It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting up the system for the crash. Wiping out the masses with no effort.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Been thinking a lot about everything happening in the last couple days. Here is a thought for those interested. This is for people that can understand the coming collapse and the reasons it will occur.

Think about the first major issues with a dollar/system crash. The first thing most think of is food runs. Society has created a system where we need the government for our food supply. So yes, within the first few hours of a collapse, most likely there would be supermarket runs and the food would be highly fought over. Ok fine, this is understood. Now on to the point of this thread.

What is the one thing that people are almost more dependent on than food in the American society we live in today? Medicine? Um yup...we have been force fed meds in this country for years. Doctors and hospitals simply prescribing drugs rather than treat problems. I see so many old folks that are 100% dependent on medicine (namely narcotics for pain), but also for their heart, breathing, kidneys, etc etc.

Ok so picture the collapse. All of a sudden no meds to go around? How many will die simply bc of the dependency they have created in this country for unnecessary drugs. People that may not have needed something but now need it just to stay alive.

Luckily I don't take any medication, but I'm feeling bad for those that do when you understand how TPTB have created a whole section of people that will most likely perish with no additional effort other than being cut off from the poison they have become reliant on.

One saying stuck in my mind when thinking of this.

"Only the strong survive"

edit on 14-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes our dependency on primarily private and government run system could be a reason for a great crash, but with economic crash first.

Now when it comes to wiping out the masses with no effort, I disagree, humanity has lived in less that desirable situations in its humble reign in our planet and had survived just fine.

I believe we will make it going back to the old days.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

By masses I mean anyone dependent on a life saving/preserving drug. Just people in this category over 50 would be enough I'm sure to consider a mass of folks.

Even narcotic users will risk heart failure if their dosage goes from their norm to nothing.

Heavy narcotic users are definitely a huge mass on this earth right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Dependence on medicine is nearly always completely voluntary. There are other changes that can be made (lifestyle, diet, etc) that can correct many medical ailments that people take medication for.

My doctor (a general practitioner of many years experience in Canada and in the USA) says that over 85% of medicated "illnesses" can be fixed through diet control and exercise. He also says that many illnesses are not illnesses at all, they are just diagnosed as such to get people onto medication for the rest of their lives.

There is absolutely no need for most Americans to be so dependant on their medication, apart from absolute laziness and denial that there is any need to change anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Well TPTB would rather promote the newest drug on the market than the newest form of exercise. One makes them money while making society more dependent on them, while the other is free and creates a healthier population...

This type of control...is my point.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

You have to remember that our life expectancy has gotten longer but no necessarily better, many elderly living on 10 prescription drugs a day have a worst quality of life due to side effects.

While I agree that many depend on life saving drugs will die if treatment is no available, still a great majority will benefit getting off unnecessary drugs.

Also the biggest pharmaceutical out there with minimum side effects is our nature and our ancestors knew this and respect it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

with regards to survival if things go pear shaped, the main problem will be for people to overcome and adapt to their local environment. herbs and remedies and the knowledge of these will be a valued commodity in it's own right. what modern tech/modern living has done is further the divide between people and the land. if it does occur there will be many people with useless knowledge that will not be required. the majority will inevitably have to deal with the shock of not having goods and services at hand anymore and will have to rely on cold hard graft.
f

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You are totally right imagine in a city like ny if all super market became empty in a matter of days.and suddenly we have no means for food. We probably wont care for anything but food and water.
I can't charge my ipod...NOoooooo.LOL.
edit on 14-1-2011 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

NY will be most likely one of the ugliest places on Earth when TSHTF. Way too many people...Will be like a permanent rush hour with no ability to leave.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

We have lots of dogs and cats..yummy. if I can cook it than so be it

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

with regards to survival if things go pear shaped, the main problem will be for people to overcome and adapt to their local environment. herbs and remedies and the knowledge of these will be a valued commodity in it's own right. what modern tech/modern living has done is further the divide between people and the land. if it does occur there will be many people with useless knowledge that will not be required. the majority will inevitably have to deal with the shock of not having goods and services at hand anymore and will have to rely on cold hard graft.
f

If things go pear shaped, they will just match the shape of the average North American person

My doc is all about making positive life style changes over prescribing medication, and is definitely not in the pocket of big pharma. One of the reasons I go back to him every time after 20 years.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HAMMERAX

You are totally right imagine in a city like ny if all super market became empty in a matter of days.and suddenly we have no means for food. We probably wont care for anything but food and water.
I can't charge my ipod...NOoooooo.LOL.
edit on 14-1-2011 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

You don't have to imagine. Just look at New Orleans in the days after Hurricane Katrina.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Been thinking a lot about everything happening in the last couple days. Here is a thought for those interested. This is for people that can understand the coming collapse and the reasons it will occur.

I have also been thinking about it.

So what is the actual setup?

Congress just passed two critical pieces of legislation. One is the Food Safety Law that will wipe out private ownership of farms, and eventually it will also target home gardens thanks to the Commerce Clause

This will transfer ownership of the richest farmland in the world to the Food Cartel. Over 40% of the USA is farmland.

Corn: The United States is, by far, the largest producer of corn in the world.... In 2000, the U.S. produced almost ten billion bushels of the world’s total 23 billion bushel crop.

Soybeans: Over 350,000 farms in the United States produce soybeans, accounting for over 50% of the world’s soybean production...

Wheat: Over 240,000 farms in the United States produce wheat. The U.S. produces about 13% of the world’s wheat and supplies about 25% of the world’s wheat export market...

Cotton: ...Cotton is grown from coast-to-coast, but in only 17 southern states. Farms in those states produce over 20% of the world’s cotton...

Rice: ...U.S. rice production accounts for just over 1% of the world’s total, but this country is the second leading rice exporter with 18% of the world market. www.epa.gov...

For those who dispute this. The FDA said a couple of years ago it would "harmonize" US laws with international guidelines. Here is the guideline for raising animals. Guide to Good Farming Practices All of the guides were written by the World Trade Organization in conjunction with the United Nations.

If you want to know about the international politics it is outlined in this three part series:
www.smirkingchimp.com...
www.smirkingchimp.com...
www.smirkingchimp.com...

As if that is not enough of a blow the Obamacare law contained a new tax regulation.

Please understand Small Business is what is keeping the USA alive. 17% of US workforce is employed by the Federal government. Over fifty percent work for small businesses. This means less than 30% of the US workforce actually work for the large corporations who can handle lots of new paperwork easily.

Section 9006 of the health care bill -- just a few lines buried in the 2,409-page document -- mandates that beginning in 2012 all companies will have to issue 1099 tax forms not just to contract workers but to any individual or corporation from which they buy more than $600 in goods or services in a tax year.

The stealth change radically alters the nature of 1099s and means businesses will have to issue millions of new tax documents each year....

But under the new rules, if a freelance designer buys a new iMac from the Apple Store, they'll have to send Apple a 1099. A laundromat that buys soap each week from a local distributor will have to send the supplier a 1099 at the end of the year tallying up their purchases.

The bill makes two key changes to how 1099s are used. First, it expands their scope by using them to track payments not only for services but also for tangible goods. Plus, it requires that 1099s be issued not just to individuals, but also to corporations.... money.cnn.com...

The IRS requires that you get the EIN or SS# at the time of the transaction, not just at tax-filing time. This means you have to demand good old WALLYMART give you its EIN BEFORE you can buy anything! Of course all of this new found money, estimated at 300 billion, goes to the Banksters to pay the interest on the fraudulent "National Debt" Debt from the Fed loaning the US government thin air.

As if that is not enough Confiscat ion of Private Retirement Accounts: US Departments of Labor and Treasury Schedule Hearing

Can you hear that giant sucking sound? It is the banksters sucking the last drops of wealth from the USA.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

ha it will be one hell of a 'crash' diet if it occurs. on the upside, those folk will have to adapt like camels, they could only improve their lot and get quicker so long as the cannibals don't start dribbling too soon!
f

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

regarding the possible confiscation of a lifetime of savings. that's pretty fubar to say the very least!
2nd
f

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

whoops! wrong thread. my bad
2nd
f

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

whoops now that is fubar! wrong thread.
2nd
f

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

i am about to step outside and give my head a shake. i may be some time.
2nd
f

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've done some thinking about this topic, and if TPTB really wanted to bring about a population reduction, or the NWO, all they would have to do is turn off the electricity for a while.

Imagine one night everything goes black, and stays that way. No way to pump gas, no way to communicate across any significant distance (for most), no heat, no water, no production, etc...

How long do you think it would take before *most* of the planet just flat out killed each other off fighting over what little supplies were left in "the chain" prior to the power going away?

Not long at all, I bet, at least in the larger population centers.

Makes me doubt the whole "NWO is going to kill us all off" thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

I just don't think they would have already done it. They are and have been in set up mode for a while. Soon you probably will see the plug pulled. Wouldn't surprise me at all, especially with the Carrington event, and what is soon to come.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join