It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I see lots of people posting introductions too. AWESOME! Hi! I will come read yours next

So I can't get enough research and it's so addicting. This place is a never-ending plethura of information and I think my brain is going to be very happy here absorbing stuff.

I am a female college student, I love learning new things, and I think that we have a huge burden to bear as far as truth goes. I want to post here mainly for a place to have people to consult with and exchange ideas, but also a place where I can rattle off evidence I have found (in the appropriate forum according to topic, and credibility of course) You can call me Whit.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You're at the right place. Good Luck

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Whitbit

Welcome, you will find lots of helpful people here, very willing to share and help :-) Enjoy, see you out there!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Whitbit

Welcome to ATS! Like you said,,, there is so much info here. Take a break once in awhile.

When you have organized it, share some purity of thought . Its Free......

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Welcome!

If you need anyone to explain the stars and flags malarkey then I'm your guy, as thanks to these lovely people I've now got it all worked out.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Whitbit

Hey Whitbit! Welcome to our little port in the storm that is the Interwebz. Well, madhouse.. port... to-may-to, to-mah-to.

Whatever you want to call it, it's a nice place to be, and a great community of minds!

Eventually somebody with some authority will pop in and post links that I do recommend reading. They'll take all the mystery out of the more arcane aspects of ATS and also give a good understanding of how things roll in ATSland.

If you ever feel lost or confused, feel free to U2U me and I will do my best to point you towards the appropriate or necessary info!

I do look forward to seeing you in the threads (In fact I already have, but this is my go-to closing statement in greeting threads so
)

~Heff

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Thanks! I sort of took those to mean kudos, and the flags are sort of like the popular importance? I flagged a couple super good discussions I want to be a part of.

I have also been researching other places, the general internet and stuff. A big focus of mine is aluminum research or should I say lack thereof.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hello there, and welcome on ATS, i hope you enjoy your stay here!

Greetings

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Whitbit

Hey Whitbit! Welcome to our little port in the storm that is the Interwebz. Well, madhouse.. port... to-may-to, to-mah-to.

Whatever you want to call it, it's a nice place to be, and a great community of minds!

Eventually somebody with some authority will pop in and post links that I do recommend reading. They'll take all the mystery out of the more arcane aspects of ATS and also give a good understanding of how things roll in ATSland.

If you ever feel lost or confused, feel free to U2U me and I will do my best to point you towards the appropriate or necessary info!

I do look forward to seeing you in the threads (In fact I already have, but this is my go-to closing statement in greeting threads so
)

~Heff

You posted right before my reply and I just now noticed it! I enjoyed your Face of the Enemy thread. Boy do I love being around like minds!!!

top topics

join