It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Conspiracy Chicks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything from the Conspiracy Chicks in ages, is the project still grooving or has it been canceled?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
..... it's a conspiracy.

Maybe they got tired of all the Armchair Anchors.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I haven't seen anything from the Conspiracy Chicks in ages, is the project still grooving or has it been canceled?

Good question, I enjoy them and miss 'em too!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
you guys and girls are lovely,

Due to a few major real life issues we had to hold back on the CC show, I experienced a family death in November that left me no time to work on the show and Ash had some major family commitments that also took up alot of her time,

We worked on these shows for many many hours so you can imagine the time needed,

But watch this space
there will be some good stuff coming!! And im sure you will see us on some other bits in the near future!!

Check out the new Street view team! there fab and lets all get behind them right now! they bring our topics to the streets on NYC!

See you soon

xxx

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know what's happening, Asala and good thoughts to you and your family.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your loss, Asala. ((hugs))

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The "Chicks" was one of our finer projects in my opnion and I was sad it had to end but, "real life" takes precedence when it must.

As Asala said, keep an eye out for another new show coming soon and be sure to tune into the ready for primetime "ATS StreetView-New York".

Springer...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Lady Skadi,

This is sort of an off-topic post, but I am curious if your avatar image is supposed to be someone in particular?

She looks exactly how I imagine Dagny Taggart looks, so I really like it.

edit on 16-1-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Was a shame, I liked the way it progresssed and evolved, also smacked of charm and integrity. Not a big fan of the Streetview but to be fair I have not watched a lot.

Hope the team are all well.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just posting to add that I too really miss the CC show and felt like it was just taking wings when it was put on hold.

Love the shows and truly hope that the CC's come back strong!

new topics

top topics

join