It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Street View 04: Birds Dying Around The World!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I am new and would like to say thanks for your hard work and dedication to the truth.
I know it must be difficult to deal with so many different personalities and opinions while trying to keep it completely respectful for all those that post ideas and opinions that may be totally against someone else but to keep things in perspective and on topic.
appreciate and applaud all of you moderators

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Great job! Looking forward to the next one.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

That's pretty harsh.

Truth and reality are often harsh. So what's new?

....I guarantee you if you came to my home town of Atlanta, GA people would not even understand the questions that were being asked...New Yorkers are on the ball it seems.

If you want to make this another war between the states I can show you some Georgia hicks that will eat a New Yorker for breakfast!

If New Yorkers were really on the ball, they would be asking questions and demanding answers instead of making up superstitious answers of their own.

All these people have is speculation for god's sake. That's what they are being asked to do is to speculate...I'm baffled as to why you would complain about that. They are supposed to make up their own answers...that's the whole point...to use their minds...and you criticize them for it.

"They are supposed to make up their own answers"??? That is hilarious! Ah, embrace ignorance. Did you know god lives in the volcano. I can tell when he's mad. It starts rumbling.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
(waves the white flag)

Please.... let's stick to the topic of the video and not get sidetracked into the second civil war...

Opinions are fine, let's not start squaring off on each other...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Ok, so when is somebody gonna say the bad word....
BIRD FLU???
I have not even heard that mentioned in all of the wild speculations. Ah, how quickly we have forgotten about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The flu does seem to have been a bit more virulent this year, but that just be my personal perspective of having had the flu recently for the first time in years.. I am not aware of it being the bird flu, and not sure that it could be the cause of the mass bird die offs, I heard that some folks are researching some of the birds to see if they can come up with a better answer than what has been presented so far..

Is it a coincidence that a new potential vaccine is now being reported to being a flu killer after studying some people who had the H1N1 virus...

Swine flu could lead to universal vaccine

...The researchers analysed antibodies from nine patients who had swine flu in 2009-10. Five were effective against all the seasonal H1N1 strains of flu from the past decade, the devastating "Spanish flu" from 1918 and the potentially lethal H5N1 avian flu.

"The result is something like the Holy Grail for flu-vaccine research. It demonstrates how to make a single vaccine that could potentially provide immunity to all influenza," said Patrick Wilson, of the University of Chicago, an author of the study published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine...

edit on Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:11:35 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: clarity

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Most of the public are not that stupid.

I don't know about that
alot of people were saying it's pollution

I don't think people stop and think, either that or they just read headlines and form an opinion

For all birds to all die all within the same short radius at the same time is pollution in isolated regions on earth?
come on man

Do you know how many people think it's pollution
I cannot believe it

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nice to know the public has an open mind on a subject like this. Entertaining video!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I'm in Atlanta GA, and I know about the tonnes of dead fish that washed up in Brazil, dead doves in Italy etc. Also the gulf loop on the Gulf stream is broken ... no one seems bothered by that .....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Shields are Down Captain. The magnetic field has a hole in it,when the hole faces the sun solar storms,winds and clouds enter the atmosphere killing animals ...a matter of time before it kills humans..one cloud may have been Hydrogen Cyanide.check the "waterman files" for radar pictures over Bebe Ark the night of the Red-Winged Blackbirds.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
On the whole, I think the Street View concept is a good idea. However, my concern is how US centric this board is becoming. Time and money is being invested in developing a US based show which isn't representative of the international member base. I really believe this forum could become a notable media analysis tool if the same money and effort were invested in creating international Street View teams. Street View - London, Paris, Berlin, Sidney etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

That's pretty harsh.

Truth and reality are often harsh. So what's new?

....I guarantee you if you came to my home town of Atlanta, GA people would not even understand the questions that were being asked...New Yorkers are on the ball it seems.

If you want to make this another war between the states I can show you some Georgia hicks that will eat a New Yorker for breakfast!

If New Yorkers were really on the ball, they would be asking questions and demanding answers instead of making up superstitious answers of their own.

All these people have is speculation for god's sake. That's what they are being asked to do is to speculate...I'm baffled as to why you would complain about that. They are supposed to make up their own answers...that's the whole point...to use their minds...and you criticize them for it.

"They are supposed to make up their own answers"??? That is hilarious! Ah, embrace ignorance. Did you know god lives in the volcano. I can tell when he's mad. It starts rumbling.

Truth and reality being harsh is totally different from a person being harsh with their judgements. It's hilarious you cannot see the difference.

So giving an opinion is making up some superstition? Wow, I"m just ...wow....

OK, then.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I'm in Atlanta GA, and I know about the tonnes of dead fish that washed up in Brazil, dead doves in Italy etc. Also the gulf loop on the Gulf stream is broken ... no one seems bothered by that .....

I can't follow the non sequitur...YOU know about these things. You didn't say that others in Atlanta do. Assuming you mean that folks are not bothered by what they know , then that just helps out the point I was making to the other poster. Apathy is rampant.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think the whole bird thing is weather related. New York, Boston all been having heavy snowfalls. Austrailia is like 2/3 water right now. Could be dent's in birds natural migrations.
The fish (possibly birds) are probably due to all the oil in the gulf finally poisoning the rivers, streams and eventually the great lakes.And another tidbit. What about earth recently had a pole change that caused some airports to make changes in flight paths? Think of the earth as a giant top! All that water had to go somewhere and again Austrailia. We all know animals have striking abilities and perhaps sometimes they have epic fails too?
edit on 17-1-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

My favorite response from the morons on TV was: ‘experts believe these birds flew in to a tall building and died.’ Hmmm, then why were the birds strewn all over a residential area instead of next to this unknown tall building. And if thousands of birds flew in to a building, where are all the witnesses that were inside this building. That would have been loud as hell! (Some of these, “authorities,” gotta be sittin’ back with popcorn just waiting to see if the 5pm news actually broadcasts the b.s. they tell them).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join