africa, they would be fed. If we really cared about getting corrupted officials out of our countries, they would be GONE. If we really cared about our fellow man more than ourselves, then we would NOT be having this discussion.
If we really cared, oh hell, who am I kidding, bring out the bombs, Im hungry.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Thanks for your post, it’s not very often someone says I am right on this site because allot of my views are the opposite of many of the views of most ATSters and hence I get allot of hate mail so to speak, so it’s nice to have one decent comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My opinion is that the OP is COINTELPRO, people.
Again, as stated before, in the OP you pointed out factual events, not conspiracies. And I'm a strong advocate for the Monroe Doctrine, we need not worry about other countries. We need to worry about what our gov't is doing to us, and how we can stop them.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Hey, when you are right, you are right.

And I know how you feel wit people not always agreeing, but thats the way the world works.

You know the saying, opinions are like aholes, everyone has one.

you want to know something else thats funny, is the fact that this thread aint getting much love because they know deep down inside they are going about things the wrong way, but are too proud to admit it. 29 flags and only 3 pages of replies should tell you something.

And eventhough we may not agree with everything, I will agree with your views on this.

Great thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarist
My opinion is that the OP is COINTELPRO, people.
Again, as stated before, in the OP you pointed out factual events, not conspiracies. And I'm a strong advocate for the Monroe Doctrine, we need not worry about other countries. We need to worry about what our gov't is doing to us, and how we can stop them.

Then get the hell out US soldiers of the countries if you dont need to worry about it.
edit on 20-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join