It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
For some time I've gotten good info from ATS on searches I've done. I'm generally not a ”joiner” but after reading the forum mission statement and rules I decided to join. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future. Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
welcome aboard Hawken. i'm new here too; love it. i've quickly learned there are very experienced and intelligent people posting in these Forums and such, and i'm taking it in like the sponge. see you around
)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawken

Welcome to the fold!

Stand up there and comment; this place is nothing without the free exchange of ideas done with civility, and every viewpoint counts in the great debates we have on here.

If you got any questions or problems just ask the Mods; they are a darned good bunch and eager to help - though sometimes I've had to be hit in the head with a rock by one, lol.

Again, welcome.
edit on 13-1-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Added

edit on 13-1-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: grammar

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawken

Hey, welcome! Good luck out there, lots of nice folks here :-)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the great pool of information.
You will learn, everything you need to know.
Just ask, and you will receive information.
You want to know.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks LargeFries. I really like the feel at ATS. I should have elaborated a bit more in my intro, so: I'm from indiana and have recently been interested in cryptids. Many years ago I managed a Subway restaurant that is listed in some web haunting sites. I love the outdoors and all dogs, especially my Chihuahua Lulu. I owned a liquor store for many years but I'm taking time now to try my hand at writing.

top topics

join