It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 is starting to make 2010 look like 2009!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
2010 was bad enough!, now we are barely into 2011 and already its making 2010 look like 2009 by comparison!
Whats going to happen by the time we get to 2012? My biggest concern will be that 2012 will make 2011 look like 2010. If that happens then we might as well forget everything! Yes thats right EVERYTHING!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wonder how many of your pointless threads the mods will be nice and move to the jokes and pranks forums before they get tired of babysitting and just ban you....

~meathead

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
DISLIKE.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
epic fail.... at life

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is no prank! this is to be taken seriously. We have harmed this planet for long enough, we have to act fast and save it and us at the same time.

Volcanoes, earthquakes, mudslides, floods, wars, famine, genocide. The whole spectrum of human disaster is upon us now and we only have ourselves to blame.

Time for us all to pull together and act as one human being.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread?

No disrespect...at this point.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Alright mate, listen up.

When making a thread, assume a few things
1) People are not psychic...they will not be knowing what is on your mind
2) People can be a bit thick, so details and clear explanations of what your trying to say is needed
3) try to make your initial post lead to perhaps one or two specific points. Your new, so I won't go hard on you, but ya, you need to start putting some thought into your threads...don't just get a idea and smack down a general feeling. Do a bit of research, post some snips of news (source them also) to back up a point your trying to make, then hit send.

Making a decent thread may take 10-15 minutes easily with sourcing, snipping, rereading, etc...
Its about adding quality to discuss verses just tossing every idea you have into a thread...You don't want to get a reputation as being an idiot or something simply because you are not much on preparing a decent thread.

Now, I would suggest maybe spending a bit of time editing your OP to focus in on a post verses do some weird year = previous year nonsense...are you talking about politics and how things seem to be getting louder and angrier, are you talking about weather? are you talking about media? are you talking about animal deaths? etc...connect the dots.

I hope the next thread you pen (in perhaps a few days once you take a few moments and read how other quality threads are created) is clear as to what your trying to say, low on the humor due to it being somewhat serious, and worthy of both ATS, and yourself as a thinking human being.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
2010=2009, my question, does 2008 look like 2009, or 2009 like 2008?

Seriously though, be serious :/

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I suddenly want to bash a head or two after reading this thread.

Not sure if it's best to bash another or my own at this point.....

new topics

top topics

join