It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty sure just saw my first daytime UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
#s sake. My cousin was on the patio and yelled at me to come outside. I run out and we are staring at this object on the horizon traveling parallel to the mountains. I see it glean extremely bright a few times so I think big whoop airplane refracting sunilght. However as this object keeps moving the light goes out and you can see a grey object floating along but it would keep flashing consistantly. Logic would lead me to beileve this is an airplane but how could an airplanes lights be so strong at 3 pm practically in the middle of the day? It was a very consistant light bright as anything so this sort of kills the sunlight refraction theory for me. Would flash a few times then go a way and repeat. I actually spilled my cousins coffee flipping out running through the house trying to find my camera. And alas it was right by the door the whole time behind a stack of books. What horse#.

edit on 14-1-2011 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
pics or it didnt happen

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
pics or it didnt happen

Dude its so ridiculous. I was sitting there staring at this object when the voice in my head was like find the camera you #ing idiot. I knew it was futile but ran inside to find it anyway. It just makes me wonder how could the sunlight be refracting off that (if it was a plane) for the whole minute I was watching it? In the exact same pattern? The best video I could have hoped to get and I #ed it up. I am literally kicking myself.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Well, I could certainly agree with your statement.

However, with some defense to d00d557, I would rather here what the object looked like.

At least draw a picture...use crayons to highlight any blinking lights (just like the olden days when there were no cameras :@@

Actually, I saw my first UFO when I was about 6 or 7 years old on a summer night at about 2 or 3 am. I didn't have a camera back then, but to this day I can swear I saw my first UFO no matter what anyone says. And any critics cannot take away any of my memory of it!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

i had a very similar experience about 6 years ago. still feels liek yesterday.

even during the day time it seemed really out of place in terms of altitude and appearance, but i'm no pilot, so its just a amateur observation.

good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by starryeyes
reply to post by d00d557

i had a very similar experience about 6 years ago. still feels liek yesterday.

even during the day time it seemed really out of place in terms of altitude and appearance, but i'm no pilot, so its just a amateur observation.

good luck.

Where I am living at the moment there is barely any air traffic. However so much so that a plane would have been an easy explanation for me. There was no contrail though. Also as I said that consistent incredibly bright flashing made me think otherwise. Once again, the best video to get. Daylight UFO and I #ed it. Always have your camera ready to go boys and girls.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

aww, that just aint right..lol

top topics

join