It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner was part of Project Bluebeam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm surprised this angle has not been posted by now.

Lots of wild conspiracies will be born here. I wanted to be the first to post this.
You can laugh and call me a jerk (I am), but at some point this will come up.
Mark My Words!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I heard they were gonna project huge images of Jesus, and Muhammad, and Loughner. Just saying.. his mug was intense.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

What's the connection?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Love the idea; hardly likely imo... Maybe he was being manipulated by one HAARP or MK/ULTRA like operation. He smoked a lot of salvia (apparently) and that'll open up your pineal gland, dump some of that "out-of-body" experience '___' into your system. Maybe he connected to some intellegence (maybe some clandestine smoking man?
)?

Guess we'll have to wait for the circus that's going to be his trial to find out!

I remember when I was first exposed to Beast1333 on ATS radio, they were jammin Above Top Secret which lead me to this GEM but Beast1333:

Really a scary thought, and when you research the state of holograms now a days... Scary scary thoughts; they could *really* pull this off if they'd like to!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
projrct bluebeam could also be a staged alien invasion or thats what i read. I can't see a connection here what maes you thin this. I'm leaning towards either he was just a crazy or wash a manchurian candidate

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
More on the state of technology concerning Project Blue Beam:

Billboard Whispers into Pedestrians’ Ears for A&E’s ‘Paranormal State’ Video:

Here's another video on Dailymotion about how this technology works..

The more you know, the better you can decern what's *real* and what is *not* if/when PBB hits the fan

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Good man! You might as well be the first to post this, God forbid somebody posted this and actually belived it

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Good man! You might as well be the first to post this, God forbid somebody posted this and actually belived it

It's got a flag!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Its got 2 now, Ooo and ill give you another star

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Its got 2 now, Ooo and ill give you another star

And to you a star as well.

Browsing "above" now. See you over there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

see you in a Bizzle shizzle

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
While the case is still open all possibilities are worth considering. Here is one post that arrived at the Project Bluebeam possibility www.abovetopsecret.com... If this is the case then it is one, big messy situation that could take years to finally sort out.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Salvia Divinorum is what Jared allegedly loved to smoke. Given the effects of this drug, the user can have his "mind opened" (if you will) allowing such esoteric things as astral projection, out of body/other worldly experiences, etc...

en.wikipedia.org...
Salvia divinorum (also known as Diviner's Sage,[2] Ska María Pastora,[3] Seer's Sage,[4] and by its genus name Salvia) is a psychoactive plant which can induce dissociative effects and is a potent producer of "visions" and other hallucinatory experiences.

Salvia divinorum has a long and continuous tradition of religious use by Mazatec shamans, who use it to facilitate visionary states of consciousness during spiritual healing sessions.[1] Most of the plant's local common names allude to the Mazatec belief that the plant is an incarnation of the Virgin Mary, with its ritual use also invoking that relationship. Its active psychoactive constituent is a structurally unique diterpenoid called salvinorin A,[9][10] a potent κ-opioid and D2 receptor agonist.[11][12] Salvia divinorum is generally understood to be of low toxicity (high LD50)[13][14] and low addictive potential;[11][15] as a κ-opioid agonist.

edit on 14-1-2011 by igigi because: .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

HA HA HA HA jerk.

Well you did say.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

HA HA HA HA jerk.

Well you did say.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I Tell ya what clucker I would be up on that buildin top nickin off with them fancy speaker boards

oh the fun you could have with them. there those line of sight things arnt they?
you only hear them when there pointed right at you ?

top topics

join